Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

Pinto to Ipswich

1 hour ago, It's Character Forming said:

He's a decent full back at this level, he's lost his place only because we've had an exceptional youngster come through.

A bit surprised if he's struggling to find a move but I wonder if he's on wages that are a bit high and hasn't come down to a more realistic level.

Would be a major surprise if the binners could make it worth our while - at the moment he still gives valuable cover for the position.  So hopefully a complete non-story !

I'd assume wages and also players generally get a better deal if they move on a free as there is no fee involved. I'd assume he'll end up in Turkey, Portugal or similar rather than sticking in England.

This won't happen, shame to see as he was great for us but we've moved on from that era now. I wish him well when he does go

9 minutes ago, Essjayess said:

Pinto to Ipswich wouldnt be as bizarre as this transfer deadline day rumour.

Drainpipe Stirland ?

Sounds like he's some old blues musician

• Haha 1

I always wonder what players make of deadline day - they could be the subject of late bids, but more often than not the rumours are rubbish. I guess they just go about their usual training having a good laugh about it all.

I read earlier about Peter Crouch and his move to Stoke, he’d ‘been seen leaving London in a helicopter’, but was in fact watching the news on a tv at a service station eating a McDonald’s with his old man as they were driving up.

I'm surprised that the binners haven't spent any of that £10 million 'war chest' the Sun told us about.

It's almost as if the Sun just makes up football stories as it does with the other stuff it fills it's pages with.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I'm surprised that the binners haven't spent any of that £10 million 'war chest' the Sun told us about.

There's still time Bill, it might still come true 😉

Edited by splendidrush

13 minutes ago, Darth Canary1 said:

They probably have with all the loan signings, lambert has been busy.

That ragbag of aged has beens, and hapless cast offs I would surprised if it cost the paupers a tenner

18 hours ago, Essjayess said:

Pinto to Ipswich wouldnt be as bizarre as this transfer deadline day rumour.

oh dear

18 hours ago, lappinitup said:
Amusing aside when I asked DF on Pinto to #itfc spec: 'No one from #itfc rang me. Knowing how much the yellow shirt means to Ivo I don't think that would have happened' #ncfc

I always find it amusing that the scum keep getting excited that Wessi will be joining Lambert. I have it on pretty good authority that Wessi had some very choice words about PL upon hearing he'd gone Judas. 

21 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

You'd struggle to get a decent fives team out of this lot. 🤣

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/452529/the-squad-is-absolutely-massive-now/#30

Apples

I like this quote: "You've only got to rewind 9 months, Mick's gone, we're coasting to a better than midtable finish (above Norwich) and beating Reading 4-0 away under Klug. Got a bright group of young players coming through, some excellent senior pro's and the blankest of canvases for the next boss. Talk about hitting self destruct."

😄

Ipswich fans demanded change. They got the change that they demanded. They now find themselves in a far worse situation. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it does remind me of something. 😉

• Like 1