Sign in to follow this  
AJ

NCFC vs Wet Spam Match thread

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]anyone who think''s we''ll be anywhere near the relegation places this season is an idiot.[/quote]You''re famous for jinxing things, Jas [:O] Please refrain [:)]

[quote user="Strawman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]anyone who think''s we''ll be anywhere near the relegation places this season is an idiot.[/quote]You''re famous for jinxing things, Jas [:O] Please refrain [:)][/quote]

SEE JAS [:@][:@][:@]

[quote user="Strawman"][quote user="Strawman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]anyone who think''s we''ll be anywhere near the relegation places this season is an idiot.[/quote]You''re famous for jinxing things, Jas [:O] Please refrain [:)][/quote]

SEE JAS [:@][:@][:@][/quote]i''m sorry.. are we bottom 3 and did the season end today?

A points still a decent result, although it is disappointing Norwich haven''t come away with all three. Ruddy didn''t get the connection he wanted and it spun straight to a West Ham player. 
Still Norwich played well and can take lots of positives out of this game. 

Well, I got a stream for the 2nd half, and have to say we played bloody well, if we keep that level of performance, we will finish mid table or better.
Well done City, the team and AN. 
OTBC

Gutted. I thought we deserved to win that. What a good performance we put in. Played some really good stuff and can see the players believe we deserve to be here. I would have been happy with a point before the game but after watching I want 3.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Are we all going to get on Tettey''s back now?[/quote]Why not?Whittaker & Martin get enough stick when they screw up should why shouldn''t Tettey.Good player but no brain.At least he never got booked today

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Strawman"][quote user="Strawman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]anyone who think''s we''ll be anywhere near the relegation places this season is an idiot.[/quote]You''re famous for jinxing things, Jas [:O] Please refrain [:)][/quote]

SEE JAS [:@][:@][:@][/quote]i''m sorry.. are we bottom 3 and did the season end today?[/quote]It''s not that so much as EVERY time you add a post to a match thread when things are going well, it''s usually followed by misfortune [:@]

[quote user="Dead Canary"]Gutted. I thought we deserved to win that. What a good performance we put in. Played some really good stuff and can see the players believe we deserve to be here. I would have been happy with a point before the game but after watching I want 3.[/quote]I agree with his we gave as good as we got today, didn''t look out of place against a very good side. Bilic is no fool as a manager but AN was his Equal today.

[quote user="Strawman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Strawman"][quote user="Strawman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]anyone who think''s we''ll be anywhere near the relegation places this season is an idiot.[/quote]You''re famous for jinxing things, Jas [:O] Please refrain [:)][/quote]

SEE JAS [:@][:@][:@][/quote]i''m sorry.. are we bottom 3 and did the season end today?[/quote]It''s not that so much as EVERY time you add a post to a match thread when things are going well, it''s usually followed by misfortune [:@][/quote]perhaps I should add doom and gloom posts.. we''ll win the league!

I find in interesting that fans often ascribe the blame of conceding to one particular player making a massive error when, in fact, it is often multiple players making multiple little mistakes that often won''t lead to a goal but has in this particular attack.