Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Next seasons strikeforce

You only have to look at the prices mccormack, rhodes, gray went for from championship to championship side to see how tricky it could be for us IF it does happen.

Very reasonable conversation topic Baldyboy, I didn''t see anything particularly negative.

I''ll tell you Nutty who I think the forum police are? I wouldn''t say they the usual suspects, silent majority or inner circle? I reckon they are the the same old ( u n t s.

Cheers gut, appreciate that.

Just sad that in spite of a genuine question being asked, it turns into the usual ridiculous slag off session.

Sorry but I fail to see how this question is a negative, it was a genuine question asked after the fiasco of last Summer wrt our lack of defenders being signed.

Just proves that the people who sling abuse at posters are the actual ones that cannot have sensible debate which is what I had hoped for but then that would be expecting too much from the likes of Borbyn, Nutty and Morty I suppose.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Cheers gut, appreciate that.

Just sad that in spite of a genuine question being asked, it turns into the usual ridiculous slag off session.

Sorry but I fail to see how this question is a negative, it was a genuine question asked after the fiasco of last Summer wrt our lack of defenders being signed.

Just proves that the people who sling abuse at posters are the actual ones that cannot have sensible debate which is what I had hoped for but then that would be expecting too much from the likes of Borbyn, Nutty and Morty I suppose.[/quote]
If you ever popped up after a victory then maybe you''d get a more receptive audience.
As it is, you don''t.
In this thread, you are suggesting that because we didn''t sign any defenders last summer, we won''t sign any strikers this summer.
That probably makes sense in your mind.  It makes little sense to me.

I would assume that only posters with tendencies to police forums would be monitoring who posts what and when.

I guess that only posters with tendencies to police forums would state someone is suggesting something that someone had not suggested.

Baldy, you are presuming we will go down, you are presuming that Bamford won''t want to stay with us, and presuming that we will repeat the poor window of last summer.

Can you not see how that could be seen as a bit on the negative side, not even a little?

We all know that we need to sign strikers, why assume it will go badly before it has even happened though?

Where have I said it won''t happen? I didn''t say that at all BorBIN but then the truth won''t get in the way of your agenda will it? You are just like your forum name and picture depicts a complete d1ck!

[quote user="The gut"]I would assume that only posters with tendencies to police forums would be monitoring who posts what and when.

I guess that only posters with tendencies to police forums would state someone is suggesting something that someone had not suggested.[/quote]
[quote user="Baldyboy"]Sorry but I fail to see how this question is a negative, it was a genuine question asked after the fiasco of last Summer wrt our lack of defenders being signed.[/quote]
I guess you can''t read.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Where have I said it won''t happen? I didn''t say that at all BorBIN but then the truth won''t get in the way of your agenda will it? You are just like your forum name and picture depicts a complete d1ck![/quote]
Resorting to abuse is the final step for the man who has lost the argument.
Have a nice evening reading your emails.

And up pops the second d1ck in Morty who again proves he doesnt read what I put as he states I assume we are going down yet actually put whatever division we are in and that apparently means we are getting relegated! Priceless, all we need now is the Nutjob to twist what I actually put!

[quote user="The gut"]I would assume that only posters with tendencies to police forums would be monitoring who posts what and when.

I guess that only posters with tendencies to police forums would state someone is suggesting something that someone had not suggested.[/quote]
Part two:
[quote user="Baldyboy"]With Lafferty on his way out seemingly and Mbokani and Bamford not likely to stay we are potentially going to be left with Jerome and RVW as the only strikers at the club although RVW is likely to go also I think. I would hope whatever division we are in we don''t sleepwalk over the Summer as we did the last time with regards to centre backs. Hopefully our targets are identified and purchased ASAP after the window opens.[/quote]

[quote user="Baldyboy"]And up pops the second d1ck in Morty who again proves he doesnt read what I put as he states I assume we are going down yet actually put whatever division we are in and that apparently means we are getting relegated![/quote]
Well, if we stayed up then Mbokani and Bamford might well stay.  So you have put the most negative spin possible on it, and therefore I understand the implicit assumption in your original post that you think we will be relegated.
Otherwise why do you think Mbokani and Bamford are "not likely to stay"?
[quote user="Baldyboy"]With Lafferty on his way out seemingly and Mbokani and Bamford not likely to stay we are potentially going to be left with Jerome and RVW as the only strikers at the club although RVW is likely to go also I think. I would hope whatever division we are in we don''t sleepwalk over the Summer as we did the last time with regards to centre backs. Hopefully our targets are identified and purchased ASAP after the window opens.[/quote]

How have I lost the argument BorBIN? You spout some utter 5hit!

Morty you said we ALL know we need strikers but didn''t we ALL know we needed defenders and that happened didn''t it?NOT!

You bang on about people putting negative stuff and not being supporters etc and its all because people have an opinion that differs to you and the wonderful circle that you live in with the likes of BorBIN.

The fact is you just cannot accept people have a right to an opinion but whether it is right or wrong is hardly your right to hurl offensive 5hit at people is it?

Couple of things, where am I being offensive exactly? You called me a d1ck because I disagree with your opinion.

And where are you accepting MY right to have an opinion?

BorBIN you say how do I know they wont stay so obviously you know they will then so how do you know they WILL stay?

And Morty I havent got myknickers in a twist, its just that you twist every question asked to suit your own agenda about the person posting

I never meant it in a negative way its just a genuine concern after what happened last Summer if thats seen as negative thats down to you not me, anyway enjoy your evening ripping posts apart I am off

[quote user="Baldyboy"]BorBIN you say how do I know they wont stay so obviously you know they will then so how do you know they WILL stay?

And Morty I havent got myknickers in a twist, its just that you twist every question asked to suit your own agenda about the person posting

I never meant it in a negative way its just a genuine concern after what happened last Summer if thats seen as negative thats down to you not me, anyway enjoy your evening ripping posts apart I am off[/quote]
See you next time we lose a game, I guess.

[quote user="The gut"]Very reasonable conversation topic Baldyboy, I didn''t see anything particularly negative.

I''ll tell you Nutty who I think the forum police are? I wouldn''t say they the usual suspects, silent majority or inner circle? I reckon they are the the same old ( u n t s.[/quote]

See I lose track of all this. It used to be easy back in 2006. I was just part of KTF and as such could be abused by the Worthy Outers. But now it''s ridiculous. I''m not sure if there even is a KTF any more. And since then I''ve put into so many groups that I go dizzy. Am I still a Deliarite or have they become defunct since the Fag Packet Accountants went into administration? Then I was a Percy Positive or a Happy Clapper. Now there''s so many splinter groups like the Usual Suspects, the Silent Majority, the Forum Police and even the Same Old (unts. I don''t know who I am anymore so I''m gonna just be a PUP[&]

[:''(]I still miss Worthy though....

Baldyboy, I was the first person to reply to your thread and I think I responded quite fairly.It''s a shame that you chose to ignore my response to your OP and instead wait for the first person to disagree with you before jumping down their throat and starting a slanging match.Just coincidence, or is it that you''d rather have a scrap than a rational conversation?

If we stay up I wouldn''t want to keep Mbokani. Hasn''t done anywhere near enough to be tagged as a success. 4 goals in 22.

Worse than Hoops. Would he make an impact in Champs (IF he stayed)? Think Bamford is young and hungry enough to take a punt at whether we stay up or go down. We know Bamford and Jerome can be hugely successful in Champs.

If we stay up I''d expect a major overhaul up front (not difficult considering we have so few permanent strikers anyway lol)

I agree with a previous post that we should keep CamJam on the books if we go down. If we stay up he has to do one based on his failures this season.

MBok is obviously not on 75k a week. Our Club can not afford such a salary, and would never pay it. Hope we can bring him in if we survive as he is strong and holds up play well. I have a feeling he will stay in England, just not at Norwich.

Bamford will be gone come the end of the season, despite what we make of him. A Prem will offer him more money.

And HatRicky - Surely his contact is expiring in the summer?

That Hooper scores for fun in the Champ. Perhaps we could bring him in??

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="The gut"]Very reasonable conversation topic Baldyboy, I didn''t see anything particularly negative.

I''ll tell you Nutty who I think the forum police are? I wouldn''t say they the usual suspects, silent majority or inner circle? I reckon they are the the same old ( u n t s.[/quote]

See I lose track of all this. It used to be easy back in 2006. I was just part of KTF and as such could be abused by the Worthy Outers. But now it''s ridiculous. I''m not sure if there even is a KTF any more. And since then I''ve put into so many groups that I go dizzy. Am I still a Deliarite or have they become defunct since the Fag Packet Accountants went into administration? Then I was a Percy Positive or a Happy Clapper. Now there''s so many splinter groups like the Usual Suspects, the Silent Majority, the Forum Police and even the Same Old (unts. I don''t know who I am anymore so I''m gonna just be a PUP[&]

Never in a million years will you ever become a pant wetter or a Nancy Negative.

Oh and just to say i don''t miss Worthy one little bit.

[/quote]

What with Lafferty likely to join Hooper at Sheff Wed wouldn''t it be ironic if those pair fired them into the play offs and possibly promotion ? If we went down and those two became a Premiership strike force next season i can see about a dozen threads on the subject. [:P][;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Never in a million years will you ever become a pant wetter or a Nancy Negative.

Oh and just to say i don''t miss Worthy one little bit.

[/quote][/quote]

Remember the Purists[:^)]

How come they never let you join....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

As far as I''m concerned you are in a group of your own.

You are nutty nigel, the famous bingo caller and bog cleaner. My stand out favorite poster.

[quote user="morty"]Baldy, you are presuming we will go down, you are presuming that Bamford won''t want to stay with us, and presuming that we will repeat the poor window of last summer.

Can you not see how that could be seen as a bit on the negative side, not even a little?

We all know that we need to sign strikers, why assume it will go badly before it has even happened though?[/quote]

I can''t see from your posts why you have to put with this grief Baldyboy.

From the outside looking in you are being accused of being negative because you presumed we are getting relegated, Bamford wont want to stay and we will repeat a poor transfer window.

I read "whatever division we''re in and hope we don''t repeat the poor window" I didn''t read anything about you assuming it will go badly.

So what if it seems to you that Bamford will leave, that''s reasonable for you to think that. No reason why shouldn''t be able to mention it.

Even if it is just a little bit negative (which isn''t obvious if it is) you shouldn''t have to justify it.

Self appointed forum police are likely to be some of the same old c***s.

Maybe you have history and that is why I think you are being treated unfairly on this thread.

I''ve had something similar from one of the same old c****s.