Sign in to follow this  
Canary Willo

Harry Kane

Joining Prem team on loan, at Surs training ground finalising deal.

Could this be us?

Have no view on player as no idea just trying to put 2 and 2 together and get the right answer.....

This sounds like it could well be us given Hughton''s Spurs links. Wouldn''t be surprised at all. Know literally nothing about him other than he is very highly rated. Any one actually seen anything of him??

Highly rated, wouldnt mind him, but i doubt we would leave it this late, unless the lateness of the dempsey transfer has now opened the door..

Know nothing about him would someone care to illuminate?

Was on loan to Milwall in January to end of last season, scored 10 in 20 games - highly rated youngster who scored a hat-trick last pre season for spurs v Birmingham city xi,

AVB is quoted as saying Kane will be third choice striker this season behind Defoe and Adebayor. But then again he named Dawson as his captain.

Looks like it''s Huddlestone going to fulham. I''d imagine our lot are down there anyway tonight so Kane could well be us.

Wouldn''t be a bad coup, exactly the kind of player I''d like us to loan if we can

can somebody explain how everybody would be happy with a kid from Spurs who has hardly played any games anywhere yet writes Mackail smith off for not playing in the Prem?

"can somebody explain how everybody would be happy with a kid from Spurs who has hardly played any games anywhere yet writes Mackail smith off for not playing in the Prem?"

Because they have signed him on football manager and he was "mint"

10 in 20 at millwall last season show a lot of promise, and he''s only young and will only be better, good pace and composure i''m led to believe.

Where is he off then...

He was getting in a car at tottenham a little bit ago, but dunno where he''s off.

Saw him playing for Millwall last season against Southampton - looked very good on the ball and an intelligent player. I spoke to Kenny Jacket about him and he said ''he''s the new Teddy Sheringham" which sounds good.The move makes sense as he is under 21 so won''t need to be added to the already over manned squad list. Hope he has signed - you would have thought Norwich or McNally would have given us the all clear by now...

I dont really follow how a few goals in the Champs makes him great, but when we''re linked with guys who''ve PL experience they are going to be rubbish, but there you go.

[quote user="baldyboy"]did well at Millwall but we know all about ex Millwalll strikers and our fans don''t we?[/quote]

To be fair, i''d have taken 10 goals from Morison when we signed him.