Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread vs Newcastle United

he''s not having a good game, but the stick russ is getting on social media is disgraceful.

just saw this retweeted onto my timeline - @Gwar_grant96: "Russell Martin is SHIT. Not a leader, not a captain. #NCFC"

Looks like Pilks has just done his hamstring.There goes another winger!

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="Orly"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="Orly"][quote user="Buh"]

[quote user="tele"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Perhaps he is behind Joe Hart on merit...[/quote]

On current form, he''s not the best keeper in the Norwich squad, never mind the England squad.[/quote]

What a sensible comment to make!

[/quote]Not sure if sarcastic?He has been in poor form for some time now.  I''d advocate giving Bunn a run-out, and I don''t particularly even rate him.[/quote]

Well, no offence pal, but your a goddam idiot. Try not to act like quite a hysterical grandma in a hostage situation eh?

[/quote]Firstly, stating "no offence" and then calling someone an "idiot" is somewhat contradictory.  Secondly, I can spell "you''re" correctly, so perhaps, NO OFFENCE, but you''re the idiot?No of course not, must be me.[/quote]

Are the keys on your keyboard sticky from the drool idiot?

Suggesting Ruddy should be dropped is a stupid thing to say and it deserves proper contempt.

[/quote]Ah, I see.  Well, you think that my opinion is invalid, on a public forum, used to express opinion, and solidify your own opinions with ad hominem attacks against other users?  *Slow cap*PS - I''m all out of troll-snacks, so you may have the last word if you wish, I don''t care to continue this puerile, non-NCFC related discussion with you.

Opinions are lik

I could have taken a defeat so long as we gave a promising account of ourselves. So far, bar a couple of passages of play, there has not been anywhere near enough over these past 45 minutes to indicate we can even muster this. The defending has been atrocious on numerous occasions (the routine feeling that followed the goals is, taken in isolation, for me deeply disturbing), and any forays into Newcastles half have been very short lived, and almost without exception, in vain.I''d admit that i somewhat suspected this might be how it played out prior to the game, but i reserve final judgement on the game until the final whistle.

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]The whole thing is just laughable really Reggie. All hope I had before the game has slowly diminished. To be honest we should beat Palace, but that isn''t because we are a good side, it''s because they aren''t a good side, and worse than us. Other than that I don''t know where consistent points are coming from....[/quote]

"All the hope you had" before the game?? What a laughable statement!

[/quote]
Whys that? It''s like you almost invite a fight on here. I support NCFC, and not Hughton, just get over it you tool/troll. [Y]

[/quote]

As if you have a leg to stand on. You are a horrendous Norwich "Fan" stick to baseball, yank.

[/quote]
Haha you''re such a childish fool. First off thats pretty offensive, as much as them calling us "Limey''s".
Secondly I was born and raised Caister-on-sea, Gt. Yarmouth and lived there until I was 19. Only 26, shame you didn''t engage that tiny brain of yours before being a moron and making such an uninformed insult. Now eft off, I don''t have time for trolls like you.

[quote user="Orly"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="Orly"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="Orly"][quote user="Buh"]

[quote user="tele"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Perhaps he is behind Joe Hart on merit...[/quote]

On current form, he''s not the best keeper in the Norwich squad, never mind the England squad.[/quote]

What a sensible comment to make!

[/quote]Not sure if sarcastic?He has been in poor form for some time now.  I''d advocate giving Bunn a run-out, and I don''t particularly even rate him.[/quote]

Well, no offence pal, but your a goddam idiot. Try not to act like quite a hysterical grandma in a hostage situation eh?

[/quote]Firstly, stating "no offence" and then calling someone an "idiot" is somewhat contradictory.  Secondly, I can spell "you''re" correctly, so perhaps, NO OFFENCE, but you''re the idiot?No of course not, must be me.[/quote]

Are the keys on your keyboard sticky from the drool idiot?

Suggesting Ruddy should be dropped is a stupid thing to say and it deserves proper contempt.

[/quote]Ah, I see.  Well, you think that my opinion is invalid, on a public forum, used to express opinion, and solidify your own opinions with ad hominem attacks against other users?  *Slow cap*PS - I''m all out of troll-snacks, so you may have the last word if you wish, I don''t care to continue this puerile, non-NCFC related discussion with you.

Opinions are lik[/quote]

"Slow cap"? is that your favourite headwear or something?

according to the age thread, I''m one of the younger ones on this forum, but that being said. allow me to be the first to say

grow up lads, both of you. this is a match thread - not a petty online fight thread.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]The whole thing is just laughable really Reggie. All hope I had before the game has slowly diminished. To be honest we should beat Palace, but that isn''t because we are a good side, it''s because they aren''t a good side, and worse than us. Other than that I don''t know where consistent points are coming from....[/quote]

[/quote]
Whys that? It''s like you almost invite a fight on here. I support NCFC, and not Hughton, just get over it you tool/troll. [Y]

[/quote]

As if you have a leg to stand on. You are a horrendous Norwich "Fan" stick to baseball, yank.

[/quote]
Haha you''re such a childish fool. First off thats pretty offensive, as much as them calling us "Limey''s".
Secondly I was born and raised Caister-on-sea, Gt. Yarmouth and lived there until I was 19. Only 26, shame you didn''t engage that tiny brain of yours before being a moron and making such an uninformed insult. Now eft off, I don''t have time for trolls like you.

[/quote]

Whatever yank, get back to "watching" the game as you always do.

[quote user="Willmeister"]I think we''ve actually got Elmander playing as a winger. Jesus wept, you couldn''t make this up.
[/quote]

He isn''t an out and out striker though so it may work...what am I thinking 2 goals away from home just to draw....never going to happen with Hughton in charge

Elmander playing at right midfield.  Redmond now on the left.

Dean Sturridge has just said he feels there are goals in our side, we just constantly make the wrong decisions going forwards...Sturridge was a good player in his day, he may well have a point.

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Buh"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whatever yank, get back to "watching" the game as you always do.

[/quote]
Yeah thats what I thought. Stuck for words are we Troll? Haha you''re really showing yourself up on this thread for the tool you are. Keep up the good work, everyone just laughs at you that much more [Y]