Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

We're basically as bad as Ipswich.

In case no one had noticed. 3 points gap, lost more games. And their team is full of well, think of your own witty alternative for footballers.

I need a drink.

Yep. In my opinion we are done with flirting with the top flight for the foreseeable future.

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Really?, 14 years of mid table, second tier mediocrity, £86M in debt, mugged off St Johns Ambulance (and many others), bunch of Mockney sister shaggers......do I need to go on?.......[/quote]Is that where 1p5w1ch are or where we''re heading

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Alex Neil and the destruction of Norwich City Football Club.

Awful manager.[/quote]ABSOLUTE SHTYE ! ! !To talk of destruction of the club is complete bo lloxand as to today I suggest you look at the highlights before you come on here talking out of you harris

We were the better team IMO today but fair play to Rotherham who scored the goals that mattered. And as for Ipswich there is little comparison they are boxing well above their weight, we we''ll below ours in so many respects. Their fans have a terrible inferiority complex and that says it all.

I should probably elaborate and explain that I''m only referring to this season. Our on pitch performances have been on par with a squad full of freebies and journeymen that play hoof ball to Leon Best.

OK, tin hat on here. Ipswich fans are luckier than we are....

Their team is a bunch of very average players, playing to their potential (boosted dramatically by a loanee striker)... fans got to be satisfied with that.

Many of our players still seem to think they are premiership quality, while continually failing to perform to even an average championship standard... no way we can be happy with that.

I have been waiting for that run of a few games that would see us climb back up a very congested table, and thought it may have started with the Derby fixture a couple of weeks back - sadly, that doesn''t appear to be the case. Though I hate to even think it, I too believe that we could well be trailing Ipswich soon. If we are level when they come up here I can''t see our players having the stomach for a fight, and the unbearable looks almost inevitable.

[quote user="Giggles "][quote user="BroadstairsR"]Alex Neil and the destruction of Norwich City Football Club.

Awful manager.[/quote]ABSOLUTE SHTYE ! ! !To talk of destruction of the club is complete bo lloxand as to today I suggest you look at the highlights before you come on here talking out of you harris

[/quote]

we lost to the bottom of the table team who had prior to today lost 16 of 19.

I couldn''t care for any amount of highlights that could excuse that.