Sign in to follow this  
The Bristol Nest

Brighton Match Thread

[quote user="iron_stan"]win lose or draw this hes got to be replacedepic amounts of tactical naivety, this isnt basketball neeeyyaaaaalllll [/quote]

Got to agree. We''re going in a downward direction under Adams.

Very odd game to watch that, plenty of goals but not exactly a thriller. Dull as fluck in all honesty. I liked Adams on Radio Cabbage but as the boss no thanks. Please resign with some dignity intact.

wrong starting 11,

wrong formation,

wrong players IN that wrong formation,

wrong tactics

wrong tactical changes at the

wrong time

No surprise we didnt win.

On top BJ was poor, his selfishness and poor choices meant we lost the chance of going two up and then got sent off, Howson too sideways with poor defending negating his good goal, olsson ball watching, turner too slow for the cross for the opener, howson and martin giving a i will watch you have a free shot from inside the box performance and Turner well below his best, grabban invisible.

No surprise we didnt win

positives??? redmond and maybe hooiveld.

This game showed what a mess we are in.

A defence that looked rock solid is leaking goals for fun. Our forwards couldn''t manage a shot between them, while our best forward sits on the bench.

Our midfield look like rabbits in head lights under pressure and continually make wrong decisions when in advanced positions.

Quite simply we look disjointed and devoid of confidence. Adams has to go.

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Very odd game to watch that, plenty of goals but not exactly a thriller. Dull as fluck in all honesty. I liked Adams on Radio Cabbage but as the boss no thanks. Please resign with some dignity intact.[/quote]

Agreed. I like Neil - as a commentator - but it''s clear that he''s not cut out to be our manager. Peter Grant had the good sense to recognise this about himself and do the decent thing. I do hope Neil does the same.