PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

7 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

When are they going to release the kraken?

They're still trying to find Ray Harryhausen.

Just now, Well b back said:

This is a genuine question. If the legal challenges fail and he still won’t go what happens on the 20/1 ?

If Biden hasn't been formally elected but Trump will cease to be President and Pelosi will be acting President.

1 minute ago, Yellow Fever said:

If Biden hasn't been formally elected but Trump will cease to be President and Pelosi will be acting President.

Thanks

New score just been posted.

I win 30 losses. Keep it up Rudi.. you are nearly as good as the guy on radio 4 in the mornings giving us racing tips.

We knew this is where it was headed - but they are openly admitting to attempting a coup.

Overturning election results just because the Great Leader wants it ... f*ck these fascists. 

And given this press conference was held at the Republican National Committee HQ, the Republican Party is in it. I never want to hear about "patriotism" from them again. 

It's a coup 2.jpg

Called by Trump.jpg

Edited by Surfer

CNN are reporting that somebody close to Trump is saying that he knows he has lost, but he is saying what I am doing now is revenge as America failed to vote me back in.

ITSAYS on their bar thing

Trump told ally he knows he lost but he’s stalling transition to get revenge on the Democrats

1 hour ago, Surfer said:

We knew this is where it was headed - but they are openly admitting to attempting a coup.

Overturning election results just because the Great Leader wants it ... f*ck these fascists. 

And given this press conference was held at the Republican National Committee HQ, the Republican Party is in it. I never want to hear about "patriotism" from them again. 

It's a coup 2.jpg

Called by Trump.jpg

WOW! This is the sort of rhetoric one might expect from a tin pot dictator. So Sidney Powell who hasn't counted a single vote herself "confirms" that Trump won by a landslide. She should be prosecuted for treason and lose her licence to practice. 

It is difficult to know whether to laugh at the utter stupidity and craziness of that surreal conference, or be worried by what amounts to a threat to overturn a democratic election. If Republicans now fail to  stand up and reject this nonsense they will forever be condemned as the first party since American Independence to reject the fundamental principles of the American Constitution. What the hell has happened to the GOP?

Well at least Mitt Romney has the guts to stand up for the traditional GOP. He tweeted the following:

"Having failed to make even a plausible case of widespread fraud or conspiracy before any court of law, the President has now resorted to overt pressure on state and local officials to subvert the will of the people and overturn the election,’ Romney tweeted on Thursday.

‘It is difficult to imagine a worse, more undemocratic action by a sitting American President."

The next time Giuliani and his mob turn up for a press conference they should walk on to "The Addams Family" theme tune (the lyrics seem very appropriate).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Well b back said:

CNN are reporting that somebody close to Trump is saying that he knows he has lost, but he is saying what I am doing now is revenge as America failed to vote me back in.

ITSAYS on their bar thing

Trump told ally he knows he lost but he’s stalling transition to get revenge on the Democrats

A complete and utter Clown, I hope the damage he continues to do to what’s left of Environmental Protection Legislation can be reversed quickly when he’s been dragged out.

• Like 1

On 18/11/2020 at 20:16, horsefly said:

No you're just being a patronising, hypocritical tw*t as usual

Your mask is slipping Bill. Watch your writing style or you'll give it away .....

24 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Your mask is slipping Bill. Watch your writing style or you'll give it away .....

I'm also Sparticus

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SHRIMPER said:

No I'm Sparticus! I wear sandals with no socks.

NO,NO NO! I'm Sparticus and so is my wife

51 minutes ago, horsefly said:

NO,NO NO! I'm Sparticus and so is my wife

You can be Sparty. Steriods have shrivelled his todger.

800px-Spartacus_statue_by_Denis_Foyatier.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KiwiScot said:

Can the real Donald Trump please stand up.

He might be able to stand up, but he's clearly incapable of standing down

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hairy Canary said:

On 18/11/2020 at 20:06, Barbe bleu said:

OK bill

coincidence..... nope

Barbe bleu and hairy canary

sad saddo

We all know the legal profession can be corrupt but two promine nt are now just lying in public.

When will it stop being OK to lie? Maybe when the people stop believing lies.

Trump said to Giuliani "how old are you".

" 76" says Rudi

" I thought you must be 137, the hours you are booking me" says Trump.

19 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

We all know the legal profession can be corrupt but two promine nt are now just lying in public.

" 76" says Rudi

27 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

" 76" says Rudi

The interesting thing is that they are prepared to claim in public that there is mass voter fraud but not repeat those same claims in court. Why not? Because it would be a criminal offence to lie in court. Found guilty of doing so they would lose their licence to practise and, very likely, their personal liberty. So it should be very clear that these public protestations of voter fraud are not based in any evidence they have, as they have consistently failed to present any examples in court (which is why so many have been thrown out so quickly). Thus their motives are purely aimed at causing maximum disruption to the democratic process. How the "professionals" concerned can even begin to justify their behaviour to themselves is beyond me. 

Edited by horsefly

6 minutes ago, horsefly said:

The interesting thing is that they are prepared to claim in public that there is mass voter fraud but not repeat those same claims in court. Why not? Because it would be a criminal offence to lie in court. Found guilty of doing so they would lose their licence to practise and, very likely, their personal liberty. So it should be very clear that these public protestations of voter fraud are not based in any evidence they have, as they have consistently failed to present any examples in court (which is why so many have been thrown out so quickly). Thus their motives are purely aimed at causing maximum disruption to the democratic process. How the "professionals" concerned can even begin to justify their behaviour to themselves is beyond me. 

And clog the courts up with unnecessary, futile, baseless cases.

Talking of clogging the courts up.

Vardy 1 Rooney 0 £22K in costs for a spat!

I'm sorry but clogging the courts up because of instagram fallouts by footballers wives. Footballers who have stepped outside of the law but step back into it when it suits.

15 hours ago, Well b back said:

I have CNN on

They have just said Biden wins Georgia after a hand count.

CNN, the Lefty BBC equivalent reports that Biden wins after a hand count of the same fraudulent ballots are counted again 🤪

In the meantime Dominion Voting Systems back out from testifying before the Pennsylvania House State Govt Committee today...

What have they got to hide? 🤔