Sign in to follow this  
AJ

NCFC vs Wet Spam Match thread

Glad we got to halftime level after conceding. Regroup and go back out in the second half like we did the first.

We are never going to dominate teams away for 90 mins in this league.

Can''t afford to miss chances like that - Howson, Jerome & Whittaker all with realistic chances.Could have been out of sight but it could now be costly.

Blub - no clean sheet yet again - blub - Russell Martin - blub, - Whitaker should be sent off - blub - blub....Wahh!!I could get used to this. [:D]

I think Jerome is going to have to put in real performance to keep his place, it''s guilt edge stuff and he has to do better.

On the whole it''s been pleasing to go away from home and play some great football, the West Ham goal was really a fantastic bit of attacking play but we have more than matched them.

More of the same, for me not losing is priority and if we can sneak it then fantastic

Martin tracked Sakho well but decided, at pretty much the last moment, to try and intercept the cross rather than block Sakho. Then again, if he had successfully intercepted the ball, we''d all be complementing him on his great decision making...

[quote user="Strawman"]Howson''s playing a corker this week [Y][/quote]He has to get MOM for saving that pigeon [:)]

We need to get back to how we were playing the first 25 mins

Cmon you yellows

[quote user="Al Harrington"]Should be out of sight. You just know we are gonna get punished for it.[/quote]Shut it [:|]