Sign in to follow this  
Viva Marc Libbra

Per Ciljan Skjelbred linked

Spotted BYGs Twitter convo with a lad who seems quite knowledgeable on us and the player. And if he is indeed how the person described it could be the tettey situation all over again. (Fringe player, wants Prem football. Comes to us and shines)

[quote user="87canary"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOfJ54NuNIw
This video is all I know about him. I''d take him here.
[/quote]Watched it. Seems to be a bit of an Arshavin to me. Great first touch, pace, contol, skill, vision - tbh. I do like him, and would take him (especially on a free). Where would you put him on the field, in retation to Hoolahan?

Hmm, given linked story above from two years ago this next tweet implies Hughton being economical with the truth:

Paddy Davitt@paddyjdavitt

boss CH on jan spec: no bid for celtic''s hooper. Doesn''t no anything about the hamburg norwegian either.

[quote user="shefcanary"]

Hmm, given linked story above from two years ago this next tweet implies Hughton being economical with the truth:

boss CH on jan spec: no bid for celtic''s hooper. Doesn''t no anything about the hamburg norwegian either.

[/quote]

Whoops - should have waited for Paddy''s next tweet

boss said he was not involved in scouting that lad for .

Per is a

hard working midfielder. He will give you 90 min with hard work. He is creative

and a smart player. Read the play extremely well.

He is not

as strong as Tettey ore Johnsen. He don’t score much. And is not a good

finisher.

Per was extremely

talented when he was around 18 years, but he got a nightmare injuri in a

champions league game against Panatinacos. He was regarded as one of the most

talented players in the world before the injury. Now he is a ok player but

seems afraid after the injury. (broke his leg right of)

Im not sure

if it is a good signing. But he can pass better then Tettey, and he is regarded

as a much better player bay the Rosenborg fans then Tettey.r

Sorry about

then English, from Norway.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Big difference between him and Hoolahan is that he knows how to go forward rather than just sideways.[/quote]

Wessi does thrust forward sometimes. But much of the time you have to go sideways dear. Ask Paul Scholes.

OTBC

OMG, this guy is amazing.only seen him 5-6 times but each time have been massively impressed. Tbh I thought a player of this calibre would be out of our reach. But hey, I would be thrilled if he joined us. Guarentee if he signs he will be the new fans fav!!

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="AJ"]Never, ever heard of him. That said, how many people had really heard of Tettey?[/quote]

Not me, and it looks like Skjelbred and Tettey are good friends from their time at Rosenborg.

[/quote]

Ah that''s rather nice. Good chemistry. We can call them Per ''n Tetts.

[um]

OTBC

[quote user="Mervmeister"]OMG, this guy is amazing.only seen him 5-6 times but each time have been massively impressed. Tbh I thought a player of this calibre would be out of our reach. But hey, I would be thrilled if he joined us. Guarentee if he signs he will be the new fans fav!![/quote]  or the fans new favourite.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="AJ"]Never, ever heard of him. That said, how many people had really heard of Tettey?[/quote]

Not me, and it looks like Skjelbred and Tettey are good friends from their time at Rosenborg.

[/quote]

Ah that''s rather nice. Good chemistry. We can call them Per ''n Tetts.

[um]

OTBC

[/quote]

I like Tettster and Skjellator instead. :)

As soon as I saw this lad''s name I rememberd him from somewhere...then it hit me! I always bought him on FM 2008 and he was s*** hot. That means he MUST be awesome! Thought he''d be 30 odd by now though

[quote user="York Canary"]As soon as I saw this lad''s name I rememberd him from somewhere...then it hit me! I always bought him on FM 2008 and he was s*** hot. That means he MUST be awesome! Thought he''d be 30 odd by now though
[/quote]

Believe it or not he''s 25. I actually think there might be something in this one.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="York Canary"]As soon as I saw this lad''s name I rememberd him from somewhere...then it hit me! I always bought him on FM 2008 and he was s*** hot. That means he MUST be awesome! Thought he''d be 30 odd by now though[/quote]

Believe it or not he''s 25. I actually think there might be something in this one.

[/quote]Would love it if true. Wonder where he''d play though..Hoolahan''s role? Or off the wing for Pilks.. I personally couldn''t see this happening until I realised it''s on a free..in which case it would be silly not to get involved if he knows Tettey and CH liked him before. He obviously has talent and belief and at the ideal age to test himself here. Let''s see what happens.. Hopefully Newcastle have dropped him off their radar or vice versa

He plays in the central midfild. Box to box player. Not as creative as Hoolahan and not fast, so no Pilks. Dont score much but run like crazy. I playd against him 2 times and he is the best player I have playd against. (but that dont sey much, I have onely playd against 3 profesional players) I dont know if he is a good signing. Bur wery popular in Trondheim (rosenborg) more rated then Alexander Tettey. Was extremly good before he broke his leg right of in a champions leage game when he was 18. He is not the same player he was before the injuri.