Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

A blind deaf Donkey with one leg would be better than Turner

2 games played 10 GOALS CONCEDED. The guy is a joke, possibly the worst defender I have ever seen at Carrow Road. If Bassong is not back soon we will be down by Christmas.

He turns like the Titanic without an engine.  Barnett was below average today but compared to Turner he looked Franz Beckenbauer.

We have let Whitbread and Ayala go despite both being a million times better than Turner. Without Bassong we can''t defend, with him we still can''t score enough goals to stay up.

I''m happy to 2nd that opinion. If he starts the next game then get on us to lose by 5 at the bookies.

I had a pair of Franz Beckenbauer boots when I was a kid... anyhow agree Turner is a donkey of the very greatest proportions. Terrible player should be consigned to FIFA 95 on the Mega Drive and never play for City again.

I have it on good authority that Hughton bid £3m for the donkey but we couldn''t meet his wage demands.  Anyhow, he would have made the rest of the team look bad, and Hughton would have put him in goal.

The thing that amazes me is that we bought Turner anyway. There were so many warnings on the internet how bad he was. .... and then we let Ayala go.

re: the thread topic - We let him sign with Charlton a couple seasons ago.

Chops, you are the best poster on here, the most consistently funny. I''m a big fan.

Yes turner has been awful but Ayala is not the answer. Very overrated few performances for us. Totally agree with the decision to loan him out as he needs games and to learn how to tackle

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Wouldn''t the donkey need three legs to be able to stand?[/quote]
It doesn''t matter mate; a blind, deaf donkey with no legs at all would be better than Turner. The amount of limbs or lack of limbs is irrelevant, it would still be a massive upgrade. At least the donkey wouldn''t actively handicap us.
The fact Turner was still on the pitch after half time, let alone at the final whistle has massively swayed my opinion of Hughton. Any manager worth his salt would have hauled him off after he gift wrapped Suarez''s second (The 5th goal he was at fault for in 3 appearances. Not let him screw up and cost us another with his pathetic attempt at a tackle and abject failure to recover for the Liverpool 3rd). 
Turner is either totally f**king useless, or he sniffs a bucket of ketamine before every game. Either way, he should have his P45 tomorrow. I would actually buy out his contract to get him off the books if I was McNally. Before anyone mentions the lack of options, I''d rather play with a man down than Turner, at least being a man down doesn''t give the opposition a 2 goal head start in every game.

[quote user="Persnickety"]Yes turner has been awful but Ayala is not the answer. Very overrated few performances for us. Totally agree with the decision to loan him out as he needs games and to learn how to tackle[/quote]

Can''t we loan Hughton out to learn to manage ?