Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Forest match thread

Commentator keeps on about how Rhodes is such a well known player and can''t tell the difference between him and Stiepermann. Its all to do with the numbers on the shirt.

Watching on ifollow:

First part of the half Forest were at us, thought they were going to put 2 or 3 past us. We managed to get a foot in the game though and should have scored at least one via Stiepermann; not sure how he missed. It was end to end for most of the 2nd part of the half, very open.

Cantwell showed some lovely touches and Tetty has mopped up well when they attack. Stiepermann has lost the ball a lot. Arrons has struggled at times. Still all to play for.

OTBC.

I f××king hate Grabban. Hes about the only player who has scored dor us against the scum i really cant stand. Just an absolute b3ll3nd. Hopefully the full time result will wipe the smile off his face.... or zimmermann will snap his leg. Either would be a good result.

At the game - were our chances as golden as they looked? We''re up the other end.... draw would probably be a fair scoreline atm for me.

Having had Pukki up front for an extended period, unfortunately it does draw attention to where Rhodes is lacking. Unless we start trying to get Hernandez and Cantwell in the channels consistently crossing, he''s going to remain a passenger in this game. Likewise Stiepermann, who has looked a bit ponderous thus far.
Still, it wasn''t the worst half in the world and we are playing away at a decent form side; doesn''t mean we can''t ask for more though.

At the game - were our chances as golden as they looked? We''re up the other end.... draw would probably be a fair scoreline atm for me.

Stiepemanns chance was gilt edged.

Started poorly.

Ended feeling like we should be level. Two fantastic chances for an away team against a team in form home team. Needed to take them i feel.

Why haven''t we changed it up at half time? Stiepperman has played well in the last couple of games but just not at the races today. Worst player in the first half and little to see that anything will change for the second. Should have been subbed at half time but we will probably wait until 70 min mark, as normal.

Oh no, Hernandez off injured.  Buendia coming on.

[quote user="McCanary"]Spineless, gutless, no game plan

What a joke we have become[/quote]

Indeed........I''m having a proper good larf now!!!!

Fantastic. The stats today are very telling. We deserve this, no question.