Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Predictions for Man City game

unfortunately i will predict a 3-1 or 4-1 to man city due to their poor form at the moment and will want to seriously get back into title contention with a heavy win.

they are our bogey team,  but if ever we were going to get a result its tomorrow.

My head rules my heart - 1-0 defeat...

Historically our bogey side.Looking at my pre-season predictions I made it 0-3.I see nothing to alter that but as always I live in hope of something better.

[quote user="Merry Christmas"][quote user="Highland Canary"]After my Christmas optimism, I''m going 4-1 to City....[/quote]

Which City though?   No sitting on the fence.................................[:^)]

[/quote]

I''m sure he means Norwich City. Highland is after all the most optimistic poster on here....

BW''s Cat wrote: I see what you did there nutty.

Don''t be afraid LDC, come out and you shall not be harmed.

I''m certainly not afraid, anyway, as has been pointed out to me by several posters, its not what your user name is that matters - it''s what you write that counts. 

[quote user="Merry Christmas"]BW''s Cat wrote: I see what you did there nutty.

I''m certainly not afraid, anyway, as has been pointed out to me by several posters, its not what your user name is that matters - it''s what you write that counts. 

[/quote]Either way, you''re pretty screwed.Happy New Year!

Man city seem to have had a slump in recent weeks, they have lost that flair and hence scored very few. We also have a track record of not having high scoring in games at Carrow road so I''m going to go for....

1-0 Man City.

Carbon copy of the Chelsea game, although if we could nick one this time then I would be mightily pleased.

Man City are more cautious than Chelsea but I do recall Yaya Toure absolutely beasting us last season.  However, now we have Tettey and Johnson - so I expect lots of diving, cheating, feigning injury, Mancini strops, and a 2-0 win to Man City after a dodgy penalty and a late break away goal by Yaya Toure to spite me for dropping him from my Fantasy League team.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Merry Christmas"]BW''s Cat wrote: I see what you did there nutty.

I''m certainly not afraid, anyway, as has been pointed out to me by several posters, its not what your user name is that matters - it''s what you write that counts.  [/quote]Either way, you''re pretty screwed.Happy New Year![/quote]

Am I bovvered???    [:^)]   Happy New Year to you!

BW''s Cat:The question still stands.

Why did you create another account?

Who are you - the Gestapo?   

Happy New Year to you too.

Oh, and Mr Chops - thanks you for your contribution - I think the obvious answer there is that I decided if you can''t beat ''em, join ''em.

Meanwhile, back on the thread - if anyone cares - sticking by my prediction of  2-1 to Norwich. 

Me and pete_norw are in a minority so far..............................

[quote user="BWs Cat "]"Who are you? The Gestapo" Worse[/quote]

Funny you should say that, only I''m the man the Gestapo called when they couldn''t get a confession.

Obviously, I''ve changed my name since those days. That were a long time ago now, bor.

BW''s Cat:Perhaps your craving for attention has not yet been satisfied LDC?

Such a shame.Pot ....... kettle........black........cat........bw.........miaow.......

here.......puss.....puss...........