Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

W.B.A. v Brentford

i used to have an incredible missus..........

..... until her hubby found out :classic_tongue:

far from it

though she wasn't always keen on changing ends at half time

• Haha 2

The first half was largely cows **** and banjo where the Baggies are concerned. Never seen so many chances spurned.

two points dropped for WBA - and another point further away from the binners for Brentford

now, another draw on Friday (WBA V Villa) will do us just fine

• Like 1

Ah cool, thought that was it when I saw them leading at 87 minutes or something.

Early days yet to get completely obsessed with rivals’ results, I know. But just a teeny weeny bit obsessed is ok, right?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Ah cool, thought that was it when I saw them leading at 87 minutes or something.

Early days yet to get completely obsessed with rivals’ results, I know. But just a teeny weeny bit obsessed is ok, right?

It goes with the territory, as I have no doubt Championship fans up and down the country were delighing in our draw at Hull.

And I shouldn't mind a quid for each one of them who were nodding to themselves that this was the end of our 'little bit of glory' and that we would soon 'sink back down the table.'

So who needs pantomime when we have all these villains.

"He's behind you " (Leeds)

and that old favourite ... Bin derella

Watched SSN yesterday and Danny Mills was on. He referred to us as a third party during the discussion about how well we were doing. No smile, no praise, just a cold analysis of our season so far.

I know that has nothing to do with this topic but I thought it was kind of linked regarding analysis, Of course we will be watching other teams results. And of course we will even want Ipswich to beat our rivals. We are nearly half way through the season, approaching Christmas when the pundits tell us a clear idea of who is going up emerges.

After an awful start, people such as me who didn't have any belief are now believers.

However, I am an advocate of one game at a time and am just looking forward to us beating Bolton and hopefully by a few goals to overtake Leeds goal difference.

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Watched SSN yesterday and Danny Mills was on. He referred to us as a third party during the discussion about how well we were doing. No smile, no praise, just a cold analysis of our season so far.

I know that has nothing to do with this topic but I thought it was kind of linked regarding analysis, Of course we will be watching other teams results. And of course we will even want Ipswich to beat our rivals. We are nearly half way through the season, approaching Christmas when the pundits tell us a clear idea of who is going up emerges.

After an awful start, people such as me who didn't have any belief are now believers.

However, I am an advocate of one game at a time and am just looking forward to us beating Bolton and hopefully by a few goals to overtake Leeds goal difference.

Danny Mills is a complete twonk. He hates us. He loves Leeds. Let's just put him in the bin and forget he's from Norwich hey? He does us no favours whatsoever and seemingly HATES his place of birth.

13 hours ago, Chelm Canary said:

Just spat out my small batch whisky. 

I work in the whisky world... Which particular expression was it?

I am taking one game at a time also, and take positives such as the weekend, where we gained +1 goal on Leeds. Every little helps.......

Last night was an unexpected bonus

• Like 1

I am taking one game at a time also, and take positives such as the weekend, where we gained +1 goal on Leeds. Every little helps.......

Sorry chaps off topic to Crabby.

Crabby, one of our Camborne lads, Sam Matavesi,  Camborne born to a Fijian dad, played at hooker for Fiji when they beat France.

3 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Sorry chaps off topic to Crabby.

Crabby, one of our Camborne lads, Sam Matavesi,  Camborne born to a Fijian dad, played at hooker for Fiji when they beat France.

Wow, that's fantastic kg.  With all due respect for the level he plays at, how did he find the step up to playing France? ( I have googled him, and see that he has a few caps already) I hope he managed to bring some stash back, to hang in the Clubhouse!

Wow, that's fantastic kg.  With all due respect for the level he plays at, how did he find the step up to playing France? ( I have googled him, and see that he has a few caps already) I hope he managed to bring some stash back, to hang in the Clubhouse!

He has moved to Cornish Pirates. He was a try scoring open side flanker but has moved to hooker. He has two brothers at Newcastle.

Danny Mills was a whiney, spoilt little daddy’s boy as a kid, Norwich and Norfolk are too good for him in any case. Hi Daniel x

• Like 2