Sign in to follow this  
Thisisbabyish

Hooper Injury

Where has that Hughton comment come from? Hope it''s true cos i think he will be our main goal scorer this season.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]I''ll go by CH''s comments after the match, as he was close to the incident. Hard whack on the shin.[/quote]

Oi! stop being sensible.

[/quote]"City boss Chris Hughton says scan and x-ray both all-clear and no long-term injury for striker"Being sensible > being a moron

[quote user="JF"]Where has that Hughton comment come from? Hope it''s true cos i think he will be our main goal scorer this season.[/quote]official Norwich Twitter page

Brilliant, hopefully fit to face Everton saturday then.

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]

Without wishing to be a merchant of doom and gloom the Club must have been sufficiently concerned that they felt it necessary to send him to hospital. He''s a professional footballer used to knocks and surely would know whether it was a minor knock or something a bit more serious that needed to be looked at. There are also medics and physios at the Club who would have a shrewd idea as to whether or not it was a hospital job. I''m hoping for the best but fearing the worst.    

[/quote]My personal favorite over reaction from this thread

Excellent, he looked really powerfull on Saturday, looking forward to seeing him in action.

[quote user="ricardo"]An amazing recovery from a double leg amputation.[/quote]No need for cutting remarks Ricardo. [;)]

[quote user="YellowBlood"][quote user="Barry Brockes"]

Without wishing to be a merchant of doom and gloom the Club must have been sufficiently concerned that they felt it necessary to send him to hospital. He''s a professional footballer used to knocks and surely would know whether it was a minor knock or something a bit more serious that needed to be looked at. There are also medics and physios at the Club who would have a shrewd idea as to whether or not it was a hospital job. I''m hoping for the best but fearing the worst.    

[/quote]
Agree with you about this. 
If it would have been something minor I can not see us sending him to hospital, I hope I am wrong but I fear the worst.
[/quote][img]http://img.medscape.com/article/712/370/712370-fig7.jpg[/img]

bad news for Bechio as he has now been edged out of the running for Scapegoat of the Seasonwhich puts Turner back in pole position