Team Vs Wolves

What we thinking for tomorrow, im guessing

Ruddy

Whittaker Martin Bassong Olsson

Johnson Howson

Redmond Hooper Hoolahan

Grabban

Rudd Turner Garrido Tettey Andreu Murphy Jerome

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Is Tettey out?
I would swap Johnson for Tettey, and move Johnson into Hoolahan''s space in your team.
But then again, I am possibly mental.
[/quote]With Tettey managing his knee injury I wonder though if he''d be fine playing tomorrow, after playing midweek?I''m wondering if we could see Andreu in the Hoolahan role.

Think Garrido has a chance tomorrow. Would love to see Murphy given another start, but Johnson atm is playing too well to leave him out.

RuddyWhittaker Martin Bassong  GarridoRedmond  Howson  Andreu Johnson                      Hooper                     Grabban

Surely, barring any niggles, it''ll be unchanged from midweek after going 2-0 up?

[quote user="AJ"]Surely, barring any niggles, it''ll be unchanged from midweek after going 2-0 up?[/quote]Hooper didn''t exactly have the best of games though.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]i half expect to see Jerome start and Grabban on the bench, then Grabbs to start at Blackburn, otherwise as is ?[/quote]It would be pretty tough to drop Grabban just now though.I wonder if we might see Grabban just behind Jerome, with Hooper dropping to the bench.

some tough shouts coming up, all big games that are more crucial than ever now, Wolves, Blackburn and Watford must wins, player management is crucial now, don''t know if could second guess AN

I''d keep Grabban up front now his confidence is coming back. He seems to be happy and smiling. Best to keep that buzz about him.

I hope he sticks with Grabbs and Hoops too though I love Jerome so feel bad exclusing him, think it'' ll be the same team as started against Charlton

Think it would be hard to drop Grabban at the monent, plus gives extra time to Jerome to recover. I cant see Tettey playing 2 games in quick succession if they have to watch this knee problem. No way will Andreu be picked over Hoolahan, played very well vs Blackpool and set up the winner vs Charlton.

I would drop tettey, he was awful Tuesday. Giving the ball away in dangerous positions and lunging in on tackles but missing the bloke by about 10 minutes.

It''s the first time this season where I actually think about 14 or 15 players deserve a start, which is a great dilemma for AN to have. I would think he would revert to the team which started against Blackpool or similar. I think he may have considered Garrido but Wolves have some very fast wingers who Olsson may be better against. Having said that, he got sent off against them opening day!!!

It''s a tough choice up front with three on form strikers! I just feel Grabban moves defences about very well and we have generally played well and got results when he starts this season, so he just about gets the nob but it''s tough on Jerome. hooper is a goalscorer and plays that slightly deeper role well, so stays in for me.

My team

ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Bassong, Olsson; Johnson, Howson, Hoolahan, Redmond, Hooper. Grabban.

Subs - Rudd, Garrido, Turner, Tettey, Murphy, Andreu, Jerome.

[quote user="Barndoor"]I would drop tettey, he was awful Tuesday. Giving the ball away in dangerous positions and lunging in on tackles but missing the bloke by about 10 minutes.[/quote]

Interesting view but not seen any evidence of that for tettey alone;  all of the cm had a dodgy 15 mins where focus appeared to be lost but tettey was no worse than the others.  Its easy to recall on incident - and forget all the good work done.

Tettey,  howson and BJ won all of their tackles,   their passing was solid (89, 80 &74% respectively) Tettey had a club season high of 18 defensive actions,  losing just one in committing a foul (beating the previous best by BJ at wigan by 1) - 9-10 is the norm.

Tetteys touch did let him down and we lost possession 4 times as a result;   but with BJs 2 and JH 5 its not bad.

In terms of losing possession or misplaced passes the totals were BJ 15,  JH 18 & AT 11.  

IF we can remove the complacency that affects the whole team,  evidenced in that 15 mins in the second half,  the midfield of AT, JH & BJ is as good as any in the league easp when supported by redmond and one from wes, hooper and maybe andreu

If only ATs knee was a little more stable