Sign in to follow this  
vonbonds

Are Championship games on TV/Web?

Hi all,

I am a few years into watching the PL (I got into it when the NHL went on strike) and I really became attached to NCFC. I would love to follow them on the field (pitch) via the web if possible since I watched all of their games last year via the NBC iPad app. A

ny luck for a middle age American who wants to watch the Canaries on the web this season as they fight for promotion?

Yes there will definitely be some streams throughout the season but not every match. I think 2 matches a televised each Saturday so we should feature on them every so often. This Sundays game and the Ipswich game are televised here so there will be streams to that. You must have been bored stiff watching us last season? We were!

It''ll be a lot harder to find any live streams for Championship games. And it wasn''t exactly easy in the premiership! Looks like Radio Norfolk will be getting a lot more listeners next season

There is one Saturday 3pm Championship game streamed, this is the featured game on the BBC highlight show

[quote user="Jacks Back"]It''ll be a lot harder to find any live streams for Championship games. And it wasn''t exactly easy in the premiership! Looks like Radio Norfolk will be getting a lot more listeners next season[/quote]

Oh yes it was, and QPR last season were streamed nearly every week.

[quote user="vonbonds"]Hi all,

I am a few years into watching the PL (I got into it when the NHL went on strike) and I really became attached to NCFC. I would love to follow them on the field (pitch) via the web if possible since I watched all of their games last year via the NBC iPad app. A

ny luck for a middle age American who wants to watch the Canaries on the web this season as they fight for promotion?[/quote]Is it true that you get access to every Premier League game live on NBC in the USA as part of their Sports package for no extra charge?Heard this on the radio the other day, wondered if it was correct?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Jacks Back"]It''ll be a lot harder to find any live streams for Championship games. And it wasn''t exactly easy in the premiership! Looks like Radio Norfolk will be getting a lot more listeners next season[/quote]

Oh yes it was, and QPR last season were streamed nearly every week.

[/quote]Seconded. It was an absolute doddle getting streams for Prem games. There''s hundreds of them! [:|]

there will probably be more than you think, just have to hunt a bit a bit harder for them

apart from that your only online option is to pay for canary player, but lets face it its not going to be very impartial what with adams being an ex presenter.

[quote user="iron_stan"]there will probably be more than you think, just have to hunt a bit a bit harder for them

apart from that your only online option is to pay for canary player, but lets face it its not going to be very impartial what with adams being an ex presenter. [/quote]rather like your views on our club, stan

Yes it is true. Every single PL game is either on TV or available through the web or app on my iPad at no cost other than having basic cable.

I pay $160 bucks if memory serves me correctly for the NHL package (I live out of market for my favorite team) as I love hockey. The NFL package is over $300-350 (too rich for my blood) and there is also an MLB and NBA package for a fee as well.

Wiz is the expert on illegal streams and should know the ins and outs to help you along your merry way. If not, join him and his fellow Lowestoft junkies in Canary Call after being force fed poor commentary from Radio Pitchfork on a lame Saturday afternoon with his best mate Dave.

Respect you sticking with us vonbonds. It''s a terrible addiction to have - you''ll need a good sense of humour and plenty of Jack Daniels to stay on board the Norwich roller-coaster.

Hopefully we will get back up and make life a little easier for you.

Love watching the NFL when in the USA - but I wouldn''t be forking out that much to watch it either!

This is something that annoys me and not just because we were relegated.

Unlike Premier League, where BT at least have the rights to some matches, Sky own all of the Football League TV rights in the UK but show fewer games across all three football leagues than they do Premier League games. I''m sure that if they showed more, more people would watch them. I''m sure a dedicated Championship channel would get decent subscriptions.

[quote user="haisbrohacker"]Leicester were featured often as well, if you team is near the top of the League i expect good coverage, lets hope it is Norwich.

H[/quote]Leicester were featured often because of their Thai owners, so their games were broadcast in South East Asia.  I would imagine the same applies to QPR.I think we''ll be lucky to see that many streamed games this season, it will only be if we''re either on TV or the featured game on The Championship.