Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week five of Rays Funds. This week we have Mandie Moo in charge and making the final selections. Now Mandie is one of my favourite PUPs because she’s a fit and accomplished runner and darts player, can bake the best cakes and is a City fan. Mear Kat certainly hit the jackpot. Now we’re back to normal this week after the different challenge of last week’s international games. So as Mandie steps up to the oche she has the usual leagues to select from and we all know that these competitions are marathons and not sprints. Now to provide Mandie with the ingredients she needs don’t forget for your selection to be considered it must be on the Bet365 web site.

If you missed the presentation pictures on last week’s thread you can see them om the FONCY web site : -

http://foncy.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=151:080912-norwich-city-n18s-1-reading-u18s-0&catid=38:matchreportsu18&Itemid=57

So now Ill hand the thread over to Mandie. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Mandie ... the free bet is yours....... [:)]...........

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,2, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, yes Norfolkchance1 £1673 for the Academy,so far.

Oh Mandy!So, I think this week that BAYER(N) MUNICH will beat Mainz in the Bundesliga.Early days but Bayern have won both games scoring 9 goals and Mainz have 1 point so far, scoring once.

Good luck this week to you and all PUPs.

Thanks for the intro Eddie and the link to the song that I am actually named after Mister Chops!!! Not quite sure what Mum was thinking but it''s quite nice hearing your drunk mates singing it on karaoke for you!!!

Talking of Mum (Doris) - she is away bowling this week and can''t get to a computer so she''s left her pick with me, which is Man Utd home win against Wigan.

Keep the picks coming and I''ll be back on Friday evening with my choices.

Good Luck one and all :)

First up could I say thanks to Nutty for inviting myself and Chelle to present the cheque to the Academy last weekend, a real honour.

Serie A this week for me and

AC Milan v Atalanta - Home Win

Best of luck Mandie, and all you PUPs

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]Thanks for the intro Eddie and the link to the song that I am actually named after Mister Chops!!! Not quite sure what Mum was thinking but it''s quite nice hearing your drunk mates singing it on karaoke for you!!! Talking of Mum (Doris) - she is away bowling this week and can''t get to a computer so she''s left her pick with me, which is Man Utd home win against Wigan. Keep the picks coming and I''ll be back on Friday evening with my choices. Good Luck one and all :)[/quote]

At least it''s not the 10CC ''air crash Mandie''!

I''m going for Bradford to beat Barnet this week. Good luck Mandie Moo and all PUPs.

Tricky old week this one, good luck to you my girl.

Now you never really can tell in the world of League Two football but I believe Gillingham (top) will beat Bristol Rovers (2nd bottom) at home this week.

Good luck and God bless.

German 2nd division,top v near bottom,with Brunswick on good form at the moment.

EINTRACHT BRAUNSCHWEIG        V                Jahn  Regensburg         HOME WIN

4-4-0      +6                                                                1-0-3             -1

Good luck Mandie and all PUPS[Y]

Good evening Nutty,very good luck to you Miss Moo and to all you other PUPs out there.

Off to the land of the wooden shoes and a HOME WIN please for AJAX v RKC Waalwjik.

CSKA Sofia vs Vratsa - Home win

CSKA are only mid-table - P4 W1 D2 L1 F5 A3, however they have played 3 away games out of their first 4 fixtures.  CSKA (last seasons league runners-up, missing out on the title by 1 solitary point) narrowly lost their first game away at Liteks Lovetch, they drew their next 2 games and won their last game 4-1 away from home.

Vratsa are rock bottom - P4 W0 D0 L4 F1 A13.

CSKA should be far too strong for a poor Vratsa side who struggled in the league last season and have started even worse this season.  As a result this is reflected in the odds which are the worst you''ll find anywhere this weekend at 1/25!

Good luck everyone and the very best of luck Mandy (with an ie)[:)][Y]

[quote user="Kathy "]

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]Thanks for the intro Eddie and the link to the song that I am actually named after Mister Chops!!! Not quite sure what Mum was thinking but it''s quite nice hearing your drunk mates singing it on karaoke for you!!! Talking of Mum (Doris) - she is away bowling this week and can''t get to a computer so she''s left her pick with me, which is Man Utd home win against Wigan. Keep the picks coming and I''ll be back on Friday evening with my choices. Good Luck one and all :)[/quote]

[/quote]

Now there''s an idea. Next time we have a party I can play all these "classics". And if you walk in with Tilly he can be Kathy''s Clown...

I''m doing it again, going back to Almeria? They are currently 3rd winning 3 after four games, and host Guadalajara, who are bottom with three wins and a draw. I have faith in Almeria to do the business.

Almeria vs Guadalajara- Home Win.

Good luck :)

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Kathy "]

[/quote]

Now there''s an idea. Next time we have a party I can play all these "classics". And if you walk in with Tilly he can be Kathy''s Clown...

[/quote]

And I could wwell walk in with Big Bad John or Rockin'' Robin...............

Looks like a tough week for you Mandie but I''m sure, with the PUP''s help, that you''ll do us proud.
I''m going to be tempted by Bayern Munich''s home form, after cracking in six last week, and go for them to win against Mainz.
Bayern Munich home win please.
Good luck one and all.

Dumbarton W0 D0 L4 F1 A13.  Dunfirmline W3 D0 L1 F9 A3. Looks a nailed on away win to me.

Dumbarton          v          Dunfirmline          Away Win

Good luck everyone[Y]

It''s Bayern for me too.

Best of luck to my favourite redhead! Looking forward to the victory cake when you bring home the dosh for us!

Best of luck too to all the lovely Pups [Y]

A visit to League 2 this week and

Gillingham vs Bristol Rovers - Home Win

Gills have started with 4 wins and a draw, Rovers have 2 draws and 2 losses.

Good luck all, especially Mandie

League One this week where 2nd placed Tranmere (P5 W3 D2 L0 F11 A2) entertain Coventry (P5 W0 D3 L2 F5 A7).Tranmere v Coventry........Home win.Good luck Mandie. [Y]