Sign in to follow this  
Indy

As it's no been asked, who would you replace Hughton with?

Steve Tilson.. that''s the fella. Now who was the other one.......

It''ll come to me........

I''m thinking court cases and Amy Rayner......

Mike Newell!! That''s the one!!!!!

Wherever are Tilson and Newell now?

phelan, meuleuelelelelelesteen, and harry redknapp

although we will probably have to use the entire January transfer budget to pay their wages

If Hughton were to go, and I doubt it will happen and I don''t want him to. the only slightly realistic manager I would want here is Di Matteo.

don''t know why I''m even entertaining the thought though, I don''t see either happening.

Kevin Keegan with Ozzy Ardiles as assistant, that should quench the thirst for a few goals. Hans Segers as goalkeeping coach, he could guarantee a few goals a game too..

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Aidy Boothroyd or Steve Tilson. Actually.....**** it. Jay Bothroyd or John Tilson.[/quote]

Now if you had suggested Betty Boothroyd as my assistant I would probably taken the job. [:P]

A lot of people seemed jealous when that lot down the road got Roy Keane.I think he''s available[Y]

Glenn Hoddle, Dragan Stojkovic, Uwe Rosler ... its not going to happen though. We don''t do exciting anymore ;)

[quote user="Eadie4England"]Di Matteo, Poyet, G.Neville, or 1 of the many hundreds that are out there.[/quote]

They were the three that came to my mind actually. Think Gary Neville certianly knows what he is talking about and would have been influenced by one of the greatest - but then again so had Bruce and Keane... If Neville wanted a shot at management we could do worse. Certainly seems tactically astute and is a winner through and through. Just to throw a name out there (though I cant rememeber his name!) doesnt that Norweigan bloke who used to play for us get linked every time we have a vacancy (not Erik Fuglestad)