Sign in to follow this  
HampsteadCanary

Match Thread

[quote user="Samwam27"]60mins gone, 2-0 down, and all we''v done is swap a defender for a defender.

Is it too much to ask a fresh player to play for more than 30mins?[/quote]Farke hasn''t got a clue - not sure that he''s actually aware of what''s going on.

Have we had a bigger fraud at the club than Webber? The players he has bought in are not Championship level players. What the hell will our team be like next season after he’s had two more transfer windows!?

[quote user="Creative Midfielder"][quote user="Samwam27"]Zimmerman for Hanley. Great tactical change. That''ll make a huge difference this half.[/quote]Hanley is injured, you genius![/quote]

Which is what I expected. But we''ve had another 15mins since and we''re still 2-0 down.

So relegation struggle it is. Don’t have much faith in our faffing about style to keep

Us above the line. Miserable and inept tactics again. How the hell do we expect to score when there is

No movement up?

What has gone wrong is that we have an out dated stale board who only employ rookie yes man managers- and a transfer budget that could only stretch to lower league players who are, quite obviously now, below the required standard to compete at this level.

Dean Ashton has nailed it on talk sport...the players are physically good enough but mentally not... unfortunately footballs played with the braid first and the feet second...They need the fear of Christ put into them for Birmingham.. if they can''t hack it then January''s around the corner.. there''s the door.

Dean Ashton''s commentary has been excellent. He sees the game and can describe it so clearly.

I haven''t enjoyed the game, but I have enjoyed his analysis.

[quote user="Clever Farke"]My Lord this team. Olive just increased his value for

January but it looks like half the crowd have gone home already.[/quote]Whatever we can get for Nelson in January would be a bonus, he has become a complete passenger.

Barclay have turned... Delia out and Sack the board chants..I think Farke might be gone by Christmas day... that wont wash with the majority of fans. the tide is changing now.

Syteanric wrote the following post at 22/12/2017 9:47 PM:

Barclay have turned... Delia out and Sack the board chants..

I think Farke might be gone by Christmas day... that wont wash with the majority of fans. the tide is changing now.

Good

Player revolt and supporter revolt. Gotta change now. The way we started that game was an utter disgrace, totally clueless., far too tentative and scared. Just handed to game to them. I was livid after 10 mins. We managed to quiet our own fans! The players don’t know their jobs. That was Millwall, except at home. I am not looking forward to Millwall at home! Trouble up mill.

I thought we’d narrowly avoid relegation this season. However, with such a lack of interest or fight from the players, the odds on that are clearly shortening. Expect departures in the window - presumably Maddison and Klose - but not of the board. At least if Accrington get promoted that will be a new ground for me. What a complete, total and utter fiasco.