Sign in to follow this  
cheds right foot

is jarrett the worst player..........ever

Is it just me or does jason jarrett opitomise the word dreadful. He is truly awfull i know he has not played all the games but what i have seen of him ( only home games as a season ticket holder) he is the worst midfielder we have had since cedric anselin. shame we didnt keep mullers really and by the way NW a little chap named paul McVeigh is in your squad, so use him for god sake and get jarrett out, Jarrett was free like your tesco offer, the only things free are either rubbish or you dont want them!

"Shame we didn''t keep Mullers", you must be joking!

Agree with your comments about Jarrett though, Hopefully he will improve with his fitness

epitomise...possibly. But as an exile who doesn''t make it to that many games I''m not entirely qualified to say; or maybe I''m (re)opening a whole bag of worms here; Dicky, Wiz etc. etc.

(the best things in life are free...) or not, discuss.

Carey and Grant were appalling. So was David Smith. Early days for Jarrett, but i aint impressed. Must say, I saw Mulryne versus watford a couple of weeks ago and he was truly awful.

Carey and Grant were appalling. So was David Smith. Early days for Jarrett, but i aint impressed. Must say, I saw Mulryne versus watford a couple of weeks ago and he was truly awful.

Out for most of last season....stop/start pre season....new players coming in and no regular partner and people expect him to be Patrick Viera immediately?! Give him (and the team) time to gel.

By the way when Anselin was at Norwich he averaged over a period of six games (reserve & first team that I attended) a pass success rate of over 78%. Mulryne two seasons ago was averaging around 32% and Holt around 17% (!!!) and this was in the season we got promoted. It would be lovely if we had a midfielder who ensured we kept the ball (Ian Crook anybody?).

[quote]Out for most of last season....stop/start pre season....new players coming in and no regular partner and people expect him to be Patrick Viera immediately?! Give him (and the team) time to gel. By th...[/quote]

Absolutely right. He needs a bit of time, but maybe at reserve level for now.

But Worthy must know all this, so why are we apparently only interested in trying to buy another centre-half?

This post is right up there in the running for the most ridiculous ever posted on this board!!

Iwan Roberts was pants for his whole first season with us, but went on to become an absolute legend.

Jonny Wilkinson''s first game in an England rugby shirt was a 76-0 defeat!  Graham Gooch was one of England''s best batsmen of all time and yet his scores in his first three test innings were 0,0 and 0.

Jason Jarrett - I hope to god you don''t read these boards, but if you do please console yourself in the knowledge that the kind of people who are describing you as the worst player ever after two and a half games in a Norwich shirt are the same kind of people who would have got rid of Iwan Roberts after two and a half game and finished the international careers of people like Jonny Wilkinson and Graham Gooch before they had hardly even started!!!

Too right Mr Roasrio. They also forget that he has been striving to come back after injury and couldn''t play in the friendlies to acclimatise to his new team mates.

I bet the original poster thought Dame Kelly Holmes should have stuck to the Army PE instructing as she took so long to win any decent medals. She was last yesterday too- quite appalling!

What a truely embarrassing thread. You should be ashamed of yourself! Ive seen Jarrett in every one of his games this season (including Dereham and Southampton) and think he looks confident on the ball and also gets stuck in. With more fitness he will become a valuable player Im sure.

And as for Mullers, I think he has to be our most overrated player ever. Non tackling, always clubbing, fat, lazy and good riddance!

I haven''t been able to make any league games yet this season but saw the match against Inter and though Jarrett looked very promising in the first half before being subbed. He passed the ball around well and looked very calm in possession! I think we are yet to see the best of Jarrett and as he regains fitness and settles in he will become a useful addition to the squad! 

Mr Rosario, top notch. I totally agree and posts like Jarrett worst player ever, whats the point. How small minded the guy has only played in four games. The guy has obvious quality, and people need to relax.

This forum is about opinion and views but everybody needs to just look at the big picture as Mr Rosario has done. I am also very frustrated by the start we have made but I am not going to panic, and I will make my opinions, but not after four games.

Please make Carrow Road a boo free zone, I do worry about the supporters affecting the team in a negative way, and this will not help us gain three points on Saturday

incredible poor post with no substance...............

Must be the same guy who''s calling for worthy out after 4 games.

I just hope somebody is as critical of you in your job, say after 2 hours......

very very poor post...........

Bob Bob, I completely agree with you.

Jarrett has looked awful, and you can clearly judge a player by his first 3 games. In fact, I wish Worthy would have gotten rid of that Ashton character after he scored that terrible own goal on his debut. Not to mention Robert Green who didn''t seem able to catch a ball when I first saw him play!

Sheesh, what is it with our "fans" and constant moaning? I have to say I''m finding it quite tedious. I actually thought Jarrett looked good and very lively against Inter Milan in pre-season, but it is so difficult to comprehend that players take time to fit in? Yes, we have to start getting the results soon, but we''ve not looked awful, we''re generating chances, and the goals will come.

@Mr Rosario -- Spot on there, sir!

Oops, sorry Bob Bob, that reply was targetted at the thread author, not you! :$

Interesting statistics from breaker. But we DO have a midfielder who can pass - Safri. Not the most penetrating passer, maybe, but at least we get to keep possession. Now we need a more creative passer. Is Jarrett that? I don''t know yet, but to start slagging him off like this is just cretinous.

I don''t think that a lack of fitness masks ability. When Yousseff Safri came on as substitute for his first game a couple of weeks'' ago, having been out with injury, his class stood out immediately. Sadly, it appears that Jarrett will never have that ability, even when fully fit. 

Can we rename this '' is this the most stupid thread ever '' ?

What is the point , mate ?

Just when guys like Jarrett and Hughes need to know they have come to a club where the fans give the team their support through thick and thin , you come up with this garbage.

Get behind the team , get behind the players and SHUT UP MOANING....

Moaning is ok, as long as your point is worth making.

However, deciding on a player''s complete range of skills and weaknesses after less than four competitive games is utter sewage.