Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Next seasons strikeforce

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"][quote user="The gut"]I would assume that only posters with tendencies to police forums would be monitoring who posts what and when.

I guess that only posters with tendencies to police forums would state someone is suggesting something that someone had not suggested.[/quote]
Part two:
[quote user="Baldyboy"]With Lafferty on his way out seemingly and Mbokani and Bamford not likely to stay we are potentially going to be left with Jerome and RVW as the only strikers at the club although RVW is likely to go also I think. I would hope whatever division we are in we don''t sleepwalk over the Summer as we did the last time with regards to centre backs. Hopefully our targets are identified and purchased ASAP after the window opens.[/quote]
[/quote]

Part two of what Borbyn? The sentence you''ve highlighted is fair enough. What is your problem with what Baldyboy has said. I don''t get it. Maybe I can''t read as well as you, perhaps you can read between lines that aren''t there.

Borbin actually believes he rules the roost on this chat forum. He is sad. And because we don''t spend our retired lives on here, we apparently have no opinion.

A fair thread has been degraded for no good reason yet again.

Feedthewolf said this on the last page, which rather sums it up quite nicely :-

"Baldyboy, I was the first person to reply to your thread and I think I responded quite fairly.

It''s a shame that you chose to ignore my response to your OP and instead wait for the first person to disagree with you before jumping down their throat and starting a slanging match.

Just coincidence, or is it that you''d rather have a scrap than a rational conversation?"

I just like reading the posts for what they are. That''s what a messageboard is.

I love that people on here say its a known fact Bamford won''t be here if we go down. A fact is it''s proven. Whether Bamford stays or goes isn''t. No-one knows what he''ll do at end of season!

Feedthewolf, I didnt reply because I didnt think your reply warranted a reply thats all, I asked a question and was interested to hear what people said thats all.

I didnt slag you off either which is what I got and hence why I replied to those particular posters, the usual ones who like to start slagging matches without addressing the topic

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Feedthewolf, I didnt reply because I didnt think your reply warranted a reply thats all, I asked a question and was interested to hear what people said thats all.

I didnt slag you off either which is what I got and hence why I replied to those particular posters, the usual ones who like to start slagging matches without addressing the topic[/quote]Fair enough. So if I want my posts to ''warrant a reply'', I have to call you a name?Still happy to discuss my OP if you can drag yourself away from the Royal Rumble.[:)]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Borbin actually believes he rules the roost on this chat forum. He is sad. And because we don''t spend our retired lives on here, we apparently have no opinion.

A fair thread has been degraded for no good reason yet again.[/quote]Looks like someone else has been taken in by Bor''s fake persona.

No you dont have to call me a name, if you had made a point maybe saying something I didnt know or agree with I would happily comment :)

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Borbin actually believes he rules the roost on this chat forum. He is sad. And because we don''t spend our retired lives on here, we apparently have no opinion.

A fair thread has been degraded for no good reason yet again.[/quote]Looks like someone else has been taken in by Bor''s fake persona.[/quote]

One of the best parody accounts on the internet, surely? ;-)

[quote user="Baldyboy"]No you dont have to call me a name, if you had

made a point maybe saying something I didnt know or agree with I would

happily comment :)[/quote]Okay then – to try and get the thread back on track:Assuming

that Jerome is the only permanent striker on our books come the end of

the season, who would you like us to sign (within reason) if we are in

a) the Prem or b) the Champs?If a) I would definitely like us to try to sign Bamford, plus one more striker with genuine pace to run in behind. A big target man from the Championship or abroad might be useful – basically Mbokani but slightly younger and on lower wages (if the rumours about his pay are true!).If b) then the target man is even more important, plus another all-round proven goalscorer at that level, in the mould of Andre Gray, Ross McCormack, Jordan Rhodes.

Like most threads it could be titled:-

"Same old s*** from the same old c****"

For me, what sums it up is Baldyboy makes fair post. One decent reply, followed by three maybe provocative responses (one of them seemingly insulting). Baldyboy mildly retaliates which opens the floodgates for the same old s*** from the same old c****

Ironically morty even posts to Baldyboy:-

"Just coincidence, or is it that you''d rather have a scrap than a rational conversation?"

Baldy even gets criticised for not responding to the decent post. I would assume that only posters with tendencies to police forums would be monitoring and dictating who has to respond to what posts.

Depressingly enough you could swap the flow of this thread to so many others.

If Prem I would like to convert Bamford''s loan to a permanent, sign a surprise lower leaguer Andre Grey (Expensive) Nicky Ajose or Adam Armstrong, then someone who we can rely on to score  like Shane Long or Jermaine Defoe.I''m to optomistic to think about is we are in the champs ;)

[quote user="Mr Apples"]

Haven''t we still got one year of the Wolf''s contract to go for next season?

Apples

[/quote]Yep, I''m afraid that I''m contractually obliged to remain here for at least another year."The gut" – just calm down, really man. You''ll make yourself ill.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Mr Apples"]

Haven''t we still got one year of the Wolf''s contract to go for next season?

Apples

[/quote]Yep, I''m afraid that I''m contractually obliged to remain here for at least another year."The gut" – just calm down, really man. You''ll make yourself ill.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="The gut"]I''m extremely calm wolfy, there''s barely a pulse, but I am sick, sick of the same old c***s[/quote]Would it make you feel better if you said something and everyone agreed with it?

I feel fine as it is, whether anyone agrees or not. I don''t think I''m as needy as you wafboy

[quote user="The gut"]I feel fine as it is, whether anyone agrees or not. I don''t think I''m as needy as you wafboy[/quote]I''m not needy in the slightest fella, I''m not the one losing my $hit here just because I don''t like how other people post.

oh dear morty fella, that''s not how it seems to me. To me you appear to be an extremely needy fella.

If you are not the one losing their $hit (whatever that means) because they don''t like how other people post who is fella?

Over the years I believe you are more concerned how other people post than anyone else I have witnessed.

[quote user="The gut"]oh dear morty fella, that''s not how it seems to me. To me you appear to be an extremely needy fella.

If you are not the one losing their $hit (whatever that means) because they don''t like how other people post who is fella?

Over the years I believe you are more concerned how other people post than anyone else I have witnessed.[/quote]Awww, I''m honoured that you have studied me so closely[:)]So, who do you think we should sign next season, after we avoid relegation?

Thank you Apples, was about to ask the same question but was a little worried about looking stupid. Now at least there''s two of us.

Studied, mmm, more like cannot avoid.

Even someone so far up his own needy ar$e must be able to see that it isn''t possible to read this message board without a severe dose of me me morty.