Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

End of season PinkUn awards

[quote user="quentin"]I get nothing for best new comer? [:(][/quote]As you are the banned " Shyster " that''s unlikely......a man banned for making obscene comments about underage schoolgirls and then sending threatening emails to anyone who objected. The only award you are likely to win is " Poster must likely to be on the sex offenders register " .

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="TCCANARY"]The categories are........Most boring poster... Jimmy Smith[/quote]Can only echo this.[/quote]

Long may I inspire you![/quote]Blimey Jimmy, I don''t think changing your name will help.....you''ll still be boring. [;)]

I go through fits and starts of reading/posting on this board but from what I''ve seen Highland hasn''t cheered up much so he can be miserablist.

I''ve always thought Buh trod the fine line between being a poster and being a troll but Waveney has been stunning this year so he gets troll of the year.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tetteys Jig"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="TCCANARY"]The categories are........Most boring poster... Jimmy Smith[/quote]Can only echo this.[/quote]

Long may I inspire you![/quote]Blimey Jimmy, I don''t think changing your name will help.....you''ll still be boring. [;)]

[/quote]

Meh whatever you miserable old bag, I don''t come on here to have petty slagging off matches anyway as that''s what''s really boring so I''ll leave it there.

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tetteys Jig"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="TCCANARY"]The categories are........Most boring poster... Jimmy Smith[/quote]Can only echo this.[/quote]

Long may I inspire you![/quote]Blimey Jimmy, I don''t think changing your name will help.....you''ll still be boring. [;)][/quote]

Meh whatever you miserable old bag, I don''t come on here to have petty slagging off matches anyway as that''s what''s really boring so I''ll leave it there.[/quote]I don''t come on here to have petty slagging off matches........you miserable old bag.Just lol. [:D]

I would like to thank you all for the kind and generous nominations. I would like specifically to thanks Lappin it up who keeps me right as to who I am.

Not really, you called me out, so I am defending myself. At least my posts are about football, not this sort of inflammatory bile served up purely to wind people up and upset them. Stick to the football, we have just been promoted and don''t need this sh1te.

But its only a bit of fun Jimmy. Life would be boring if we played by your rules all the time!

Oh...............

;)

[quote user="CANARYKING"]

You forgot " Lifetime Achiement Award goes to .......Ricardo[/quote]

[Y]A few more years left, I hope.[:D]

Rules are there to be broken nutty! Apparently I''m not allowed to change my user name and thumbnail PIC without being criticised!

[quote user="cannigia1"]Dundeefc made you all look stupid when you slagged off Alex Neil in January[/quote] who slagged him off? A few of us had never heard of him but I think he was warmly received.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

How to start an internet fight :

1. Write a comment

2. Wait

[/quote]

Binner

Shut up Lakey, nobody genuinely cares about anything you think or say.

[quote user="morty"]Shut up Lakey, nobody genuinely cares about anything you think or say.[/quote]
Not sure anyone here really gives a rat''s a4$e about anything anyone thinks or says Morty. 
Old Lakey just seems to attract more derision than most, (quite a bit from you though, it has to be said) [;)]

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="morty"]Shut up Lakey, nobody genuinely cares about anything you think or say.[/quote]
Not sure anyone here really gives a rat''s a4$e about anything anyone thinks or says Morty. 
Old Lakey just seems to attract more derision than most, (quite a bit from you though, it has to be said) [;)]
[/quote]Indeed.The difference really is whether or not you genuinely believe anyone gives a flying frig in a doughnut about anything you say here.Me, I could  hardly care less, makes no difference to my payscale.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="morty"]Shut up Lakey, nobody genuinely cares about anything you think or say.[/quote]
[/quote]Indeed.The difference really is whether or not you genuinely believe anyone gives a flying frig in a doughnut about anything you say here.Me, I could  hardly care less, makes no difference to my payscale.[;)][/quote]
Nor mine Morty, but often  this venerable forum does inform and amuse, as testified by Miggins'' post. 
Not tempted by a narrowboat holiday with ole Lakey then Morty?

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="morty"]Shut up Lakey, nobody genuinely cares about anything you think or say.[/quote]
[/quote]Indeed.The difference really is whether or not you genuinely believe anyone gives a flying frig in a doughnut about anything you say here.Me, I could  hardly care less, makes no difference to my payscale.[;)][/quote]
Nor mine Morty, but often  this venerable forum does inform and amuse, as testified by Miggins'' post. 
Not tempted by a narrowboat holiday with ole Lakey then Morty?
[/quote]I have to say, no.And people on here who have met him confirm he''s about as interesting as a doughnut with no sprinkles.

Morty how about a new season resolution and do what you do with me and just ignore LDC.

It will save your blood pressure and everyone else''s!