Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Match Thread - Norwich Vs Swansea

Oh my good god make a fucking sub! It''s too late now to make a god damned fucking difference though so oh well.

simple goal created by half decent, but obvious movement to keep moore onsidepoor really!

WHAT GOOD IS HOLT NOW?! HE SHOULD BE MAKING MORE THAN TEN MINUTES OF DiFFERENCE!!!!!!

personally its because hes started 3 games and looks clumsy

and he just missed an absolute sitter

i hope he gets the winner and proves me wrong

i think he looks half decent when hes out on the wing but hes not good enough to be a starting premier league striker

[quote user="jossacklandsspunkybackpack"]Back to reality. We''ll lose this now.[/quote]hows the view from your seat at Pride park today?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Great finish!  Not so keen on the "celebration" though, perhaps the players are pissed off with the negativity around the stands too?[/quote]I missed the celebration (To busy jumping around the living room celebrating myself!) what happened?[/quote]He basically walked towards the Barclay End and stared at them as if offering a fight.

[quote user="Stig"]WHAT GOOD IS HOLT NOW?! HE SHOULD BE MAKING MORE THAN TEN MINUTES OF DiFFERENCE!!!!!![/quote]because its too tight a game... make that sub 10 minutes earlier, taking a midfielder off and Swansea boss it and score and you''ll be saying we shouldnt have made a change in a game so finely balanced...whats it to be then?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Stig"]WHAT GOOD IS HOLT NOW?! HE SHOULD BE MAKING MORE THAN TEN MINUTES OF DiFFERENCE!!!!!![/quote]because its too tight a game... make that sub 10 minutes earlier, taking a midfielder off and Swansea boss it and score and you''ll be saying we shouldnt have made a change in a game so finely balanced...whats it to be then?[/quote]
It''s to be Holt on earlier

Bad challenge from Holt - hope that doesn''t get seen by the eyes in the sky!

There is a famous Sci-Fi film in which people remain in their physical bodies but have their souls replaced by aliens who are hell-bent on chaos and destruction.  I think this has actually happened to Grant Holt.

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Stig"]WHAT GOOD IS HOLT NOW?! HE SHOULD BE MAKING MORE THAN TEN MINUTES OF DiFFERENCE!!!!!![/quote]because its too tight a game... make that sub 10 minutes earlier, taking a midfielder off and Swansea boss it and score and you''ll be saying we shouldnt have made a change in a game so finely balanced...whats it to be then?[/quote]
It''s to be Holt on earlier
[/quote]which we did... and Swansea went and nearly scored and we have done nothing since....

Pfft, sorry I take it back. Just leave the gobby waster on the bench.