Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

******Dereham v Norwich Official Match Thread******

[quote user="lappinitup"]

5m

first close up impressions of Lafferty. have a big unit on their hands. imposing figure for central defenders 2 contain

[/quote]Amid the arguments/angst about players leaving/being sidelined the long-term value of this signing has got a bit overshadowed.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="lappinitup"]5m

first close up impressions of Lafferty. have a big unit on their hands. imposing figure for central defenders 2 contain

[/quote]

Brings back memories of the Doc[:''(]

Sounds good. The sort of player that can occupy a couple of defenders, making space for others. Well, hopefully anyway.

[/quote]

No matter what space he opens up if paired with Hooper, it won''t matter as Hooper won''t be able to find the net...

"Brings back memories of the Doc"

Turning circle of an oil tanker.😊

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="lappinitup"]5m

[/quote]

Sounds good. The sort of player that can occupy a couple of defenders, making space for others. Well, hopefully anyway.

[/quote]

No matter what space he opens up if paired with Hooper, it won''t matter as Hooper won''t be able to find the net...[/quote]

Please just please say something with a bit of an intelligent football brain. You sound like you''re 14 years old!

Though Olsson hadnt had an operation? Thought the conspiracy theorists had alleged an operation would reduce his sale-ability. Personally, if I needed an operation and my club refused to let me have it, Id be pretty miffed

[quote user="lharman7"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="lappinitup"]5m

[/quote]

[/quote]

No matter what space he opens up if paired with Hooper, it won''t matter as Hooper won''t be able to find the net...[/quote]

Please just please say something with a bit of an intelligent football brain. You sound like you''re 14 years old![/quote]

I already did.

If you think Hooper is anything above a Conference (even that is lofty for him) player, you may have an iq of 30 at most.

another :shock: moment: 74 - A powerful driving run from Lafferty, who feeds Redmond on the left. The winger mishits his cross, however.

Totatlly worth 20 mill though because he''s sooooo close to being great...

[quote user="Herman "]

Aren''t Watford playing today Jaemae?

Anyway. GOAL Lafferty!

[/quote]

Yeah, but so were Norwich, so who cares.

Honestly it''s pretty clear the people that think Hooper is good are the Ipswich fans, why anyone tolerates it is idiotic.

[quote user="jaemae2"] I already did.

If you think Hooper is anything above a Conference (even that is lofty for him) player, you may have an iq of 30 at most.[/quote]
Oh yes. The same Hooper who banged them in at Championship level before you mean? Wow. Your point is so valid it makes my brain hurt. Clearly a scummer, and even by their standards you''re not the sharpest are you? I would say an IQ of 30 is lofty for you to be fair.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="jaemae2"] I already did.

If you think Hooper is anything above a Conference (even that is lofty for him) player, you may have an iq of 30 at most.[/quote]
Oh yes. The same Hooper who banged them in at Championship level before you mean? Wow. Your point is so valid it makes my brain hurt. Clearly a scummer, and even by their standards you''re not the sharpest are you? I would say an IQ of 30 is lofty for you to be fair.
[/quote]

Paul Hayes also "banged them in" 1 year in the Championship too. He also is of great quality and a great striker. You may not want to talk about IQ fella, as you aren''t bright.

I think we need to put this into proportion really. City''s front line in the first half was Hooper, Grabban, Loza, Bennett and Surman playing together for the first time. Comparisons with last season are hardly appropriate.

According to the Twitter commentary, Grabban was our liveliest striker in that half, though Hooper had two or three shots as well. Elliot Bennett looked very lively as well. In addition to his goal, Lafferty drew comment for this: "A powerful driving run from Lafferty, who feeds Redmond on the left" and Paddy Davitt adds: "Josh Murphy continues 2 be the go-to man here. bundle of pace and energy down the left flank. Good signs 4 what is 2 come". There are some good signs of promise, it seems.

Davitt''s final comment: "0-1. ncfc win, lafferty on the mark but huge credit to dtfc. pushed the visitors the full 90mins. Good workout all round".

I''m sorry 72 but it was against DERHAM! even our youth team should beat them comfortably.

I''m not having its only pre season rubbish as well, like last year pre season form counts for alot.

[quote user="barclay_boy111"]I''m sorry 72 but it was against DERHAM! even our youth team should beat them comfortably.

I''m not having its only pre season rubbish as well, like last year pre season form counts for alot.[/quote]

Oh, here we go........Pre-season is about fitness and working on patterns and tactics. Results are important - and we won today, incidentally - the rest is just a work out.Remember 2009 when we had a fantastic pre-season and what happened in the first "real" game? 

but your right LDC is is about fitness e.t.c and its 90 minuets under the players belts but im a firm beliver in pre season form counting for alot come first game of season it can or could set the tone for the start of the season