Sign in to follow this  
The Bristol Nest

Brighton Match Thread

shall we just watch them in our pen area? such weak defending by howson and the rest of the defence

bj and graban off - hooper and lafferty on - now

then possible murphy on for olsson

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Adams make a change ffs.

Why do we always get mugged off with incompetent managers.[/quote]Because we have a clueless tinpot board who continually take the p**s out of the fans. But why wouldn''t they when the fans give them such an easy ride?

It is beyond belief that Jerome and Grabban, with no chemistry and link whatsoever can be picked game after game.

Surely Hooper must be off this January. Not given any chance of a run in the team, and seeing both Grabs and Jerome not performing.

Frankly the board have got what they deserved appointing a manager with no proven ability. Sadly the fans have to suffer the same fate.

I''ve never not enjoyed a Norwich goal before. I''m worried Hooper''s goal is going to give Adams a reprieve that he doesn''t deserve or warrant.

"Every silver lining and all, that''s at least one game where I don''t have to watch BJ."

You don''t like watching constantly misplaced passes and 20 yard shots when 3v1? Bizarre.