Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

OT: The Ashes

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]Sadly my head says an early morning collapse with us all out adding just another 40 or 50 runs, followed by Cummings and Starc blowing us away at the pace friendly WACA and the series all over by Christmas Eve and ending in a white wash.[/quote]Blimey, it''s not just the football that makes you miserable IBT. [:S]There is help out there you know.......[/quote]How wrong I was hey? England collapsed adding another assive game changingv65 runs in Adelaide and not the paultry 40 or 50 I predicted, then they''ve been blown away by Starc and Hazlewood, not Cummings at the WACA. Although I was spot on about it all being over by Christmas Eve, I wonder if I''ll be as wrong about a 5-0 series result?Miserable? No I''m feeling quite pleased with myself. [;)]

[quote user="Herman"]Erm, well done Cook? Or something like that.[/quote]great to listen to, especially Boycotts calm and neutral opinion - although the old goat knows his stuffa fair few records knocked over as wellfirst few hours tonight should be worth a listen

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Or even watch it ![/quote]Working, so a screen would be too much distraction, more so as I would have to keep ''squinting at the lap top

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Last test, it should have been England''s day but 3 final overs with the new ball, has made it Australia''s day    233-5[/quote]It was my fault Swindon, I was listening to it in bed and we were doing well - decided to get up and watch the last half an hour! I was planning to stay up tonight and watch until lunchtime but don''t know if I dare risk it now! On the other hand I just love watching Moeen bat.

Suggest you go to bed, Australia had 3 overs with the new ball and got 2 wickets to change the match. They start tonight with that new ball

They start at 11 tonight Badger. So you can watch Moeen bat and be in bed by five past.

Not the best start, a rather decent catch from Smith (who hasn''t been able to hold anything this series) and an apparently under-par score of less than 300 is a distinct possibility…let''s hope the tail can wag a bit better than it has done for most of this series to-date.

Ah well, that was a decent little partnership - a few more of those (and a few more dropped chances) and we may reach a reasonable total - but sadly the Aussies are bound to cash in more.