Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

5 minutes ago, Haus said:

in 416 pages of this thread, has anyone seen anything positive about Brexit yet ? I still havent. 

has anyone read anything truthful from Swindo ?

42 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Truthful ? I've given you the link believe it !

It is not about believe - it is about checking from reliable sources

And these show that the last link you put up was just one lie after another

However I will give you credit for some of the others, which demolished your silly claims.... repeatedly.

Something you sadly did not seem to understand.

But given your posts you don't seem to understand pretty much anything

As per Guido’s story a couple of hours ago, Boris has gone ahead with Tony Abbott joining the UK’s new top post-Brexit trade board. The list in full:

• Secretary of State for Scotland
  • Secretary of State for Northern Ireland
  • Secretary of State for Wales
  • Minister for Trade Policy (invited when relevant to Ministerial portfolio)
  • Minister for Investment (invited when relevant to Ministerial portfolio)
  • Minister for Exports (invited when relevant to Ministerial portfolio)
  • Minister for International Trade (invited when relevant to Ministerial portfolio)
  • The Hon Tony Abbott
  • Karen Betts
  • Anne Boden MBE
  • Daniel Hannan
  • Rt Hon Patricia Hewitt
  • Emma Howard Boyd
  • Michael Liebreich
  • Rt Hon the Lord Mayor of the City of London, William Russell
  • Dr Linda Yueh

You’re either in front of Guido, or behind…

Tony Abbott 👍   General rule - If something gets the Leftwaffe frothing, it must be a good thing  😀

image.png

Edited by Jools

19 minutes ago, Herman said:

Did Glenn Roeder assemble that "team"?

I doubt you're familiar with most of 'em 😉

Pat Hewitt is a strange choice I'll give you that.

I note the inclusion of Daniel Hannan. One of the many who promised the EU would allow the UK to keep its complete access to the single market...

There was another hilarious incident a while back in which as an MEP he had promised one of  his constituents that of course they would keep this right or that after Brexit (I forget what it was but I think to do with an EU national having the right to stay) and when he found out the government had decided this constituent, after years in the UK, would have to leave on the next plane, fulminated to the effect that he - the very important Daniel Hannan - had made this promise so how could it be ignored...

• Like 1

We've been treated more than fairly with far more patience than the brexwits running this ****show deserve.

• Thanks 1

The EU cannot come to terms with the UK as an escapee. It’s bullying, arm twisting, threats and intimidation won’t work. We are an independent nation !

28 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

The EU cannot come to terms with the UK as an escapee. It’s bullying, arm twisting, threats and intimidation won’t work. We are an independent nation !

Just as all the other 27 countries are - otherwise how would they be free to decide to leave the EU, as Farage used to claim. Or how were we allowed to have a vote

And if the UK was not independent then how was it able to enter into negotiations with the EU 2016-2019 as that would suggest independence.

And if you were not such a liar you would know that no one swallows your guff. The UK freely signed the Withdrawal Agreement, all that is currently happening is the UK is trying to weasel out of that agreement.

Johnson signed up, so he could win the election by claiming he would 'get it done'. Which was about as feasible as Starmer now claiming that he could rid the world of Covid 19 next month.

And if you weren't so thick you would remember how much you nutters constantly told us that the UK would be able to set up all manner if deals worldwide that would be far better than they had through the EU and so would not need the EU.

So why all this fuss about the EU ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

All the other 27 countries would have to vote 100%  to get anything done !

once again showing your ignorance of how the EU works

6 hours ago, Herman said:

We've been treated more than fairly with far more patience than the brexwits running this ****show deserve.

You should ask Billock if he needs a comedy co-writer 😀

4 minutes ago, Jools said:

You should ask Billock if he needs a comedy co-writer 😀

You shouldn't 

The EU treats us fairly 🤪

Last Wednesday in Dublin, Barnier, gave one of his long speeches to a virtual audience from the Irish ‘Institute of International and European Affairs’ --- If you can be @rsed, read it in full here --- The full speech is available here.

Within the speech, Barnier, states:

. The British won’t do as we say 🤪

. They want to be an independent, sovereign country and we can’t allow that 🤪

. We would rather sacrifice hundreds of thousands of jobs than do a sensible trade deal with the British 🤪

. If there’s no deal it’s not my fault – blame the British 🤪

Have one of these Barnier 🖕

Edited by Jools

Jools still lying I see

None of the nonsense he posts in bold is in that speech - which actually shreds what is left of the UK's backsliding, and well worth a read

Whereas poor mouse brain routinely lies because he is too dim to understand any of it

Jools lies out of his constant desperation for attention

I'm not sure therefore, which one of these saddoes is deserving of the most pity

13 minutes ago, Jools said:

Last Wednesday in Dublin, Barnier, gave one of his long speeches to a virtual audience from the Irish ‘Institute of International and European Affairs’ --- If you can be @rsed, read it in full here --- The full speech is available here.

. We would rather sacrifice hundreds of thousands of jobs than do a sensible trade deal with the British 🤪

Have one of these Barnier 🖕

Where are the bits in bold in the speech?

16 minutes ago, Jools said:

why do you post this cráp?

• Haha 1