Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

Is AN a puppet of the Board?

Or did he have a right go for the lack of support on transfers, BJ & Grabben?I''m leaning towards the former myself.

He is an employee of the club! Who is doing a good job.

We have no idea about what is going on in the back ground.

Club are making a mistake in not talking to the fans though

[quote user="Wiz"]Or did he have a right go for the lack of support on transfers, BJ & Grabben?I''m leaning towards the former myself.[/quote]God do you ever stop! He has done a fantastic job to date. He is our only hope of survival following the board tightening the purse strings on transfers! Get a life you misery!

Good god Wiz - do you EVER give a break from moaning about Norwich?

Tell you what, get your lazy fat backside off that chair and pop down Carrow Road and SUPPORT the team.

If not, why the heck do you follow NCFC???? (never in a million years supporter nor a fan). It''s because you cannot!

Binner!

AN is in an awkward position right now, great season last and now the tricky one, should we survive, he''ll be much in demand imo.........then we''ll see our Boards true colours surface.

Whatever Alex Neil is, the one thing he isn''t, and will never be, is a ''puppet''-to anyone in life, this club and any of the future clubs he manages at.

[quote user="morty"]You disappoint me Wiz, you were doing so well, for a while there.[/quote]Once I''ve got this transfer fiasco out of my system morty I''ll be fine again. [:D]

How exactly is AN in a trick situation right now?

4 games and played well in 3 of them. One bad game Sunday when Whitaker was a fool and put us right on the back foot. It happens, it''s football.

The transfer fiasco? What fiasco? We got players, albeit without a solid CB but we can cope.

It''s only deluded fans with bad self esteem who have written us, the manager, the players and everything else about NCFC off - but I forget, you don''t actually attend nor support, do you Wiz??

As a senior manager answerable to the CEO and hence the board AN will need to follow the board''s directives. In this respect he will be a puppet just as any other senior manager in an organisation is. However within his department I.e. The football operation it would be amazing to believe he is anything other than his own man.

He will have a budget to operate within and presumably has some input into the setting of it. There is no evidence that he is not happy with that or that he feels the club have sold him short.

I could almost imagine you being the lone voice at a Norwich game calling for Alex Neil to be sacked.

But I can''t imagine you going to a game.

[quote user="Wiz"]Once I''ve got this transfer fiasco out of my system morty I''ll be fine again. [:D][/quote]What you mean is you will flounce off again for a few months until there is something else for you to moan about.

This really has to be the most ridiculous thread of the year. And to say he will just walk out on us contradicts everything you moaners are throwing at him ie not a Premier League manager.

When his time is right sure he will move to bigger and better things but it wont be like Lambert ie running from our club at the first chance.

[quote user="Wiz"]Or did he have a right go for the lack of support on transfers, BJ & Grabben?I''m leaning towards the former myself.[/quote][img] http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg [/img]

Regarding all I have said on this subject and whether I''m right or wrong, I do believe the fans deserve an explanation on the BJ sale.So far, the silence has been deafening from the club.

[quote user="Wiz"]Regarding all I have said on this subject and whether I''m right or wrong, I do believe the fans deserve an explanation on the BJ sale.So far, the silence has been deafening from the club. [/quote]Maybe its none of your business.

[quote user="Wiz"]Regarding all I have said on this subject and whether I''m right or wrong, I do believe the fans deserve an explanation on the BJ sale.So far, the silence has been deafening from the club. [/quote]

The club never have and never will comment on transfer business. Why do you think this should be different now ? I would suggest if they commented they would be pretty positive about the signings they got ?

As far as BJ goes if you look at the players we have brought in and retained there would be your answer.

Who did you guys at Portaloo Rd sign ? anyone any good ?

"We''ll b back wrote:  The club never have and never will comment on transfer business. Why do you think this should be different now ? I would suggest if they commented they would be pretty positive about the signings they got ?

As far as BJ goes if you look at the players we have brought in and retained there would be your answer.

Who did you guys at Portaloo Rd sign ? anyone any good ?
You''ve gotta do better than the old binner accusations poster.At the end of this window many City fans were of the same mindset as me, so dont try and make out its only me thinking like this .........because its not...and furthermore, you know it!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I wonder if one day that, you''ll say that, you care

If you say you love me madly, I''ll gladly, be there.........................[/quote]Like a puppet on a string.

I realise its pretty stupid to have Paul Lambert as my avatar, sadly he''s never coming back, so I''m re-installing AN.I just pray the Board are not trying to make him jump to their tune due to his inexperience. ....although to be fair he seems to be stronger than that.