Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 15

[quote user="Kathy "]I hope you''re not setting a precedent here by including a photo of the week''s PUP picker Nutty!

I''m good for the tenth.

* thinks to self does he have photos of me?*

For this weeks choice in an effort to get slightly better value, I''m going for Portugal to beat Latvia. Good luck Graham and welcome to the old gits club.[/quote]
I have loads of photos.........

ENL where Easteigh (6-1-2-17-8) entertain York (0-2-7-6-24).Easteigh v York........Home win.Good luck Graham and Happy Birthday. [Y] [B] [<:o)]

Unless anything even better comes in during the next couple of hours, the Hessen section of the German Oberliga.Eintracht Stadtallendorf to win at home against Viktoria Urberach.Eintracht Stadtallendorf, second, have lost a couple of away games recently but have a 6-1-1 and 20/10 home record. Viktoria Urberach, bottom, have a 0-2-6 and 6/21 away record.The current odds are 1/5.Good luck to all!

Firstly, well done last week Wolfie a very comfortable 6 from 6. Secondly happy birthday for yesterday Graham I hope you had a good one?

My prediction for this week Crewe v Plymouth away win

an finally the 3rd Dec is fine for the match bet NN and thanks for the opportunity to add to the CSF kitty.

Thanks everyone for all their picks.  I know it''s a little early so sorry to anyone who hasn''t had a chance to do so yet, but I''m going to get my six in now just before I head off...Spain v MacedoniaLuxembourg v NetherlandsTurkey v KosovoPortugal v Latvia (my pick)Eastleigh v YorkCliftonville v BallinamallardI know this probably won''t be the highest return we''ve ever had but it all counts so hopefully we can get another win on the board.Thanks everyone!

Anthony can''t log in for some strange reason so Im posting his pick for him

Millwall to beat Bristol Rovers

Good Evening and Good Luck everyone

Both myself and my Mear Kat are banking on a SPAIN win please 🇪🇸🇪🇸

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Thanks everyone for all their picks.  I know it''s a little early so sorry to anyone who hasn''t had a chance to do so yet, but I''m going to get my six in now just before I head off...Spain v MacedoniaLuxembourg v NetherlandsTurkey v KosovoPortugal v Latvia (my pick)Eastleigh v YorkCliftonville v BallinamallardI know this probably won''t be the highest return we''ve ever had but it all counts so hopefully we can get another win on the board.Thanks everyone!

[/quote]
Thanks Graham. Great strategy buddy. I think we''ve got every chance of back to back wins with these. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is £26.51. Here are the details : _

Eastleigh

-         

-

1/2

-         

-

15:00

Sat

Cliftonville

-         

1/4

-

15:00

Sat

Turkey

-         

1/7

-

18:45

Sat

Spain

-

1/20

-

19:45

Sat

Netherlands

-

1/10

-

17:00

Sun

Potugal

-

1/14

-

19:45

Sun

Good luck Graham as you continue your birthday celebrations into the weekend.
And come on England!

Belated birthday greetings Graham. Hopefully, the head isn''t too sore this morning!

Best of luck all PUP''s.

This week I''m going for Ukraine vs Finland - home win.

I''d like to change if that''s okay Nutty, I didn''t think this would be covered by either bookie.....Women''s U20 World Cup: Sweden vs North Korea, away win.

Sorry I''m late, been a very busy week!

I''m also going for a home win for Portugal v. Latvia.

Good Luck, Graham! And a belated Happy Birthday!

I think I''ll put a "warning" sign on my selections in future so the picker can give me a swerve. [:(]I reckon if I''d put "draw" instead of "win" I''d have been winning both leagues now. Soz everyone. [:(]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I think I''ll put a "warning" sign on my selections in future so the picker can give me a swerve. [:(]I reckon if I''d put "draw" instead of "win" I''d have been winning both leagues now. Soz everyone. [:(][/quote]
Lapp I''m sure Graham was thankful to have some different options. Had Eastleigh held on it would have been a perfect week for us. They dominated the game and had 10 shots to York''s 1. No sorrys on here buddy.
Graham duly ended with 5/6 so we will have a free go next week. Really unlucky effort. And our great team of PUPs also excelled finding options from all over the world to make sure there was plenty to pick from. Really was a top effort all round[Y]

I think that''s a few 5/6s I''ve had now.  I tried to avoid having an entire set of picks of obvious internationals and find something a bit more worthwhile and as York are so hopeless that seemed a pretty good bet - especially as I''ve personally had a bit of joy out of National League selections this year.  It''s just a shame that it was one of the first games making the rest of it a bit of an anti-climax but at least it''s a free go next week.