Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Norwich V Luton match thread

[quote user="QHcanary"]"Yup, half the "Norwich fans" at cup games dont even know the words to OTBC. Its embarassing when Luton have more "fans" than we have "support" "

You really do have a horrible attitude[/quote]Sad Panda :(

Took the match off myself too.

I agree with GP''s points. Cup games are one offs.

Surman is showing some nice passing and movement for me, which we have been missing. Fox is passing ok.

Our possession and general movement concerns me as does our speed moving the ball forwards but this has been our season so far with mainly other players.

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Chill out guys... its only the FA Cup... and we are playing no worse than usual [;)] [/quote]Anyone else think if it''s 0-0 at 89 minutes, we should put it in our own net rather than suffer a replay?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Carra Rud"]Chill out guys... its only the FA Cup... and we are playing no worse than usual [;)] [/quote]Anyone else think if it''s 0-0 at 89 minutes, we should put it in our own net rather than suffer a replay?[/quote]HAHAHA love it !

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]

[quote user="Zak Burger"]Meanwhile Premier League big splashers QPR fall a second goal behind at home to MK Dons.[:D][/quote]

Anyone would think that, bottom of the table, QPR don''t want the distraction/fatigue/injuries of a cup run

[/quote]Yep nothing like a 4 goal thrashing at home to a lower league team to focus you on your next league match against Manc City. They''re just a mess in every department yet many on here have been telling us that we should be showing the same ambition in the transfer market as QPR have done... It''s laughable

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Carra Rud"]Chill out guys... its only the FA Cup... and we are playing no worse than usual [;)] [/quote]Anyone else think if it''s 0-0 at 89 minutes, we should put it in our own net rather than suffer a replay?[/quote]
Agreed... if there is anything we don''t need, it''s a replay at a shitty conference club...
We should be winning this comfortably though, it''s an indicator of how poor our squad is, Premier League club, you''re having a laugh!

Was that Ryan Bennett again not covering properly at the near post? I''ve got no confidence in him. Can''t see why he cost us so much.

TBH the PL has become so important cup games are something of an irrelevance... ahh I see Luton have scored... replay off thank fcuk for that!

We are funkin dire, mostly full strength, and getting ripped apart by a non-league side at home.

Hughton playing defensive sheite against a non-league side at home, says it all!!!![:@]

Relegation is on the cards

That goal coming typifies everything Hughton has got this team doing wrong.Instead of going to the ball and making a tackle, the players all thought that getting back into position would stop the opposition.Laughable.

May this game remind those who cry for that fecking 4-4-2. It is utterly useless tactic if you dont want to play full bus.

And for a f*ck sake get that Davies in the club that we can get rid of Barnett

what new player would want to come to this shower of sh*t! we dont have money to bribe good players like other teams... :<

[quote user="YellowBlood"]what new player would want to come to this shower of sh*t! we dont have money to bribe good players like other teams... :<[/quote]
What difference would it make, need to spend 50 million and replace most of the team to have any hope of staying up now...

And stop blaming for Hughton. Luton has used all the game 10 men behind the ball and we have had majority of the ball. There is nothing defensive in that kind of tactic. We are also lacking both of our real defensive middlefielders.

It is the players who are not doing their part of the job except Surman and Holt for me.