Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers

Very nearly went with PSV, but in a bid to give you another option I''m off to Bonny Scotland and the Third Division to put my 100% record on the line for the cause.

Second placed and undefeated Rangers make the short trip to bottom of the league Stirling Albion in a bid to register their first away win.

Rangers have drawn all 3 of their away games so far this season, Stirling who have struggled so far this season have won 1 and lost 2 of their home games.  Stirling lost their last 2 league games 4-1 and 3-1.

So. it''s Rangers making the 20 - odd mile trip to Stirling to register their first league away win.

Stirling Albion vs Rangers - away win

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Hissing Sid[:)][Y]

Greetings from a very sunny Magaluf!!My Mear Kat has given me strict instructions to ensure that our picks make it over to you:MMMK   STEVENAGE -v- Scunthorpe    HOME WINMM  BAYERN MUNICH -v- TSG Hoffenheim   HOME WINGood Luck everyone [:D][H]

Win for Rangers for me please       Best of luck Sid and as always, heres hoping for both a City and PUPs win

Good luck Hissing Sid,

Might be a bit of value in an improving Coventry under Mark Robins against a big spending but dis organised Bournemouth at 6/5 might just boost the coffers.

Coventry V Bournemouth Home Win

I''ve been thinking I''d go for Chelsea all week, but I just cannot bring myself to do it.  The price of 1/4 is bigger than I expected though. 

I''m gonna go with Rangers please Nutty...

Good luck everyone...

Alright there, me lovely old pickers.

I apologise for the letdown with AaB last week, they turned out to be more of a DDE minus.  But we are where we are, are we not?

So this week I believe Napoli will beat Udinese.  Napoli have won all their home games, Udinese have not won a single away game.  Splendid.

Good luck, God bless and mine''s a pint of London Pride.

Evening PUPs. Right, its that time. Thanks to all you wonderful PUPs for the wide selection this week. The 6 has changed a number of times today, it was a tricky choice. We''re off on a European tour this week...here goes:

Energie Cottbus v MSV Duisburg - Home Win

Stirling v Rangers - Away Win

PSV Eindhoven v NAC Breda - Home Win

FC Basel v Servette - Home Win

Braga v Olhanense - Home Win

Napoli v Udinese - Home Win

There you have it. Fingers crossed time. Lets hope we''re a bunch of Happy Clappy PUPs come Sunday night.

Let the games begin...

Sorry I''m late but I''m going for Cardiff to beat 1p5wich this weekend.

Good luck [:)]

Soprry this is late - busy busy busy, etc.Right. Off to Sunny Turkey this week as NWC attempts to get HIS season back on track after some dissapointing results.Orduspor

are riding high equal second (third on GD) in the Turkish Spor Toto

Super Lig. Elazigspor are routed to the bottom with a measly 2 points

from their 6 games (blimey - even we''re better than that!!)I fancy Orduspor at home to beat Elazigspor.Good luck all - esp. HS

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]Evening PUPs. Right, its that time. Thanks to all you wonderful PUPs for the wide selection this week. The 6 has changed a number of times today, it was a tricky choice. We''re off on a European tour this week...here goes: Energie Cottbus v MSV Duisburg - Home Win Stirling v Rangers - Away Win PSV Eindhoven v NAC Breda - Home Win FC Basel v Servette - Home Win Braga v Olhanense - Home Win Napoli v Udinese - Home Win There you have it. Fingers crossed time. Lets hope we''re a bunch of Happy Clappy PUPs come Sunday night. Let the games begin...[/quote]

Thank you for these Ian. There certainly was a wide selection again in the end. And you have come up with an excellent six from those selections. They all look nailed on to me and if we get that bit of luck that has been missing for the last couple of weeks I''m sure we will record our third win of the season. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is a very healthy £64.31. Here are the details : -

Bet Details

Date/Time

Stake

Return

Cottbus @ 4/5
Rangers @ 1/6
PSV @ 1/6
Basel @ 1/4
Braga @ 2/5
Napoli @ 1/2
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00

05/10/2012 21:42:33

Total for this period

Cottbus get us underway tomorrow at 12 noon followed by Rangers at 3pm. The remaining games are on Sunday when PSV kick off at 1:30, FC Basle at 3:00, Braga at 4:30 and finally Napoli at 7:45. Buona fortuna....[H]....

I''ve rescued Graham Humphrey''s pick from Facebook. He would like to go for Leicester to beat Bristol City for his pick and of course left his best wishes to all Hissing Sid and all our PUPs out there [:)]

Three more picks from Facebook : -

Beauseant goes for PSV

NCFCStar goes for Leicester

Duncan Edwards goes for Norwich and Chelsea to draw.

They all send their best wishes to Sid and all our PUPs.

Both games went down today. Just one of those things that nobody expected. Some more of our top PUPs were casualties again today. Bad day all round I''m afraid but I know we''ll bounce back and I think our team will too[Y]

SID OUT

SACK THE SID

SID MUST GO

Evening all. Just in from Chelsea. Absolutely gutted. My flabber was well and truly ghasted when I checked the scores at Fulham Broadway tube station and discovered Rangers had lost at Stirling. To then discover Cottbus had lost as well was unreal.

Thanks again for all your picks, just sorry I couldn''t add to the pot.

Ah well, onwards to next week...cheers.

Rangers losing is ridiculous. I''ve ignored them all season for this and my own accys, because they just don''t seem to be very consistent down in that bottom league. They should be walking it and winning every game. I also was worrying about my own selection, apparently Sunderland do pretty well against City, but they appear to have done alright, perhaps they''ll let us have Ballotelli?

Unlucky Hissing Sid, was a good selection, but just not to be :(

So the results are in...

Cottbus 0 Duisburg 1

Stirling 1 Rangers 0

PSV 4 Breda 0

Basel 3 Servette 2

Braga 4 Olhanense 4

Napoli 2 Udinese 1

Bit of a disaster overall...still, onwards and upwards.