Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread vs Newcastle United

Four corners in quick succession and Newcastle buckled under the pressure.Amazing what a sustained period of attack can do.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="city4eva"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="city4eva"]Is there anybody left that thinks hughton should be given more time[/quote]

It''s hard to justify giving him more time if you look at the time he has been allowed this season (over a dozen games). But then in other respects we are missing a lot of players, and its been consistent injuries since we kicked off. We''re missing Bennett, RVW, Snodgrass, Tettey, Pilks, Bunn. Thats a lot of first teamers. I feel for him in some ways, but then I don''t think he''s always utilised what he has too well either. I''d really like to freshen up the staleness around the tram now with a change.

[/quote]

Don''t give Buh ammo

Bunn isn''t a first team player, E Bennet may not have been, Pilks started today

I don''t think we miss RVW as there is no service to whoever we play up front, Snody has been poor, agree tho we do miss Tettey

[/quote]
Haha i don''t care about him

[/quote]

Yes you do! How did "Rubbish" Fer look on the telly then eh, yank? hahaha

Oh yes, I''m as American as they come. it''s not like I was born and raised 40 minutes away from carrow road, have a british license, passport, paid UK taxes this year or spent my wages for Norwich tickets.

I''m in the states for uni, you small minded buffoon. pull your head out of your a*se and explore the world outside of Norfolk, there is one, you know.

but hey, we have a goal back.

I suppose the real question is, why do we - comparatively to the second half - start so slowly?

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="city4eva"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="city4eva"]Is there anybody left that thinks hughton should be given more time[/quote]

It''s hard to justify giving him more time if you look at the time he has been allowed this season (over a dozen games). But then in other respects we are missing a lot of players, and its been consistent injuries since we kicked off. We''re missing Bennett, RVW, Snodgrass, Tettey, Pilks, Bunn. Thats a lot of first teamers. I feel for him in some ways, but then I don''t think he''s always utilised what he has too well either. I''d really like to freshen up the staleness around the tram now with a change.

[/quote]

Don''t give Buh ammo

Bunn isn''t a first team player, E Bennet may not have been, Pilks started today

I don''t think we miss RVW as there is no service to whoever we play up front, Snody has been poor, agree tho we do miss Tettey

[/quote]
Haha i don''t care about him

[/quote]

Yes you do! How did "Rubbish" Fer look on the telly then eh, yank? hahaha

[/quote]
Was a great header to be fair. Credit where its due. God you are a funny one, just let it go man. You''re all alone, i lived in Spain for 5 years previous to here so does that make me spanish too? You could actually be the definition of an inbred. Try leaving and getting out a bit more. Hold onto that map, it seems that that is all of the world you''ll ever see!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]take one of the full backs off and get Murhpy on, go 3-4-3 and make it the alamo city!
[/quote]

while Hughton is here that wont happen

89th minute - Wes and Murphy come on.Five mins of stoppage time, apparently. Come on lads, show some guts.

Can anyone with more knowledge of football than myself tell me why we make a double sub on 89 minutes given the scoreline

[quote user="Buh"]The fear from those that have set their stalls out. It''s fantastic![/quote]
No fear of being proven wrong, I''d be delighted, I''m sadly rather confident in my own stall.