Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Cluck, aka City1st, was the old f*gg*t who used to berate lovely old First Wizard from pillar to post.

She is currently oozing her bile over on the Brexit thread. Amusing really, that for all the good posts from Big Fish and Purple, that old tit has really got up people''s noses. which is the f*g''s aim, after all.[/quote]Nah I don''t think Cluck is / was City 1st.

[quote user="king canary"]I remember Cluck, Smudger, Arthur Whittle and Ricky Knight as the chief miserablists on this board during my first run as a regular on this forum.

My post count was pretty low then I started getting into ''debates'' with Houston Canary on the not football section and it all spiralled from there...[/quote]Wasn''t Arthur Whittle the bloke who had those pesky nephews?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="king canary"]I remember Cluck, Smudger, Arthur Whittle and Ricky Knight as the chief miserablists on this board during my first run as a regular on this forum.

My post count was pretty low then I started getting into ''debates'' with Houston Canary on the not football section and it all spiralled from there...[/quote]Wasn''t Arthur Whittle the bloke who had those pesky nephews?[/quote]The ones that would hack his account and do a good impression of a sweary old man full of whiskey?Thats the one.He was funny.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Camulodunum was a sports journalist who was a Colchester supporter, but whose daughter supported us. IMHO he was a genuinely interesting poster with a friendly but ultimately neutral viewpoint and a more ITK position than most on here, despite what they might like to think. I can''t remember why he got banned but think people didn''t like the fact he told them he knew more than they did and his status as a non-NCFC supporter ultimately sunk him.

We8wba was an idiot, but a entertaining idiot. A bit like Waveney ;-)[/quote]I thought Camulodunum got called out for being full of shoyte?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Camulodunum was a sports journalist who was a Colchester supporter, but whose daughter supported us. IMHO he was a genuinely interesting poster with a friendly but ultimately neutral viewpoint and a more ITK position than most on here, despite what they might like to think. I can''t remember why he got banned but think people didn''t like the fact he told them he knew more than they did and his status as a non-NCFC supporter ultimately sunk him.

We8wba was an idiot, but a entertaining idiot. A bit like Waveney ;-)[/quote]I thought Camulodunum got called out for being full of shoyte?[/quote]
I just emailed the old boy. Hope the email gets there and finds him in good health.
In the back of my mind I seem to remember he was a Lincoln fan and Colchester was his wifes team? Great result for him last week if so.

My favourite poster used to be beaker but that''s going back a while. Whatever happened to Ginger Pele? Always used to say he was never posting on the board again then would reappear the next day. Also it''s been a while since I''ve seen anything from Bethnal.

[quote user="RustysRevenge"]My favourite poster used to be beaker but that''s going back a while. Whatever happened to Ginger Pele? Always used to say he was never posting on the board again then would reappear the next day. Also it''s been a while since I''ve seen anything from Bethnal.[/quote]I think I follow Ginger Pele on twitter, yeah he''s a bit like that on there.Bethnal is on twitter a fair bit.Really a lot of people have made the switch from forums, to there.

Most of us do on here at some point or other Slim 😂

Morty''s right re Golden Coppell, I had always known Lincoln Canary in that guise to be a Royals fan, to this day I would love to know why he deflected from Reading to City, and if he regrets it now with Reading sniffing round the Play Offs? Maybe he still loves them and posting on here is habit? You never get a straight answer from him about it when probed further.

Cluck definitely had ties to Dorset, as I think his two sons lived down here plus he had a holiday home in a neighbouring village to where I live now. I can''t remember the exact circumstances but I believe we crossed paths once many many years ago, before it all kicked off on here, when I had my original account. He must have been around 60ish and certainly didn''t like Delia Smith, as was somewhat evident on here 😂. Like I say, there''s a poster on here with local knowledge of where I live in Dorset and I don''t believe it to be coincidence so make of that what you will...

Ginger Pele is still alive and well - Sonny Rodgers is his name, just don''t think he posts on here anymore.

I''ve not seen ''Citizen Journalist Foghorn'' for a while.  ''Herb'' has been missing for ages.Interesting that Cluck''s profile suggests he last visited on 07/11/2016 - [url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=158319[/url]

Bethnal posted on here recently, though surprised not to see him more of late, he''s normally a more prominent poster during the transfer windows.

[quote user="Alex "]Most of us do on here at some point or other Slim 😂

Morty''s right re Golden Coppell, I had always known Lincoln Canary in that guise to be a Royals fan, to this day I would love to know why he deflected from Reading to City, and if he regrets it now with Reading sniffing round the Play Offs? Maybe he still loves them and posting on here is habit? You never get a straight answer from him about it when probed further.

Cluck definitely had ties to Dorset, as I think his two sons lived down here plus he had a holiday home in a neighbouring village to where I live now. I can''t remember the exact circumstances but I believe we crossed paths once many many years ago, before it all kicked off on here, when I had my original account. He must have been around 60ish and certainly didn''t like Delia Smith, as was somewhat evident on here 😂. Like I say, there''s a poster on here with local knowledge of where I live in Dorset and I don''t believe it to be coincidence so make of that what you will...[/quote]Spill the beans then ......

I remember Smudger. He had an avatar of his own face edited to look like he was constantly giving you a horribly condescending smile. It was enough to make you want to punch him before he''d even said anything.

Cluck was an absolute C U Next Tuesday too.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I''ve not seen ''Citizen Journalist Foghorn'' for a while.  ''Herb'' has been missing for ages.Interesting that Cluck''s profile suggests he last visited on 07/11/2016 - [url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=158319[/url][/quote]

Thank you Slim. Interesting - I KNEW he still comes on here - accidental login to wrong account perhaps? 😉

[quote user="Show Me What You Gooot"]I remember Smudger. He had an avatar of his own face edited to look like he was constantly giving you a horribly condescending smile. It was enough to make you want to punch him before he''d even said anything.

Cluck was an absolute C U Next Tuesday too.[/quote]Surprisingly accurate description lol....

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I''ve not seen ''Citizen Journalist Foghorn'' for a while.  ''Herb'' has been missing for ages.Interesting that Cluck''s profile suggests he last visited on 07/11/2016 - [url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=158319[/url][/quote]

Thank you Slim. Interesting - I KNEW he still comes on here - accidental login to wrong account perhaps? 😉[/quote]PM me I won''t spill the beans

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Old Smudger raises a lot of money for charity doesn''t he?[/quote]He did a sponsored run once. No idea if he ever repeated it.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]His little band of brothers did. Didn''t Cluck end up having some influence with NCISA at the time Crafty was chirping?[/quote]No influence whatsoever Nutty but i am sure The Butler exchanged e-mails with him as Cluck had some sort blue print as to the way forward for NCISA.

Just remembered Clucks name from the ridiculous e-mails he sent The Butler.........Maynard Eastwick.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Show Me What You Gooot"]I remember Smudger. He had an avatar of his own face edited to look like he was constantly giving you a horribly condescending smile. It was enough to make you want to punch him before he''d even said anything.

Cluck was an absolute C U Next Tuesday too.[/quote]Surprisingly accurate description lol....[/quote]

I''ve never known an avatar to troll like his did. He could just say "hi" but that picture alone made you wish he''d fall off a cliff somewhere. He defected to WotB for a while and then twitter i think.

[quote user="Show Me What You Gooot"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Show Me What You Gooot"]I remember Smudger. He had an avatar of his own face edited to look like he was constantly giving you a horribly condescending smile. It was enough to make you want to punch him before he''d even said anything.

Cluck was an absolute C U Next Tuesday too.[/quote]Surprisingly accurate description lol....[/quote]

I''ve never known an avatar to troll like his did. He could just say "hi" but that picture alone made you wish he''d fall off a cliff somewhere. He defected to WotB for a while and then twitter i think.[/quote]Aye am still mates with his brother, I used to be mates with Smudger, but he kinda seperated himself from the group of friends, I won''t go into details, all a bit unsavoury, and not entirely Smudgers fault.

[url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=66709[/url]  [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=165050[/url] [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=89602[/url] [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=158260[/url]  [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=83884[/url] [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=124498[/url] [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=107463[/url] [:(][url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun2/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=173337[/url] [:(][:(]