It's starting to feel like a relegation battle season

Selling our best players

Replacing with German Anglian combination signings

Coach with no experience

Those few decent players we have are injured

Failure to move the deadwood one

It''s going to be one hell of a depressing season

No hope for the scampi portion issues being sorted

You''d probably get more bites if you wrote something positive. Give it a go wavy.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Is the deadwood one part of the stowmarket two?[/quote]

With cost cutting we can no longer afford a stowmarket 2

Mark my words I always call the season outcome right and I ain''t wrong this time either

"Mark my words I always call the season outcome right and I ain''t wrong this time either."

Why do you call the season ''outcome right?''

Do you give everything a daft name?

Oh hang on.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Is the deadwood one part of the stowmarket two?[/quote]
Oh, the Deadwood One is a-trolling on over the Wave neysWith his mouth a flappin'' and this fingers a-snappin'' the keysA beautiful sky, a wonderful dayBin-cra p-away, Bin-cra p-away, Bin-cra p-away
Oh, the Deadwood One is a-headin'' on over the hillsWhere the Binman arrows are thicker than porcupine quillsDangerous land, no time to delay Bin-cra p-away, Bin-cra p-away, Bin-cra p-awaylyrics by Barnacle ''Buffalo'' Bill

Mr Angry wrote the following post at 18/07/2017 8:15 PM:

It''s getting Farking boring Waveney.

A full of fun pink un poster😉

Probably too good for this board.

Meanwhile, plenty of Norwich ''fans'' decide to sell out the away section at Fulham in just a few hours - such is our ''support'' for a relegation battle from the off.

We''ve lost players, we''ve gained players. This is a new outfit, how can you judge what you have not yet seen in a competitive match? What we had last year clearly did not work well, so would you prefer another dire season or a fresh start?

Really hard to know what''s gonna happen now. We had such a lopsided squad last season, a terrible defence and the likes of maddison, wildschut and pritchard struggling for games.

Hopefully these lads from germany are real diamonds, only player I think we could really miss out of those gone is howson and you never know, vrancic may be the buy of the summer if he''s anything like his international centre mid teammate pjanic.

We have 3 solid options up top and still the best attacking mids in the league. Just annoying with all these injuries.