Sign in to follow this  

Would you suffer a West Ham victory if?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

None of the City fans I know would want us to lose under any circumstances. Am I the only one with these friends?

[/quote]

I have never said I want us to lose - what I did say was that everyone I know would agree with Mr Brownstone''s Post

Wiz, why dont you just say what you really want/mean, rather than pussy foot around it..........as was proven elsewhere, previously you have had no problem saying you would be happy to see City defeated if it meant a change of management....why not this time? Go on, you can do it, dont worry about the flack you will take, you have handled it before, are you going soft?

But seriously, absolutely no way would I ever want Norwich City to lose any game regardless of the situation, in the same way as I will never bet against us.......that''s just how I feel about the loyalty you give to the club you support ....    

[quote user="Wazzy van Donkeydangler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

None of the City fans I know would want us to lose under any circumstances. Am I the only one with these friends?

[/quote]

I have never said I want us to lose - what I did say was that everyone I know would agree with Mr Brownstone''s Post

[/quote]

I didn''t say you did. As I know you I''d be contradicting myself and I was pretty sure of my ground.

Wiz''s latest effort is entitled "Would you suffer a West Ham victory if?"

We must win this game, we can''t afford to let another home game pass that we would be targeting 3 points from slip away. But what concerns me is what happens then? The same problems will still be there and a manager that should by now been out of the door will still be in the job. It''s a rock and a hard place, we must win but I honestly believe for our survival this season he must go.

Which is obviously what prompted this post thread Wiz. So if the axe doesn''t fall before Saturday would you suffer a West Ham victory?

And then if it doesn''t fall the next week?

Of course it''s entirely out of our hands and it''s not our place to sack the manager. If anybody needs a sweetener to help them support the team just remember Gunny got the chop after a  4-0 win....

[quote user="JF"]We must win this game, we can''t afford to let another home game pass that we would be targeting 3 points from slip away. But what concerns me is what happens then? The same problems will still be there and a manager that should by now been out of the door will still be in the job. It''s a rock and a hard place, we must win but I honestly believe for our survival this season he must go.[/quote]I''ve just learned in another thread that a win, any win under CH is never anything more than a temporary fix which simply serves to hide his true crapness as a manager. [:S]Me I''d take the three points and look forward to the next match, it''s all about looking forwards, backwards or inwards..... Too many belly scratchers round here do the latter.

"JF"We must win this game, we can''t afford to let another home game pass that we would be targeting 3 points from slip away. But what concerns me is what happens then? The same problems will still be there and a manager that should by now been out of the door will still be in the job. It''s a rock and a hard place, we must win but I honestly believe for our survival this season he must go.

I haven''t always agreed with you but that''s a fair post.

Assuming Hughton is in charge next saturday, which would be a disgrace, i would suggest scraping  a win against west ham, could, in the long run be the absolute worst thing that could happen to this club. To be honest either way i have zero faith in the board to do the right thing.

I noticed that Carroll is penned in to make a return from injury for this game................just flipping great news[:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Wazzy van Donkeydangler"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]That''s not really true Ricardo. Our players are more than good enough to achieve a comfortable mid table finish, and that''s not just my opinion but the opinion of most City fans I know and a great deal of neutrals, including the vast majority of the media. We''re currently less than the sum of our parts.[/quote]

Everyone I know agrees with this!

[/quote]

Certainly the City fans I''ve met do.

[/quote]

How have you met anyone if you''re deaf and blind?You complete and utter fraud.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Assuming Hughton is in charge next saturday, which would be a disgrace, i would suggest scraping  a win against west ham, could, in the long run be the absolute worst thing that could happen to this club. To be honest either way i have zero faith in the board to do the right thing. [/quote]
So, wait a minute.
The board that has presided over one of the most succesful periods in Norwich City history, are now under question?
The board whose astute decisions find us debt free and in our third season in the best league in the world?

[quote user="First Wizard"]I noticed that Carroll is penned in to make a return from injury for this game................just flipping great news[:S][/quote]
You on west ham forums too?

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Wazzy van Donkeydangler"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]That''s not really true Ricardo. Our players are more than good enough to achieve a comfortable mid table finish, and that''s not just my opinion but the opinion of most City fans I know and a great deal of neutrals, including the vast majority of the media. We''re currently less than the sum of our parts.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How have you met anyone if you''re deaf and blind?

You complete and utter fraud.
[/quote]

Are you just stupid?

Deaf, Blind (I''m not btw) or Disabled are no longer kept in Victorian institutions isolated from the public.

Jeez, what a complete moron..............sorry posters, ignorance like this is up there with racism imo.

[quote user="Davros from Lowestoft"][quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]How have you met anyone if you''re deaf and blind?You complete and utter fraud.[/quote]Pinball conventions mostly.[/quote]

Well I ain''t seen anything like Wiz in any amusement hall....

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Assuming Hughton is in charge next saturday, which would be a disgrace, i would suggest scraping  a win against west ham, could, in the long run be the absolute worst thing that could happen to this club. To be honest either way i have zero faith in the board to do the right thing. [/quote] I 100% agree with the first bit, if we get a scrappy/lucky win on Saturday we will have to continue to see Hughtons negative tactics and i feel he cant change. I think us winning saturday gives McNally a easy way out, but will not be a long term fix

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Wazzy van Donkeydangler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How have you met anyone if you''re deaf and blind?You complete and utter fraud.[/quote]

Are you just stupid?

Deaf, Blind (I''m not btw) or Disabled are no longer kept in Victorian institutions isolated from the public.

Jeez, what a complete moron..............sorry posters, ignorance like this is up there with racism imo.

[/quote]

Hmmm.... so your deaf/blindess is ok to justify you not attending Norwich matches yet you have no issue going out and meeting people?You have specifically said that your disability (dont start accusing me of being anti disability) stops you going to Norwich games!

Yes, that''s right wiz. You''re so deaf you can listen to radio norfolk and judge the tempo of a song on youtube.

I 100% agree with the first bit, if we get a scrappy/lucky win on Saturday we will have to continue to see Hughtons negative tactics and i feel he cant change. I think us winning saturday gives McNally a easy way out, but will not be a long term fix.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Davros from Lowestoft"][quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]

How have you met anyone if you''re deaf and blind?

You complete and utter fraud.
[/quote]

Pinball conventions mostly.
[/quote]

Well I ain''t seen anything like Wiz in any amusement hall....

[/quote]

I preferred their other album, "Schizophrenia" or whatever it was called.  I loved it, it was rubbish.

Talk about hero to zero! After all the board have done to get us where we are their decision on the club''s future hangs on whether we get a scrappy/lucky win on Saturday. If I didn''t know better I''d think some of you just want us to lose so you can vent...

[quote user="First Wizard"]

It finished Hughton as Norwich manager?

I don''t wish it or court it, but if thats what is needed then I''m prepared to suffer it.

Anyone else this desperate yet?

[/quote]

Wiz, you are a goat and I am staring at you......

There are days I questioned the need to come on here, this being one of them.

One day, I''m sure of it, karma will visit a few of you 10 fold.

I have never once claimed I''m blind ffs, only finances keep me from Carrow Road, if you can Prove otherwise do so....if not, shut it.

nigel, i think we will win Saturday but hughton really needs to sort his tactics out and i personally think he cant change. We are soo poor when we attack and if he is meant to be a defensive coach, letting in 11 goals in the past 2 games isnt good. Im worried.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

I have never once claimed I''m blind ffs, only finances keep me from Carrow Road, if you can Prove otherwise do so....if not, shut it.

[/quote]

My dear old boy, I do hope you ain''t suggesting people should only post things on here they can prove.  If that was the case, I reckon your post count would be lower than my sperm count.

[quote user="killercanary29"]nigel, i think we will win Saturday but hughton really needs to sort his tactics out and i personally think he cant change. We are soo poor when we attack and if he is meant to be a defensive coach, letting in 11 goals in the past 2 games isnt good. Im worried.[/quote]

Everybody''s worried. But this is escalating to the board very quickly. Then it''ll be the owners. Then we''ll be back where we were in 2009.