Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Next seasons strikeforce

So are you going to answer the question I asked you or not, BorBIN?

Did you expect us to sign centre backs or not?

Crush me like a paper cup?

Ooh, arent we the hard man, would you care to take your chances on that then BorBIN?

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Crush me like a paper cup?

Ooh, arent we the hard man, would you care to take your chances on that then BorBIN?[/quote]
You name the time
You name the place
While you''re there
I''ll burgle your house

Ok mate whatever you want, good to see you are just like a politician in that you cant answer a question so I will ask you again,

Did you expect us to sign a centre back?

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Ok mate whatever you want, good to see you are just like a politician in that you cant answer a question so I will ask you again,

Did you expect us to sign a centre back?[/quote]
I had no expectations.
I hoped we would sign at least one centre back.

And how is that different to the original post I made?

It isn''t is it? Thereby you have proved just what a to0l you actually are and that sensible debate is beyond you.

All you ever do is derail posts to suit your own agenda, thankfully people on here are actually realising this and taking what you say for what it is, total b0ll0x!

You must be bonkers.
Your original post is quoted here.
[quote user="Baldyboy"]With Lafferty on his way out seemingly and Mbokani and Bamford not likely to stay we are potentially going to be left with Jerome and RVW as the only strikers at the club although RVW is likely to go also I think. I would hope whatever division we are in we don''t sleepwalk over the Summer as we did the last time with regards to centre backs. Hopefully our targets are identified and purchased ASAP after the window opens.[/quote]
What do you think I am disputing in that post?

Story of my life.

Or are you just saying I failed cos I was right?

I haven''t quite got how this works.

Saying one thing, proving another, denying it, confirming it, turning it around, making a joke of it, repeating something, imagining something else, pretending then make someone completely dizzy and agree with them in a challenging way. Knowing all the time that you can be wrong when you''re right, right when you''re wrong, two wrongs don''t make a right but its impossible for two to be right (depending on who).

Read my mind! It''s like me, quite simple.

Why ignore me now Jeremy, now that we have finally found something in common, both mentalists.

What type are you?

a magician who performs feats that apparently demonstrate extraordinary mental powers, such as mind-reading.

or

an eccentric or mad person.

In reality I can make a good case for me to be all three.

If we had Borbin and Baldy up front as our strikeforce, at least there''d be some action in front of goal!

I''m sure it''s already been suggested, but unarmed combat between bickering PinkUn posters would make fine half-time entertainment at Carrow Road.

Jeremy Borbyn wrote the following post at 22 Mar 2016 7:59 PM:

Baldyboy wrote:

How have I lost the argument BorBIN? You spout some utter 5hit!

What''s 5hit? Is it like 7up?

Was this question answered? Does it mix well with rum?

[quote user="The gut"]Good evening JB, hopefully no more arguments. I quite fancy making the most of the peace while morty is busy.

Could you please explain what was wrong with this from Baldyboy:-

"I would hope whatever division we are in we don''t sleepwalk over the Summer as we did the last time with regards to centre backs."

I cannot see why you highlighted it.[/quote]I, for one, am glad you used the "peace" while I was at work to engage in interesting and sensible debate[Y]Oh......

re: Mbokani''s wages

It wouldn''t surprise me if he was on a pretty hefty wage. Dynamo signed him for about £8m and he was somewhat of a marquee signing at the time. That do splash the boat out on foreign signings, as it''s not exactly the most fashionable of destinations.

I would think that 75k rumour might be in dollars rather than pounds, though.

Whichever league we are in next season and like everyone else i hope it is Premier, this season has shown us that our strike force(strikers) have not been good enough at all. I am sure that this will be redressed by AN as iam sure he has had a short sharp learning curve in the Premier this season.

Yes, nothing says "man of the people" like slashing disability benefits while wearing a proper suit hand-stitched by orphans in a Bangalore sweatshop.

[quote user="E.L.F."]Jeremy Borbyn wrote the following post at 22 Mar 2016 7:59 PM:

Baldyboy wrote:

How have I lost the argument BorBIN? You spout some utter 5hit!

What''s 5hit? Is it like 7up?

Was this question answered? Does it mix well with rum?[/quote]

After the first glass, you don''t notice the difference.

Did i just read somewhere Morty make mention of '' interesting and sensible debate '' . Have i woke up this morning and been transported to a parallel universe overnight ? [:D]

oh morty, good old me me me morty, but i had a loverly time while you were away. I don''t think you''d totally understand.

Perhaps I should feel flattered with your attention and that you came fishing for me but to be honest it feels a bit slimey. Perhaps it''s because I''m aware of your type or because I''ve witnessed your search for c*ck on here. I''ve made it clear before that I am not interested.

As for your smart a***e comment re "interesting and sensible debate", pot and kettle springs to mind. Or more the pot which is so obviously much much blacker which has been burnt so many times over so many years and is greasy and grimey screams in a high pitched girlie voice to the slightly tainted stainless steel kettle "Hey you''re black. Hey kettle look at me, look at me. You''re black."

There, there you''ve now got the attention you crave.

[quote user="The gut"]Why ignore me now Jeremy, now that we have finally found something in common, both mentalists.

What type are you?

a magician who performs feats that apparently demonstrate extraordinary mental powers, such as mind-reading.

or

an eccentric or mad person.

In reality I can make a good case for me to be all three.[/quote]This made me chuckle.Can we call it a draw and get back on with our lives now, please?

Jeremy Borbyn wrote the following post at 24 Mar 2016 8:19 AM:

After the first glass, you don''t notice the difference.

Thanks Bor, just need to source it now. Maybe I''ll give Houston a ring since it has to be a yank thing. ;-p

This begs the question, if people are idiots, d o they have the required intelligence to realise it?