Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Poor old Binners

Just as we always thought - their food is binfested with disease.......http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/who-footballs-dirtiest-pies-dirty-6293584 "Hygiene: Ipswich were also warned over E.Coli measures"."Championship side Ipswich Town was told it was not compliant

with measures to control E.Coli and staff needed to prepare and store

raw meat seperately.The report also criticised Portman Road staff for cooking beef burgers from frozen on grills."(click on Championship for league table). [:D]

[quote user="ricardo"]They look in the dustbin for something to eat [8][8][8] [/quote][img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/14774283.jpg[/img]

" not compliant with measures to control E. coli"

Now that''s hardly a surprise, E. coli is a bacteria of the lower intestine, basically it is generally found in $hit😂

Perhaps this is what is putting off fans from going to games. Maybe if they cleaned the place up a bit and served decent food a few more might come back. They could hire those two old biddies who do the cleaning on the telly. I''m sure it would make a good programme. How Clean Is Your Ground ?

"Pitchforks & Torches" Wrote:Unlike your trolling posts Wiz?Repeat after me Pitchf*ck..................OldRobert is NOT Wiz.[:(]Ask Lapps or CA if you don''t believe me...................numbskull.

[quote user="OldRobert"]"Pitchforks & Torches" Wrote:........Unlike your trolling posts Wiz?Repeat after me Pitchf*ck..................OldRobert is NOT Wiz.[:(]Ask Lapps or CA if you don''t believe me...................numbskull.[/quote]I can confirm Wiz and OR are two separate people......they are both cantankerous old gits in their own right. [;)] [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"]"Pitchforks & Torches" Wrote:........Unlike your trolling posts Wiz?Repeat after me Pitchf*ck..................OldRobert is NOT Wiz.[:(]Ask Lapps or CA if you don''t believe me...................numbskull.[/quote]I can confirm Wiz and OR are two separate people......they are both cantankerous old gits in their own right. [;)] [:D][/quote]Many thanks Lapps, appreciate the character reference.[;)]  Whether idiot will believe us or not, highly debatable I fear.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"]"Pitchforks & Torches" Wrote:........Unlike your trolling posts Wiz?Repeat after me Pitchf*ck..................OldRobert is NOT Wiz.[:(]Ask Lapps or CA if you don''t believe me...................numbskull.[/quote]I can confirm Wiz and OR are two separate people......they are both cantankerous old gits in their own right. [;)] [:D][/quote]Many thanks Lapps, appreciate the character reference.[;)]  Whether idiot will believe us or not, highly debatable I fear.[/quote]The idiot is a rabid bloody fool OR........he''ll no doubt believe that Lapps is part of a conspiracy now!

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"]"Pitchforks & Torches" Wrote:........Unlike your trolling posts Wiz?Repeat after me Pitchf*ck..................OldRobert is NOT Wiz.[:(]Ask Lapps or CA if you don''t believe me...................numbskull.[/quote]I can confirm Wiz and OR are two separate people......they are both cantankerous old gits in their own right. [;)] [:D][/quote]Many thanks Lapps, appreciate the character reference.[;)]  Whether idiot will believe us or not, highly debatable I fear.[/quote]The idiot is a rabid bloody fool OR........he''ll no doubt believe that Lapps is part of a conspiracy now![/quote]Well............I am a cantankerous old git too -  perhaps I am you.....and OldRobert?I''m confused now.WHO AM I? [:S]

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"]Brilliant[:D][/quote]I might have known you''d be amused...................[;)][/quote]Binners, poor hygiene, rubbish pies.The story just has everything.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"]"Pitchforks & Torches" Wrote:........Unlike your trolling posts Wiz?Repeat after me Pitchf*ck..................OldRobert is NOT Wiz.[:(]Ask Lapps or CA if you don''t believe me...................numbskull.[/quote]I can confirm Wiz and OR are two separate people......they are both cantankerous old gits in their own right. [;)] [:D][/quote]Many thanks Lapps, appreciate the character reference.[;)]  Whether idiot will believe us or not, highly debatable I fear.[/quote]The idiot is a rabid bloody fool OR........he''ll no doubt believe that Lapps is part of a conspiracy now![/quote]Well............I am a cantankerous old git too -  perhaps I am you.....and OldRobert?I''m confused now.WHO AM I? [:S][/quote]Oh Gawd, YOU''RE confused.......perhaps we''re all someone else.  Like Nutty, or Morty or one of Waveney''s many alias''s...................or who?[*-)]

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"]"Pitchforks & Torches" Wrote:........Unlike your trolling posts Wiz?Repeat after me Pitchf*ck..................OldRobert is NOT Wiz.[:(]Ask Lapps or CA if you don''t believe me...................numbskull.[/quote]I can confirm Wiz and OR are two separate people......they are both cantankerous old gits in their own right. [;)] [:D][/quote]Many thanks Lapps, appreciate the character reference.[;)]  Whether idiot will believe us or not, highly debatable I fear.[/quote]The idiot is a rabid bloody fool OR........he''ll no doubt believe that Lapps is part of a conspiracy now![/quote]Well............I am a cantankerous old git too -  perhaps I am you.....and OldRobert?I''m confused now.WHO AM I? [:S][/quote]Oh Gawd, YOU''RE confused.......perhaps we''re all someone else.  Like Nutty, or Morty or one of Waveney''s many alias''s...................or who?[*-)][/quote]I''m not even me, never have been.As an aside I met someone off here once, and he was genuinely distressed that my name wasn''t actually morty.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="OldRobert"]"Pitchforks & Torches" Wrote:........Unlike your trolling posts Wiz?Repeat after me Pitchf*ck..................OldRobert is NOT Wiz.[:(]Ask Lapps or CA if you don''t believe me...................numbskull.[/quote]I can confirm Wiz and OR are two separate people......they are both cantankerous old gits in their own right. [;)] [:D][/quote]Many thanks Lapps, appreciate the character reference.[;)]  Whether idiot will believe us or not, highly debatable I fear.[/quote]The idiot is a rabid bloody fool OR........he''ll no doubt believe that Lapps is part of a conspiracy now![/quote]Well............I am a cantankerous old git too -  perhaps I am you.....and OldRobert?I''m confused now.WHO AM I? [:S][/quote]Oh Gawd, YOU''RE confused.......perhaps we''re all someone else.  Like Nutty, or Morty or one of Waveney''s many alias''s...................or who?[*-)][/quote]I''m not even me, never have been.As an aside I met someone off here once, and he was genuinely distressed that my name wasn''t actually morty.[/quote]You''re lucky Morty, I''ve got this lunatic who''s convinced I''m Wiz..................At least it was only your name that confused the guy you met, not your identity!

All I can see now is OldRobert is retard who likes to swear when annoyed! Good bloody job, means I''ve annoyed you to use that, ha ha! Two old farts from that area who can only moan about the club - you both deserve each other.

I''ll still hound Wiz because he''s a bitter old fool who confesses he''s only on here to moan. Never a fan nor supporter. If he wants to play this message his way, he''s got to expect the stick back...like it or lump you old swearing fool

And as Tilly has pointed out, Morty is just as bad at the moment. Knocks anyone who steps out of line on HIS site but dishes out what he doesn''t like on this.

You must be a two faced person in real life to openly do that. Look in the mirror before you get schizophrenia like those other daft fools.

Practice what you flippin'' well preach!

[quote user="morty"]Do you actually come here to discuss football, or just whine about people?[/quote]See what I mean Morty, and the irony of it![;)]

Well if a thread about poor hygiene making binners ill off their own pies doesn''t bring the PinkUn together, nothing will!

[quote user="Pitchforks and Torches"]All I can see now is OldRobert is retard who likes to swear when annoyed! Good bloody job, means I''ve annoyed you to use that, ha ha! Two old farts from that area who can only moan about the club - you both deserve each other.

I''ll still hound Wiz
because he''s a bitter old fool who confesses he''s only on here to moan. Never a fan nor supporter. If he wants to play this message his way, he''s got to expect the stick back...like it or lump you old swearing fool[/quote]City 1st speak for sure..........and busted!So by their words ye shall know them.

Too busy whinging and whining to work out what a lot of us have known for ages....do try and keep up Wiz. [:P]