Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Hughton HAS TO STAY NOW

Why does the ramblings of our most well known troll require balancing against ?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Thread created in the interest of  balance,   something bagoshyte wouldn''t  understand............................

[/quote]Binner!!!! ;)

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]If Hughton is still here at the end of the season, we will be playing in The Championship next season![/quote]

Huzzah!  [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/respect-067.gif[/IMG]

Any more news of who that poster was who was ''warned by the mods'',  wiz

Or did you just post that on the Villa board thinking no one on here would read it ?

You are celebrating us playing in the Championship?

You want us to be playing in the Championship?

This form of supporting a club is far too subtle for me.  I''ll stick to going to matches and cheering the team to do their best.   I will celebrate victories not defeats and I will enjoy the moment and not scare myself about what might or might not happen.

I am sure he will be with us at the end of the season irrespective of what league we are in next year.

If we are in the premiership, great, another fight but mid table possible.

If we are in the championship, shame, but a push to get back up, see more winning games and even a play off final.......

Of course I would rather be in the PL but the league is so strong and so reliant on big money to compete we may have to put up with being a yo yo club.

[quote user="NorwichRat"]Of course I would rather be in the PL but the league is so strong and so reliant on big money to compete we may have to put up with being a yo yo club.[/quote]It''s all about expectation NorwichRat.  Just three short years ago the thought of being a yo-yo club was just a dream. Now, after surviving for one season in the top flight, being a yo-yo club has become a nightmare for many. How many times have we been told that WBA are the example we should follow and yet now it could become a reality it''s no longer good enough?

[quote user="NorwichRat"]Of course I would rather be in the PL but the league is so strong and so reliant on big money to compete we may have to put up with being a yo yo club.[/quote]

How about a Club Yo-Yo?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="NorwichRat"]Of course I would rather be in the PL but the league is so strong and so reliant on big money to compete we may have to put up with being a yo yo club.[/quote]

It''s all about expectation NorwichRat.  Just three short years ago the thought of being a yo-yo club was just a dream. Now, after surviving for one season in the top flight, being a yo-yo club has become a nightmare for many. How many times have we been told that WBA are the example we should follow and yet now it could become a reality it''s no longer good enough?
[/quote]

I''m quite happy being a yo-yo club, but what I''m not happy about is our underperformance with the squad that we have. If we get relegated by underperformance then I will not be happy whereas it appears that others will simply accept it without question. If we perform to our ability we can stay up, but unfortunately it appears that we have a manager that cannot get us to peak performance so will take us down.

[quote user="Wiz"]CH does have ability, the ability to take us back into League One, I remain convinced of that.[/quote]

You are such a drama queen!! So after a handful of games you believe that CH has the ability to relegate us twice, all faith in McNally and the board has gone too then as you are suggesting that they would allow that to happen.

Just stop this constant whining, you''re like a scratched CD - though I can''t imagine you skipping - trolling out the same miserable old lines. If you are that depressed here you go:

Address:
DIGNITAS
P.O. Box 9
8127 Forch
Switzerland

Telephone national
043 366 10 70
Telephone international
+41 43 366 10 70

as convinced as you were that the mods had warned one of us - or did you only make that claim because you thought that no one on here would see it ?

which would make it a lie, wouldn''t it ?

the floor is yours .....................

But all this accepting of our lot GP, settle for Yo Ho, we''re not worthy, they''re a big club thats why we got no points etc etc.

It''s so ''''little old Narrrwich'''' it makes me want to puke! [+o(]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Bump [:D] [:D] [:D]

[/quote]Bump, I agree, bravo Mr Hughton... I guess that he has to stay until the important people decide that he should go now?  [Y]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lake district canary"]Bump [:D] [:D] [:D]

[/quote]Bump, I agree, bravo Mr Hughton... I guess that he has to stay until the important people decide that he should go now?  [Y]

[/quote]

The important people being his employers - I presume.    Employers who have, I hope,  more backbone than some of our fans who are behaving like spoilt children who have had their toys taken away.