Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="morty"]Bump.Hey Lincoln Canary, seeing as you''re around, you seen Lapps'' post at the top of the page?[:)][/quote]

[quote user="morty"]*Previous page.Care to comment?[/quote]

[quote user="morty"]No comment Lincoln?Because Lapps has you bang to rights....[/quote]

That is pathetic.  Three posts in a row. 

[quote user="morty"]Stop it, everyone is bored of it.[/quote]You can keep saying it, but really, I can''t compete with you on your level, as I am sure

you can keep this up all night, so I''ll leave you to it......but I will highlight your shortcomings - and there are plenty of them - as long as you keep harrassing me every time I start a thread on football or post a footballing point on someone else''s thread.    

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]In a vein attempt to bring the thread back on topic, didn''t Arthur Whittle & Bly both pass on..?[/quote]I think someone who knew Arthur came on here and said he had, if memory serves me correctly. Bly just never came back, so not sure.

I vaguely remembering arguing with a Reading fan on here years ago. As if thats now Lincoln Canary! Oh the drama.

LDC seems more clingy and needy towards Morty than an ex girlfriend who used to uhhh...be very clingy and needy. So odd.

[quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"]I have no idea who this Golden Coppel poster is.[/quote]Look at the link Lapps posted.Honestly then deny it.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Golden Coppel, what happened to him?[/quote]Golden Coppel was Lincoln Canary. This Page where he dropped an unholy clanger has gone down in PinkUn folklore. Has to be one of the funniest things on here ever [:D]See if you can spot his "deliberate" mistake........[/quote]

Thanks Lapps. I have already confessed my sins in another thread.

I guess I wanted to up the drama a bit. Quite immature, looking back.

Oh well...

And even now, on the last page you don''t know who Golden Coppel is, but suddenly now you do?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Pathetic.

[/quote]You are.Now stop it. For everyone''s sake.[/quote]Jesus. All we need is a "your mum" and we really are back in the playground. One of you has to stop goading the other please... [:(]

[quote user="morty"]And even now, on the last page you don''t know who Golden Coppel is, but suddenly now you do?[/quote]

How bloody thick are you!! Clearly I was joking, look at my user name!!

You doughnut.

It doesn''t work anymore. Nobody''s that bothered, you can''t try to bully me over it because I couldn''t give two sh1ts about it!

I was Golden Coppel, you better find something else to try and victimise me for now. but whatever it is, it won''t ever bother me. Your a joke mate.

This absolutely is the last time I ever reply to you. You''ve just proven your character again. Bully boy.

You seriously need to get out, find a woman, and get laid.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Pathetic.

[/quote]You are.Now stop it. For everyone''s sake.[/quote]Jesus. All we need is a "your mum" and we really are back in the playground. One of you has to stop goading the other please... [:(][/quote]Continuing to getting involved will only make him want to have further say. You''re not helping.I have told him to stop seeking my attention, for everyones sake.What actually sparked this off was somebody else, not me, goading him.

[quote user="Golden Bellend"][quote user="morty"]And even now, on the last page you don''t know who Golden Coppel is, but suddenly now you do?[/quote]

You doughnut.

It doesn''t work anymore. Nobody''s that bothered, you can''t try to bully me over it because I couldn''t give two sh1ts about it!

I was Golden Coppel, you better find something else to try and victimise me for now. but whatever it is, it won''t ever bother me. Your a joke mate.

This absolutely is the last time I ever reply to you. You''ve just proven your character again. Bully boy.

You seriously need to get out, find a woman, and get laid.[/quote]You going to threaten to beat me up again?[:(]

[quote user="hogesar"]I vaguely remembering arguing with a Reading fan on here years ago. As if thats now Lincoln Canary! Oh the drama.

LDC seems more clingy and needy towards Morty than an ex girlfriend who used to uhhh...be very clingy and needy. So odd.[/quote]

If you had been followed around like I have been, with abuse/bullying/harrassment and mis-information posted seconds after every post I made for two years and is continuing now in a more surreptitious way, but is there nevertheless, you might be a bit more sensitive to it.  Lots of people don''t speak up or confront - they just stop posting rather than be confrontational - and I am normally one of the least confrontational people there is - but there are limits and those limits have been passed again and again.  This is one of the only places to keep in touch with the football when you are an exile, shame so many have been put off by the treatment they get on here.  They shouldn''t be put off, it''s a great place to talk about NCFC and I would encourage anyone to get involved and don''t be put off by the heavies that that troll around posing as good posters or supefans.    To me we''re all equal as NCFC fans, shame others don''t see it that way.  

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Golden Bellend"][quote user="morty"]And even now, on the last page you don''t know who Golden Coppel is, but suddenly now you do?[/quote]

You doughnut.

You seriously need to get out, find a woman, and get laid.[/quote]You going to threaten to beat me up again?[:(]

[/quote]Isn''t this board a fun place right now [:(]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="Golden Bellend"][quote user="morty"]And even now, on the last page you don''t know who Golden Coppel is, but suddenly now you do?[/quote]

You doughnut.

[/quote]Isn''t this board a fun place right now [:(][/quote]I dislike dishonesty, and idiots hiding behind fake profiles, with the sole intention of winding people up.It really all is rather pathetic.

Fair play to Lincoln.

In the words of the great Luke Kelly, "everybody has the right to go wrong"

Handled it well. Just like a player admitting he dived. What can you say after? You might not like it but what can you say?

[quote user="The gut"]Fair play to Lincoln.

In the words of the great Luke Kelly, "everybody has the right to go wrong"

Handled it well. Just like a player admitting he dived. What can you say after? You might not like it but what can you say?[/quote]

I considered Oprah Winfrey for my confession, but wasn''t sure if the drama of pink un fake account would attract the same attention as a 7 time Tour de France champion.

Although, you never know.