Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Villa v West Spam

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I don''t get the sympathy either, he was/is a greedy fu@ker who went there to line his pocket. Surely obvious to everyone?[/quote]

Can''t see why a 40 something year old manager would leave to line his pocket. Maybe someone like Redknapp to QPR was a pocket lining move, but Lambert still has 20 years+ left in management if all goes well, there will more reasons than just money!

This match does not bode well for us though.

VIlla seem to want it more, on the offensive.

West Ham are lacklustre, as always in away games.

Can see Villa winning, but hope it ends in a dull draw, or preferrably an away win, but cant see WH scoring based on the opening 20 minutes.

Looks like the Soton game yesterday, where Soton completely outshone Man C in terms of intensity and willingness to win.

Villa have not got the quality, but they seem eager enough to win it, and I fear Lambert has finally installed some of the "nothing to lose" mentality he did at Norwich.

Villa have played well in two games now, in the loss vs Newcastle at home (second half), and played well the entire game at Everton (3-3).

Desperately hope for an away win, daylight robbery

The point of the post is the sympathy aspect! He didn''t prove himself as a premiership manager at Norwich, he jumped before the second season syndrome!

Villa started the brighter, but West Ham starting to get a foot hold in the game. Fairly scrappy affair, not much better than what we saw yesterday in all honesty.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]West Spams passing is awful, horrible that they took 4 points from us [:(][/quote]

Yes, but the game at CR was lucky form WH point of view, and Hughton was not overly offensive in that game either.

And the game in London was terrible, penalty that never was, etc.

Ref blowing 80/20 advantage WH, etc. We can rightly feel annoyed by losing 4 points to WH this season.

And our dour draw yesterday even more feels like 2 points lost.

The worst sbout it is that the teams below us are on an up now. Villa getting something, Reading and Soton in form, and we are on an downward spiral with a manager doing maths before games rather than inspiring his troops.

We need to get something from the Everton game now otherwise it will be down to five as Reading should beat Wigan. Then we have a trip to Old Trafford!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]gap down from 8 points to 6 ,with a worse goal diff than most.......this is a little too close for my liking now![/quote]

I warned you all, Hughton WILL take us down, but would you listern?.........................

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]gap down from 8 points to 6 ,with a worse goal diff than most.......this is a little too close for my liking now![/quote]

I warned you all, Hughton WILL take us down, but would you listern?.........................

[/quote]We listened and dismissed it for the palpable nonsense that it is.Surely things aren''t that depressing in Lowestoft are they.Go and have a stroll round Kirkley Cemetary, you''ll feel a lot better.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

We listened and dismissed it for the palpable nonsense that it is.

Surely things aren''t that depressing in Lowestoft are they.

Go and have a stroll round Kirkley Cemetary, you''ll feel a lot better.
[/quote]

Damn posters like you ricardo, for all your ''put downs'' you know full well I''m right.

[quote user="ricardo"]Surely things aren''t that depressing in Lowestoft are they.Go and have a stroll round Kirkley Cemetary, you''ll feel a lot better.[/quote]LOL! That would make Wiz our "Ghoul of the weak". [:D]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Last time I looked NCFC are still in the Premier League WizBeing a bit premature once again ( even though your opinions go up and down more times than a tart''s knickers )