Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]That''s him he was a total know all bell end who was totally unfunny I wondered if he was posting under another name on here now.[/quote]Seeing as you put it like that, I have narrowed it down to 43 suspects.

I thought Peter The Deleter banged down the Ban Hammer back in the days when there was reasonably consistent moderation.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Thought this was about the Chicken Roundabout at Ditchingham[/quote]

Haha! They''ve gone now, haven''t they?[/quote]Yes Lincoln, they have, some time ago now.  Shame, they were quite a tourist attraction!  Just a boring old roundabout now.

He''d fit in well nowadays. He''d get a lot more support than he did back then. Wrongly of course, but there''s a...how do I put this politely...wider clientele list on here...

[quote user="hogesar"]He''d fit in well nowadays. He''d get a lot more support than he did back then. Wrongly of course, but there''s a...how do I put this politely...wider clientele list on here...[/quote]

That''s a result of over-generous scampi portions.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Well done Drazen. Cluckin Nora ☺

To claim your pint just go up to the bar and say "I''ve come to fix the boiler"[/quote]

What''s her name NN? I may''ve fixed her before!

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]There''s a few on here that change their names on a regular basis, seems they don''t want to be remembered.[/quote]yes"lock them up, lock them up, lock them up,"is what I say

I have been morty from day one, with exactly the same avatar. (its actully a photo of a tee shirt I own)

[quote user="Plastic Nancy"]Smudger, Cluck and Crafty were basically this message board''s version of Al Queda.[/quote][:D]

What was the name of that bloke who said he was a reporter from Colchester? And that Brummie gambling NHS worker both from way back.

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]What was the name of that bloke who said he was a reporter from Colchester? And that Brummie gambling NHS worker both from way back.[/quote]Ach that Colchester guy, what a knob he was.Going to annoy me now that I can''t remember his name!