Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

******Dereham v Norwich Official Match Thread******

[quote user="barclay_boy111"]but your right LDC is is about fitness e.t.c and its 90 minuets under the players belts but im a firm beliver in pre season form counting for alot come first game of season it can or could set the tone for the start of the season[/quote]In my experience pre-season form has never been an indicator of anything.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="barclay_boy111"]but your right LDC is is about fitness e.t.c and its 90 minuets under the players belts but im a firm beliver in pre season form counting for alot come first game of season it can or could set the tone for the start of the season[/quote]In my experience pre-season form has never been an indicator of anything.[/quote]In my experience, you are right about more things than you are wrong about[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="barclay_boy111"]but your right LDC is is about fitness e.t.c and its 90 minuets under the players belts but im a firm beliver in pre season form counting for alot come first game of season it can or could set the tone for the start of the season[/quote]In my experience pre-season form has never been an indicator of anything.[/quote]In my experience, you are right about more things than you are wrong about[;)][/quote]I''m pretty sure that you are right about that Morty[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="barclay_boy111"]but your right LDC is is about fitness e.t.c and its 90 minuets under the players belts but im a firm beliver in pre season form counting for alot come first game of season it can or could set the tone for the start of the season[/quote]In my experience pre-season form has never been an indicator of anything.[/quote]In my experience, you are right about more things than you are wrong about[;)][/quote]I''m pretty sure that you are right about that Morty[:D][/quote][:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="barclay_boy111"]but your right LDC is is about fitness e.t.c and its 90 minuets under the players belts but im a firm beliver in pre season form counting for alot come first game of season it can or could set the tone for the start of the season[/quote]In my experience pre-season form has never been an indicator of anything.[/quote]In my experience, you are right about more things than you are wrong about[;)][/quote]I''m pretty sure that you are right about that Morty[:D][/quote][:D][/quote]

Before the rest of us throw up, is there any chance of a match report, Ricardo?  [;)]

Recent pre-season records:
2009-10: 6 wins, 1 draw 
2010-11: 2 wins, 2 loses, 2 draws
2011-12: 5 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss
2012-13: 2 wins, 3 draws, 2 loses
2013-14: 2 wins 3 draws, 2 loses.
2014-15: 1 win

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="barclay_boy111"]but your right LDC is is about fitness e.t.c and its 90 minuets under the players belts but im a firm beliver in pre season form counting for alot come first game of season it can or could set the tone for the start of the season[/quote]In my experience pre-season form has never been an indicator of anything.[/quote]In my experience, you are right about more things than you are wrong about[;)][/quote]I''m pretty sure that you are right about that Morty[:D][/quote][:D][/quote]

Before the rest of us throw up, is there any chance of a match report, Ricardo?  [;)]

[/quote]Sorry Lakey, Tour de France and Test Cricket were my priorities today.I''ve never been a fan of these local pre-season friendlies. All being well, I shall have my first look at the boys on 28th July.

The season hasn''t started yet and the pant wetters have pis sed themselves already.

TGMD,

The club didn''t refuse, draw your own conclusions!

doesnt matter if its pre season, how many subs, taking it easy or for fitness or whatever excuse you want to come up with, id expect a league 1 & 2 team to hand it to dereham on a bad day

im perfectly calmfirst pre season game, runaround in the park for non league charity or not, thats a pathetic score line

its not like adams put out the under 18s

[quote user="jaemae2"]Paul Hayes also "banged them in" 1 year in the Championship too. He also is of great quality and a great striker. You may not want to talk about IQ fella, as you aren''t bright.[/quote] Which year was that then? I just looked up his career stats and he''s never banged them in in the Champs. You''re life must be pretty $hit if all you have to do is troll opposition supporters making up "facts"....

"first pre season game, runaround in the park for non league charity"

You answered your own whinge, Stan.

Those who think that 11 men with no match fitness can run riot and score a load of goals have never tried to play 90 minutes of professional football. The players have also got to get used to what Adams wants them to do. That''s what preseason is for. Stop living in Football Manager land where we pay £10m for Jordan Rhodes and finish top unbeaten on 126 points and read a book about football.

itwasdereham

you can try and look on the brightside as much as you like, the PROFESSIONAL players of norwich should be outplaying and outscoring dereham by more than 1even if theyve been up all night snorting coke and banging hookers

Bahahahahaha. It''s been a long hard day at work, but watching Iron Stan get his wet little knickers in a twist about a pre season game is making my evening. Keep it up you sad, strange little man.

The match was exactly what you should expect it to be.

First pre-season game, hot conditions, new players to integrate and an amateur team who sat deep and were experiencing probably the biggest game they will ever play in so put in a massive effort in front of friends and family.

As others have said, the score is almost an irrelevance in these games and anybody expecting a cricket score or to get a feel for the coming season will be disappointed.

It was a bit of a stroll today but there were some real bright spots. Surman, Bennett and Josh Murphy looked good going forward. Lafferty looks a real handful. Turner looked comfortable and I think will be a key player this season. Grabban seemed very useful and it will be interesting to see who Neyul plays him with up front.

Disappointments were Redmond whose shooting only worried the cattle in the adjacent field and Hooper who has not been a stranger to the biscuit barrel this summer and appeared to be wearing Jan Molbys shorts.

[quote user="Herman "]Are you on a wind-up or just an idiot?[/quote];)

we dont stand a chance against braintree