Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Next seasons strikeforce

Oh me me me me morty have you still not found the answer to that same old question. You must have been a hoot on shandy in the NAAFI repeating the same old tired smart a**e put downs.

I guess you might also wonder if an idiot thinks he is clever does he have the sense to recognise his own idiocy.

I have to be honest with you here, I''m not that bright, but I don''t care, I get by quite well thank you. I''m a good old Norfolk boy, not particularly clever but not daft. And just like a good old proper Norfolk boy I don''t have a lot of time from outsiders who think they are smarter than the rest of us. You''ve been here long enough to know better.

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]I''d just like to point out that I am still "at work"[/quote]Well this is awkward, I am off to work in a minute, we need to synchronise our schedules as I don''t know what will happen if Gutty has no one to argue with.Get your people to talk to my people, we''ll run a few ideas up the flagpole, and see who salutes them[Y]

Does anyone else think the Gutmeister laid on that "old Norfolk boy" act a bit too thickly?

Me thinks the binman doth protest too much.

Baldy, please stop private messaging me. It''s flattering but i''m not into those backdoor shenanigans.

"I don''t know what will happen if Gutty has no one to argue with"

You don''t need to worry about me, me me me morty.

Apologies for repeating myself but I really cannot help but think pot and kettle. Or more the pot which is so obviously much much blacker which has been burnt so many times over so many years and is greasy and grimey screams in a high pitched girlie voice to the slightly tainted stainless steel kettle "Hey you''re black. Hey kettle look at me, look at me. I''m now going, will you miss me, I''m back, look at me, look at me, me me me. I''m here now. Hey you''re black."

I know where you are coming from Mr Feedthewolf, I apologise for my part. Morty must be rubbing off on me. It''s a horrible thought I know but I''ve done my best to stop it.

"Does anyone else think the Gutmeister laid on that "old Norfolk boy" act a bit too thickly?

Me thinks the binman doth protest too much.

Baldy, please stop private messaging me. It''s flattering but i''m not into those backdoor shenanigans."

oh err an ohaarh jeremy but I em not loik sum on ere.

Soz about not being offended bout the bin thing, I''m not a teenager anymore. I guess that''s you and morty even more frustrated.

I don''t believe you about the back door thing.

Yeah you said Gutty.

You''re just another in a long line of posters who whine on crying "Look at him, he''s being a bigger nob than I am" whilst calling people names and derailing the threads, the very thing you are accusing others of.

Can you see the irony at all?

Hi morty, I''m pi**ing myself at you asking if I can see the irony. Irony of all irony. You might want to refer to your own clever idiot post.

You are right, I am in a long line. I am a c*** and I do think you a bigger a c*** but we''re different types of c***s and your type is what I''m sick and tired of. As for whining and crying, come on, that''s a wafboy type of thing.

"I bet you''d love it if Morty "rubbed off" on you, you filthy little minx".

Sounds like the voice of experience Jezzer.

I hear it constantly Jeremy. It was the best I had but, I thought it was inkeeping with your feeble attempt at latching on to my innuendo. You must be a star with other pupils. Oh ............ is that why you think sex with 15 yr olds ain''t that bad. You don''t seem so bad now.

[quote user="The gut"]Where is he TIL?[/quote]He has taken a break from here. Nutty got an e-mail as old Lakey for all his faults was a regular PUP.

Oh I did wonder.

Thanks for the info Tilly. It''s better than what could''ve been.

I was hoping he wasn''t ill or anything.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Oh Lakey how i miss him. [:''(][/quote]
If you''re a really good boy this year, Plod, Santa will buy you a bigger wooden spoon,

[quote user="The gut"]I hear it constantly Jeremy. It was the best I had but, I thought it was inkeeping with your feeble attempt at latching on to my innuendo. You must be a star with other pupils. Oh ............ is that why you think sex with 15 yr olds ain''t that bad. You don''t seem so bad now.[/quote]
Nice try.

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Oh Lakey how i miss him. [:''(][/quote]
If you''re a really good boy this year, Plod, Santa will buy you a bigger wooden spoon,
[/quote]I was rather hoping i could borrow yours.

It probably lacked imagination in your mind but in mine it had a large dose of truth about it. 

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Etc.[/quote]

Now I know I''m a happyclapping forelock tugging delia loving percy positive. But I think most of the loadaolsquit on these 12 pages could have been avoided with a bit of honesty from Baldy...

Had he said - "I know I''m a miserable whingy whiney bad tempered negative nancy but I''m worried about next season''s strikeforce..."

Just a thought[^o)]

Nutty,

I hate to disagree with my favourite poster, but using my mind reading skills, I reckon the same old ones (it''s a Godly weekend soon) would have still gone off topic and picked a fight. I''ve been reading this long enough to not even use mind reading skills. That''s probability. You might be right but the odds would be high.

I would say its a bit like if we beat Man Utd 7 nil to stay up this season and repeat the result again on the last day of the following season to send them down at Old Trafford. Possible but not likely. x

That may or may not be the case buddy. But for me it''s all about posting history. Had we lost to WBA baldy would have started threads with angry posts slagging off the club and posters on here. Because we won he came up with this.

We are what we post.