Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Is that it?!

On MOTD we''re the f***ing feature game and our analysis is this:Linker: Well Norwich have conceded 9 in two gamesShearer: YepIt''s a f***ing joke they could''ve talked about Hughton being under pressure, slagged us off or anything but they hardly even acknowledged the fact we even played. Disgrace tbh.

to be honest, what can you say about today?....we played away to a team that cost 20 times more than ours, are top of the leafue and are champions league holders, whatever team we picked today we were going to lose and its no surprise what happened. I''m not going to dwell on today (i just wish we put as much effort in last saturday) and MOTD obviously didny want to either as these arent the games to judge us on.

Just about to post the same. Baldy boy gets on my tits.

MotD gets on my tits.

My laptop gets on my tits.

My wife gets on my tits.

My World gets on my tits every time Nodge lose.

In fact my tits are currently under more pressure than Samantha Fox''s are on a busy photo shoot day.

One day we will win again.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]If you haven''t got used to it in a season and 7 games then you never will[/quote]

Stop getting on my tits Mr. Peas.

I''m sort of glad less was said. Thought the highlights were fair and Holt''s goal was very well taken.

Chelsea fans are probably sick of the attention to the travails of their players.

Chelsea played.some very good football today but it has to dawn on the media soon that almost all of their players belong to other countries.

I could hear Chelsea fans mocking us with ''Premier League, you''re having a laugh! Yes, we''ll fine. Clearly some clubs are so monied the EPL is simply uncompetitive and contrary to national interests. It is about the Champions League sides and the rest.

It is high time Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal made up a European super league with other permanent CL sides from the rest of Europe, their budgets, debts or benefactor dependency should exclude them from domestic leagues so the rest of us could play at 3pm on Saturdays, play home country players more and enjoy more matches for our money.

The debt gets paid off this season. It''s going to be hell getting beat every week but The Championship is a more enjoyable experience and not something I personally dread, infant the L1 and Champs seasons were great fun.

MOTD can meanwhile carry on drooling about players from successful Latin countries.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]If you haven''t got used to it in a season and 7 games then you never will[/quote]

Stop getting on my tits Mr. Peas.

[/quote]

I''m going to go and get on my missus''s tits now

Just about to post the same. Baldy boy gets on my tits.

MotD gets on my tits.

My laptop gets on my tits.

My wife gets on my tits.

My World gets on my tits every time Nodge lose.

In fact my tits are currently under more pressure than Samantha Fox''s are on a busy photo shoot day.

One day we will win again.

[/quote]

You must be carrying your tits around in a bucket!!

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/spatz_2008/Model/T2eC16ZHJIE9qSO9fbyBQTOhN5CTw60_12.jpg[/IMG]

What a waste of a woman Broadstairs as she stands at the wrong bus stop or licks the stamp on the other side as they say.[:''(]

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]On MOTD we''re the f***ing feature game and our analysis is this:

Linker: Well Norwich have conceded 9 in two games
Shearer: Yep

It''s a f***ing joke they could''ve talked about Hughton being under pressure, slagged us off or anything but they hardly even acknowledged the fact we even played. Disgrace tbh.
[/quote]

There was no time to say anything more because of the Ashley Cole tweet scandal. If you want analysis don''t look for it on MOTD. Only Smudger believes there''s any depth to it!

This is a pointless post!!!

Shearer just said yep???

He should have been honest then.

9 goals in two games??? It''s absolutely shocking in any league.

I think ''yep'' is very flattering considering you could talk about it all throughout the programme.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/spatz_2008/Model/T2eC16ZHJIE9qSO9fbyBQTOhN5CTw60_12.jpg[/IMG]

What a waste of a woman Broadstairs as she stands at the wrong bus stop or licks the stamp on the other side as they say.[:''(]

[/quote]Or is it? Everyone knows what''s better than one semi-naked woman........ [6]

a bit grim close up - and that was in her page three days

a sort of Dobey the house elf with make up and tits