Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

15 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

And it's all going to plan, right? 

apart from the lorry parks,

the 4million a week extra forms

the 50,000 extra customs officials

the still not written customs software

the extra millions (again) to NI and certainly not paying £39bn as a divorce payment - nor being liable to underwrite future loans to EU countries

still. at leat the pound hasn't taken a hit due to Johnsons latest bout of incompetence

"The pound has slumped as investors bet on the growing likelihood of the UK leaving the Brexit transition period at the end of December without a deal, amid reports that Boris Johnson’s government is preparing to override the EU withdrawal agreement signed with Brussels in January."

is there nothing this fat fraud cannot fck up ?

all of which Leave told te brexit dimwits 🤪

38 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

We were never ruled by them

The EU is a Customs Union that erects a tariff and non-tariff wall around EU member states that is highly protectionist and raises the prices of protected goods, including agriculture and manufactures; this implies that far from being a free market paradise the EU market has prices well above world market prices

21 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

The EU is a Customs Union that erects a tariff and non-tariff wall around EU member states that is highly protectionist and raises the prices of protected goods, including agriculture and manufactures; this implies that far from being a free market paradise the EU market has prices well above world market prices

Oh, so it's a union. We are not ruled by them. Thanks for the clarification 

Edited by NFN FC
Typo

28 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

oh dear, poor mouse brain

if the Single Market is so bad and puts up prices, then why are your lot so desperate to stay in it ?

ps do try to think things through first ☺️

Edited by Bill

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

if the Single Market is so bad and puts up prices, then why are your lot so desperate to stay in it ?

Stop insulting mice ffs! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Bill said:

STOP suggesting that I want to stay in the Single Market !  

I am not, that's why I used the expression 'your lot' and not 'you'

which once again shows how you lie, as I was not suggesting anything

merely pointing out that brexiteers want to stay in the Single Market ie an FTA with the EU

Sorry I don't believe that !

But as you are acting so clever how about telling me why Boris wants to change the Northern Ireland protocol ?   

Edited by SwindonCanary

eh ?

I think the one delusion the brexit numpties have always had is that the UK can have a FTA with the EU

as to NI that is a clear demonstration of how desperate Johnson is getting, as he tries to convince the EU that the UK can, never mind will, leave with no deal

so to prove he is prepared to shoot himself in the head, he is now threatening to blow his arm off to show how serious he is 🤪

meanwhile in the real world, I would suggest you have a read of this

not me, but the experts in the field - so time to stop lying and educate yourself for once

"However, business leaders warned that British companies were ill-equipped to cope with a no-deal departure from the transition period with the economy in the deepest recession since modern records began.

Should a deal fail to be reached in time, business leaders said consumers could face higher prices in the shops as a result of border disruption, tariffs and a weaker pound driving up the cost of imports.

“A no deal would be the worst outcome for consumers,” said Andrew Opie, director of food and sustainability at the British Retail Consortium. He said hundreds of millions of pounds in tariffs would be added to the cost of food in UK supermarkets after a no-deal departure, disproportionally hitting the poorest households."

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/sep/07/sterling-slumps-as-leaked-plan-stokes-no-deal-brexit-fears

Boris is not desperate, he could just see that it was heading for a no deal.  If it did, it would mean that we would leave without a deal but Northern Ireland  would still be part of the EU ! Boris is working it very clever not desperate. Who's a delusion numptie now  🙂

Edited by SwindonCanary

10 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Boris is not desperate, he could just see that it was heading for a no deal.  If it did, it would mean that we would leave without a deal but Northern Ireland  would still be part of the EU ! Boris is working it very clever not desperate. Who's a delusion numptie now  🙂

The one who thinks that part of the UK would remain in the EU..... after the UK had left

Your stupidity and ignorance seems to know no bounds 😆

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

The one who thinks that part of the UK would remain in the EU..... after the UK had left

Your stupidity and ignorance seems to know no bounds 😆

YOUR STUPIDITY IS IGNORANCE IF YOU DON'T BELEIVE IT. LOOK AT THE AGREEMENT 

the agreement that says that if the UK leaves the EU, part of the UK stays in the EU

I would have thought even you could see the flaw there 🤪

28 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Northern Ireland would stay if you remember,  Dumbo 

map_of_uk_600x675px_1.jpg

29 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Northern Ireland would stay if you remember,  Dumbo 

stay where ?

where do you think ? Your not doing very well this evening  🙂

Mr Johnson's move to publish the new law - called the UK Internal Market Bill - is because he believes the withdrawal agreement is "legally ambiguous" and would leave Northern Ireland isolated from the rest of the UK, the Daily Telegraph reports. Lord Frost, the UK's lead negotiator, will tell Mr Barnier it is time for the EU to recognise the "reality" that Britain is a sovereign state

Edited by SwindonCanary

Boris is not renegading on the Withdrawal Agreement, we put a Clause 38 in it, where Parliament can vote to override parts of it.

He's a smart guy that Boris !

If we do break the agreement we have already agreed to it will make other countries wary of agreeing anything with us.  

Also the large Irish American community is already pressuring their politicians for no trade deal with the UK if it screws over Ireland and causes more conflict on the island of Ireland. 

38 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

ADMIN (Peter) I know your powers are vast..so is it possible that you can have the FVCKWIT known to all and sundry as Swindo commited to Hellesdon Mental Health Hospital as he is completely out of his gourd. It would be without a doubt for his own good .

14 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

ADMIN (Peter) I know your powers are vast..so is it possible that you can have the FVCKWIT known to all and sundry as Swindo commited to Hellesdon Mental Health Hospital as he is completely out of his gourd. It would be without a doubt for his own good .

can you rewrite that in English please ?

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

can you rewrite that in English please ?

Certainly SWINDO. You are one dumb FVCKWIT. Plain enough?

15 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Sorry I don't understand the word 'FVCKWIT'    I've looked it up and there's no definition 

Dont worry FVCKWIT..everybody else in the world does.

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Boris is not renegading on the Withdrawal Agreement, we put a Clause 38 in it, where Parliament can vote to override parts of it.

Just a reminder that the WA is an international treaty, negotiated, signed and ratified by Boris Johnson, his brexit government and Parliament also by the EU member states and its Parliament. 

You cannot tweak it with silly little unilateral clauses and still be taken seriously. 

.... and the head of the government's legal team has just quit because of this brexitty bilge. 🤣

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Herman said:

.... and the head of the government's legal team has just quit because of this brexitty bilge. 🤣

The FT says:

Two Whitehall officials with knowledge of the situation told the Financial Times that the Treasury solicitor and permanent secretary of the Government Legal Department was leaving his position due to a dispute with Downing Street over its plans to challenge parts of the Brexit withdrawal agreement.

Those close to Sir Jonathan Jones said he was “very unhappy” about the decision to overwrite parts of the Northern Ireland protocol, part of the 2019 withdrawal agreement, with new powers in the UK internal market bill.

• Haha 1

I think poor ol FVCKWIT SWINDO means reneging on the bill😕 and that is just what the shower of sh1t are trying to do..

1 hour ago, SHRIMPER said:

Dont worry FVCKWIT..everybody else in the world does.

I think hes autistic.