Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Lazio Nazis vs Celtic

Recommended Posts

So after the disgusting footage of the Lazio fans singing fascist chants and throwing **** salutes in Glasgow yesterday, really pleased to see Celtic beat them on the pitch.

It's obviously not the first time the scummy racists of SS Lazio have been involved in this kind of thing (Di Canio anyone? amongst various others). Given the renewed commitment to "Kick it out".... Should the footballing community be uniting to get them banned from european competition? 

No place for it in football in my book.

Credit to the Celtic fans for the classy response too.

EHrcAkgXUAAId3Y.jpg

Edited by kick it off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No place for it in society at all in my opinion!

And absolutely, yes! If groups of idiotic racists keep doing this sort of thing they need to be kicked out of the ground during the game and then banned from football entirely. Absolutely disgusting, archaic behaviour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

No place for it in society at all in my opinion!

And absolutely, yes! If groups of idiotic racists keep doing this sort of thing they need to be kicked out of the ground during the game and then banned from football entirely. Absolutely disgusting, archaic behaviour.

Sorry, obviously I meant society too, not just football!

I'm thinking more about the club as a whole than the fans. The fans persistently get involved in this kind of behaviour and the core of the Lazio ultras is renowned for being neo-**** and fascist so should we now be pushing past trying to ban individuals and just ban the whole club from europe until they sort out their racist issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

A huge number of people in this country share their views. About 52% at a guess 

Oh god, here we go... 😥

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

A huge number of people in this country share their views. About 52% at a guess 

That you would attempt to describe 17.4 million people of this country as being Neo-N azis demonstrates both your lack of intelligence and vileness of your character. That KickItOff would 'like' your post is of no surprise.

But do carry on, because the more you try to paint normal people as something they are not, it just stiffens our resolve to see the that the democratic process is safeguarded against the likes of you.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As has been said, the Lazio Ultras are openly fascist and are always getting involved in this sort of behaviour. Alongside Cagliari, they're probably the worst offenders for racist chanting in Serie A and a couple of years ago Lazio Ultras were distributing anti-Semitic Anne Frank leaflets outside the ground before a game. 

Hopefully UEFA punish them over this, but unfortunately I can't see it changing the mindset of several thousand people because the fascist element seems too far entrenched amongst the Lazio Ultras to change any time soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

That you would attempt to describe 17.4 million people of this country as being Neo-N azis demonstrates both your lack of intelligence and vileness of your character. That KickItOff would 'like' your post is of no surprise.

But do carry on, because the more you try to paint normal people as something they are not, it just stiffens our resolve to see the that the democratic process is safeguarded against the likes of you.

How extraordinary that you want to safeguard the democratic process from someone who has spent his life arguing against racism. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/20/racism-on-the-rise-since-brexit-vote-nationwide-study-reveals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Irriducibili have a lot of power at Lazio . They sell club merchandise privately and have their own turnstile 

There’s  a good documentary on YouTube about them. The leader was recently murdered but obviously nothing has changed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

A huge number of people in this country share their views. About 52% at a guess 

Stupid and inaccurate post which helps nothing and noone.

As for Lazio, club punishment seems the only option left. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is strange how clubs take on political statuses over years- Lazio have long been the club of Mussolini and facists, Real Madrid were the favoured club of General Franco (who apparently played a role in Di Steffano ending up there over Barcelona), St Pauli in Germany are the left wingers favourite club, Chelsea as the home of the National Front in England, the horrible sectarian nature of Scottish football etc etc...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Stupid and inaccurate post which helps nothing and noone.

As for Lazio, club punishment seems the only option left. 

I think it was tongue in cheek remark, just a point of fun! Not meant in anyway....at least that’s how I read it! 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

That you would attempt to describe 17.4 million people of this country as being Neo-N azis demonstrates both your lack of intelligence and vileness of your character. That KickItOff would 'like' your post is of no surprise.

But do carry on, because the more you try to paint normal people as something they are not, it just stiffens our resolve to see the that the democratic process is safeguarded against the likes of you.

Crikey... Ease up pal!

It was a joke.

It's only about 25% of the Brexiteers who are legit neo... 😜

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

How extraordinary that you want to safeguard the democratic process from someone who has spent his life arguing against racism. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/20/racism-on-the-rise-since-brexit-vote-nationwide-study-reveals

Yes, unfortunately the idiots now believe that their facist ideologies have been legitimised.

It's a sad state of affairs. Anyone who says that racism isn't at the core of some of the out voters choice is BLIND.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"That you would attempt to describe 17.4 million people of this country as being Neo-N azis demonstrates both your lack of intelligence and vileness of your character. That KickItOff would 'like' your post is of no surprise.

But do carry on, because the more you try to paint normal people as something they are not, it just stiffens our resolve to see the that the democratic process is safeguarded against the likes of you."


Well, that hit a nerve...🤔😂

Apples

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

That you would attempt to describe 17.4 million people of this country as being Neo-N azis demonstrates both your lack of intelligence and vileness of your character. That KickItOff would 'like' your post is of no surprise.

But do carry on, because the more you try to paint normal people as something they are not, it just stiffens our resolve to see the that the democratic process is safeguarded against the likes of you.

Uh oh, looks like someone triggered the snowflake...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, rather scarily, the article that Dylan posted suggests a significant rise in racism in the East of England.

Personally, I have witnessed this too.

The other day, as I strolled along Gentleman's Walk, I saw two Big Issue sellers having a barney. One was a lady wearing a headscarf and clearly from overseas while the other was a rather mouthy lady who sounded like she came from Essex. The latter was annoyed that the former was on her 'pitch'.

She chased her out and shouted "GO BACK TO YOUR OWN F***ING COUNTRY" as a parting shot.

I was about to say something, but was beaten to it by a number of other passers by. I actually felt pretty pleased that it wasn't just me who found the (presumably) Essex ladie's behaviour and language intolerable. It made me feel a bit better about things. Others also went up to the lady from a different country and asked if she was alright. She was in tears, but comforted by a few people who clearly realised what a horrid thing had just occured.

My fear is that the rise of these kinds idiots is precipitated by things like Brexit and the right wing ideology served up by those who triggered it. It will only get worse IF we leave the EU in my opinion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

A huge number of people in this country share their views. About 52% at a guess 

reward for most stupid post ever on here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Also, rather scarily, the article that Dylan posted suggests a significant rise in racism in the East of England.

Personally, I have witnessed this too.

The other day, as I strolled along Gentleman's Walk, I saw two Big Issue sellers having a barney. One was a lady wearing a headscarf and clearly from overseas while the other was a rather mouthy lady who sounded like she came from Essex. The latter was annoyed that the former was on her 'pitch'.

She chased her out and shouted "GO BACK TO YOUR OWN F***ING COUNTRY" as a parting shot.

I was about to say something, but was beaten to it by a number of other passers by. I actually felt pretty pleased that it wasn't just me who found the (presumably) Essex ladie's behaviour and language intolerable. It made me feel a bit better about things. Others also went up to the lady from a different country and asked if she was alright. She was in tears, but comforted by a few people who clearly realised what a horrid thing had just occured.

My fear is that the rise of these kinds idiots is precipitated by things like Brexit and the right wing ideology served up by those who triggered it. It will only get worse IF we leave the EU in my opinion.

You seem like a cuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Renskay said:

You seem like a cuck.

And you seem like an absolute 🛎️🔚

Just mad about becoming a cuckold, probably.

Swings and roundabouts eh?

Edited by BobLoz3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, city4eva said:

reward for most stupid post ever on here

Bearing in mind that a football match was abandoned in this country on Saturday because of racism I would make that award that to the original post. 

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 

But just in case you still think that Brexit wasn't won by racists, let me remind you of this

20191025_183559.jpg.30fbf261fca6cb3aa7d1436743fb7715.jpg

Edited by dylanisabaddog
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, city4eva said:

reward for most stupid post ever on here

That didn't last long...

2 hours ago, Renskay said:

How annoyed people get about this stuff is really stupid.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

How extraordinary that you want to safeguard the democratic process from someone who has spent his life arguing against racism. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/20/racism-on-the-rise-since-brexit-vote-nationwide-study-reveals

And am I to presume from your original post that any apparent increase in racism is coming from the 17.4 million people who voted in the Referendum? As you link these two posts together, it is the only conclusion one can make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

Crikey... Ease up pal!

It was a joke.

It's only about 25% of the Brexiteers who are legit neo... 😜

It's a joke to you because you are a Remainer and agree with the sentiments. It's an offensive post aimed at describing seventeen million citizens as being racist. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×