Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]Well done Moo!!!!!I suppose that as I actually gave birth to you and you are a winning PUP that makes me "Best Bitch"!!!! Love You xxx[<:o)][/quote]

Of course I could never agree with that :)

Oh I am sooooooo chuffed to get my name on that line - thanks to you all for your suggestions x x

The lovely Mandie.. the well fit Mandie... the brilliant cake maker Mandie.. the great dart player Mandie.. and now top PUP and final 6 Rays Funds Hall of famer Mandie.. He''s one lucky MearKat[:D]

I know what this means to you Mandie and I''m chuffed to bits for you. And all you PUPs this week. Especially Newcy who was sooooooo feeling the pressure.

Two weeks running I get to do my favourite job...

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,2, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, yes Norfolkchance1 £1727 for the Academy,so far.

Great stuff Newcy. It''s great when you know that the PUPs are glued to the score of  some obscure game somewhere in the world united in willing a team on to win. I knew you were there and I knew Kev was there in Leeds. Kathy was there, Herman was there and Diesel and Lapps.. all watching the score. That''s the power of the PUPs[Y] And so many more will look in later and it will make their weekends.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Mandie Moo"]Quite surprised how many foreign games I''ve ended up with, especially from Leagues I have hardly heard of!!![/quote][/quote]Anything to add, ''Nana?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Mandie Moo"]Quite surprised how many foreign games I''ve ended up with, especially from Leagues I have hardly heard of!!![/quote][/quote]

Anything to add, ''Nana?

[/quote]

Just that he''s miserablist now [:''(]

Not really ''Nana [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Great stuff Newcy. It''s great when you know that the PUPs are glued to the score of  some obscure game somewhere in the world united in willing a team on to win. I knew you were there and I knew Kev was there in Leeds. Kathy was there, Herman was there and Diesel and Lapps.. all watching the score. That''s the power of the PUPs[Y] And so many more will look in later and it will make their weekends.[/quote][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y][Y]Spot on Eddie.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Mandie Moo"]Quite surprised how many foreign games I''ve ended up with, especially from Leagues I have hardly heard of!!![/quote][/quote]

Anything to add, ''Nana?

[/quote]

How often do the final 6 teams come from foreign leagues and lose as the picker doesn''t actually know any players etc they base it purely on form. I pick games that I can see form on and know the players etc.

When Picker X picks Flora to beat Silamae Kalev do they know that their top players are playing, having not been suspended or injured during the week? In fact do they even know their ''star'' players? Probably not.

Someone this week picked Stoke to draw vs Man City. They will almost certainly know that Stoke play high balls with 6ft2 players + in most positions. Man City have very few tall players (Kompany, Lescott, Toure) so it looked like a good shout.

Do pickers know the style of football Flora play? Almost certainly not.

Now then young ''nana. Pickers like you and I are at a disadvantage whatever league from which we pick. Between us we couldn''t tip a baby out of a pram. But we could still have a good go at the final six. All we have to do is follow those pickers who we can only aspire to emulate. Yep Nana, pickers from our glasshouses should keep the stones in their pockets[Y]