Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Match Thread - Norwich Vs Swansea

Nothing in Midfield again...I''m not going to single out 1 player specifically but 3 of our midfielders couldn''t get above mid table in the Championship with Leeds.... that statement ion its own shows where our biggest weakness lies...

[quote user="Notts Canary"]Seems like we mean to carry on as before, I keep waiting to see a change in style in response to our failings but oh well just hope we can hold on for the draw[/quote]Agreed. I was expecting more spirit and fire - the ''home field'' fight.We need the win. Not only for the three points, but also to remind the team that they can win.

Kamara is out of his depth this is a game for Holt by all means bring him on near the end but it just doesn''t work and we need GOALS ffs

they are 10X better than us, we are cracking and I fear for us having 10 players on the field at the end.

[quote user="YellowBlood"]they are 10X better than us, we are cracking and I fear for us having 10 players on the field at the end.[/quote]you aren''t actually watching this are you?if you are then 1. you clearly have never watched a game of football before2. are on a P!ss takeor 3. dont understand the game....

heres an interesting stat, we have had as many shots today as they have so far...

its all hoof ball from city, terrible, kamara is out of his depth, look like a beaten team hughton out

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="YellowBlood"]they are 10X better than us, we are cracking and I fear for us having 10 players on the field at the end.[/quote]you aren''t actually watching this are you?if you are then 1. you clearly have never watched a game of football before2. are on a P!ss takeor 3. dont understand the game....

heres an interesting stat, we have had as many shots today as they have so far...

[/quote]

Have you seen how much we give the ball away in good positions? sorry we can not pass or pick out players in the final 3rd. They pass and move = find space. We do it now and then but not enough. Are you watching the game? All we are doing is inviting them on and leaving space, ball then comes out and they have it again.

I feel a loss today will see us down. On majornslump and cant score goals, gonna go into remaining games with no confidence. No hope against arsenal and mancity for starters!!

Every chance we have turns into a break for them.... what is this I''m watching because it sure as hell fire is not a game of football!

Hardly surprising![:@]

We are standing off Swansea, like they have the measles and as soon as we get the ball Swansea are at us like terriers and we give the ball away!!![:@][:@][:@]

I EAT MY FUCKING WORDS! SNODGRASSSSS!!! IT''S NOT OVER! OH MY GOD COME ON CITYYYYY!!!

Geddin!well done Snoddy! swansea might point the finger at Vorm going walkies but the goal came down the right... Their left back is sh*t! lets take advantage City....