Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 26

Middlesbrough to beat Accrington in the FA Cup for me this week.For us, Norwich to win and both teams to score - two wins in a row must happen at some point, surely.Best of luck to all PUPs.

Scunthorpe (8-5-0-30-10) should have too much for Port Vale (1-4-7-6-22).Scunthorpe v Port Vale........Home win.

For the Norwich game.......Josh Murphy to score the last goal to celebrate his new contract.

Good luck Chelle and Lakey. [Y]

The Azerbaijan Premyer Liqa.Qarabag to win at home against Neftci.Qarabag, top, have a 6-1-0 and 17/1 home record. Neftci, one from bottom, have a 1-0-6 and 4/15 away record.The current odds are 1/7.---For the NCFC bet I suggest a double of Jutkiewicz and Naismith both to score, at anytime, at 7/1.Good luck to all!

Afternoon all. Having seen Wolves play last week I really don''t see them turning an unpredictable Liverpool over so my bet is....

Liverpool....Home win.

Good luck to Chellecity and all who post this week.

Spurs to win for me.

Norwich to keep a clean sheet for the match bet.

Hello,

My pick is MAN CITY away win against Crystal Palace

I don''t think big greedy Sam cares about the cup

Good luck

Here are my match bets, Nutty. Thanks for the ideas folks, have tried to include a lot of them in this. I''ve tried to cover a lot of eventualities and hope to pick up something from two or three different things, with a few juicy bets in there for a long shot. Best outcome for the bet would be the 2-2 Klose to score last goal at 800-1!   2-1 Howson to score anytime             £12-2 Klose to score last goal                £.0.505-0 Pritchard to score last goal           £0.50Jacob to score first goal                       £1Josh to score last goal                          £1Naismith to score first goal                  £1Wes to score first goal                          £1Jerome to score first goal                     £17-0                  £0.506-0                  £0.506-1                  £0.505-0                  £0.505-1                  £1.004-0                  £1.004-1                  £1.003-0                  £2.003-1                  £2.002-0                  £2.002-1                  £1.002-2                  £1.00Thanks for all the suggestions. Just need the team to do the business! [:O]

Well, its that time. Thanks to all for your suggestions. Its been difficult to whittle them down to 6, but here goes. All home wins:

Forfar v Cowdenbeath

Tottenham v Wycombe

Middlesbrough v Accrington (This is also my pick Nutty)

Inter Milan v Pescara

Sporting Lisbon v Pacos Ferreira

Panathinaikos v Levadiakos

Good luck to us all. Keep those fingers firmly crossed. Let the fun and games begin...

[quote user="lake district canary"]Here are my match bets, Nutty. Thanks for the ideas folks, have tried to include a lot of them in this. I''ve tried to cover a lot of eventualities and hope to pick up something from two or three different things, with a few juicy bets in there for a long shot. Best outcome for the bet would be the 2-2 Klose to score last goal at 800-1!   2-1 Howson to score anytime             £12-2 Klose to score last goal                £.0.505-0 Pritchard to score last goal           £0.50Jacob to score first goal                       £1Josh to score last goal                          £1Naismith to score first goal                  £1Wes to score first goal                          £1Jerome to score first goal                     £17-0                  £0.506-0                  £0.506-1                  £0.505-0                  £0.505-1                  £1.004-0                  £1.004-1                  £1.003-0                  £2.003-1                  £2.002-0                  £2.002-1                  £1.002-2                  £1.00Thanks for all the suggestions. Just need the team to do the business! [:O]

[/quote]
Great stuff Lakey! Thank you for these. I bet this week''s extra PUPanon will be pleased with these. As will the original PUPanon. Especially if one of the big prices come in. This will certainly give us some extra excitement at the game tomorrow. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

2-1 Howson to

score anytime

£1.00 Bill Hill

28/1

£29.00

2-2 Klose to

score last goal

£0.50 Bill Hill

800/1

£400.50

5-0 Pritchard

to score last goal

£0.50 Bill Hill

500/1

£250.50

Jacob to score

first goal

£1.00 Bet 365

6/1

£7.00

Josh to score

last goal

£1.00 Bill Hill

12/1

£13.00

Naismith to

score first goal 

£1.00 Bet 365

6/1

£7.00

Wes to score

first goal

£1.00 Bill Hill

8/1

£9.00

Jerome to

score first goal

£1.00 Bill Hill

9/2

£5.50

7-0

£0.50 Bill Hill

500/1

£250.50

6-0

£0.50 Bill Hill

200/1

£100.50

6-1

£0.50 Bill Hill

200/1

£100.50

5-0

£0.50 Bill Hill

80/1

£40.50

5-1

£1.00 Bill Hill

80/1

£81.00

4-0

£1.00 Bill Hill

25/1

£26.00

4-1

£1.00 Bill Hill

28/1

£29.00

3-0

£2.00 Bill Hill

12/1

£26.00

3-1

£2.00 Bill Hill

14/1

£30.00

2-0

£2.00 Bill Hill

15/2

£17.00

2-1

£1.00 Bill Hill

15/2

£8.50

2-2

£1.00 Bill Hill

16/1

£17.00

Good luck with these Lakey. Here''s hoping for a City win and a big return[:)]

Sorry we''re late

My pick is Liverpool home win & Norwich 3-0

Diane''s pick is Spurs home win and Norwich 2-1

Good Luck to all pups and especially to Michelle & Lakey

[quote user="chellecity"]Well, its that time. Thanks to all for your suggestions. Its been difficult to whittle them down to 6, but here goes. All home wins:

Forfar v Cowdenbeath

Tottenham v Wycombe

Middlesbrough v Accrington (This is also my pick Nutty)

Inter Milan v Pescara

Sporting Lisbon v Pacos Ferreira

Panathinaikos v Levadiakos

Good luck to us all. Keep those fingers firmly crossed. Let the fun and games begin...[/quote]
Thank you for these Chelle. They look all set to give us back to back wins. Surely only real bad luck can stop us. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is £46.92. Here are the details : -

Forfar

-         

-

8/13

-         

-

15:00

Sat

Tottenham

-         

1/6

-

Sat

Middlesbrough

-         

1/3

-

Sat

Sporting Lisbon

-

1/4

-

16:00

Sat

Inter Milan

-

2/9

-

19:45

Sat

Panathinaikos 

-

2/9

-

13:00

Sun

So that''s five tomorrow with the last one on Sunday. I''ve got a good feeling about this weekend. It would be great if we go past £1500 with two months to go. Good luck Chelle, Colin and all you PUPs[:)]

Even though I watched the game last night it''s only now that I''ve realised that it won''t count as it''s a Friday game.

So how about Arsenal'' to win at Southampton (at 23/20).

Sorry for lateness, have had loads to sort out this week-just had a quick look at the FA cup fixtures and I''m picking Chelsea to win at home to Brentford. Would have gone for another 3-1 home win against Brum which I see LDC has picked 😃

Good luck Chelle, LDC and all other PUPs.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]There''s more than 2 months to go isn''t there Nutty?[/quote]I think that is until the presentation, which I imagine will be in late March or April. So the bets towards the end of the season will count towards the next pot.

Excellent picks there, best of luck Chelle and Lakey!

Purple called it. Sorry for not being clear. There is over 2 months to go before the anniversary of our last presentation.

Good luck everyone today☺

Lakeys already on the board with hopefully more to come. We need a few turn arounds in the six matches though. Stand by with the PUP power.

We''ve past that £1500 marker ☺

[quote user="wooster"]Even though I watched the game last night it''s only now that I''ve realised that it won''t count as it''s a Friday game.

So how about Arsenal'' to win at Southampton (at 23/20).[/quote]
That''s very gracious of you Wooster  although, when I was admiringly looking at your selection earlier, I thought we should accept your choice as you are unique on here at eking out those draws without anyone ever including them in their final selections. I found myself remembering doing the pools in my younger days when one had to come up with 8 draws. Not sure if that format is still around in this modern world but I thought, my word, if they are, Wooster must be a multi millionaire. Maybe you''re the man we need for big investment at Norwich City FC.
Nutty, to be fair to all,will probably accept your alternate selection but it''s good to see your good form continuing.